Photo

Permission to continue FFT?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 GrimLefourbe

GrimLefourbe
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 12:24 PM

Interesting, FFT is the only big content mod I have right now so I didn't notice other content would be the same.

On another note, my dialog with the cowled wizard seems broken. If I chose to pay her license, she doesn't appear.

I ended up letting her go to spellhold then tping to spellhold to talk to her then going back to her house to find her and proceed.

https://www.dropbox....7-fft 1.7z?dl=0

#22 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 01:04 PM

Interesting, FFT is the only big content mod I have right now so I didn't notice other content would be the same.

On another note, my dialog with the cowled wizard seems broken. If I chose to pay her license, she doesn't appear.

I ended up letting her go to spellhold then tping to spellhold to talk to her then going back to her house to find her and proceed.

https://www.dropbox....7-fft 1.7z?dl=0

Spoiler

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#23 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 12:04 AM

The map thing is really troublesome ad all mod maps should be updated, but that would probably mean they wouldn't work on EE. Well, actually it's a matter of TIS file. New NearInfinity can make those, but on the other hand updating all the mods with additinal EE files again... doesn't sound like fun...

#24 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 01:59 AM

Two *cosmetic* issues found in EET version of mod (but might be applicable to all versions)

Spoiler

Edited by Roxanne, 18 September 2016 - 02:00 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#25 agb1

agb1
  • 1623 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 04:34 PM

For some reason this thread was marked as read for me, so I didn't notice the bug reports until now.  I will look into these - thanks.

About the horizontal lines on the map, this is a known issue in EE when using old map file formats, although I've seen some forum posts elsewhere saying that even after conversion to new formats these lines sometimes appear.  I will try converting to the newer formats anyway.

Imp suggested this:

APPEND ~ACTION.IDS~ ~337 ReallyForceSpellPointRES(S:RES*,P:Target*)~
UNLESS (~337~ OR ~ReallyForceSpellPointRES(S:RES\*,P:Target\*)~)

But UNLESS can only be followed by a single string, not an OR conditional, I believe.  However, APPEND accepts a 'when' list, so we can do it like this:

APPEND ~ACTION.IDS~ ~337 ReallyForceSpellPointRES(S:RES*,P:Target*)~
UNLESS ~337~ UNLESS ~ReallyForceSpellPointRES(S:RES\*,P:Target\*)~

I will make that change too - seems like a good idea.

Edited by agb1, 21 November 2016 - 04:35 PM.

BiG World Fixpack (community collection of mod fixes and compatibility patches, with user-friendly cross-platform script)

BiG World Setup (tool to automate best-practice installation of Infinity Engine mods on Windows, with conflict analysis)

Latest version:    https://bitbucket.or.../get/master.zip

#26 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 08:08 PM

APPEND ...
UNLESS ... UNLESS ...

I will make that change too - seems like a good idea.

Wait, you're advocating a double UNLESS? (consults logical part of brain, which promptly implodes)

[Edit: No worries... there wasn't much left of it anyway.]

Edited by Miloch, 27 November 2016 - 08:09 PM.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#27 agb1

agb1
  • 1623 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 08:44 PM

Wait, you're advocating a double UNLESS? (consults logical part of brain, which promptly implodes)

I think there's an implied OR in there...

Edited by agb1, 27 November 2016 - 08:45 PM.

BiG World Fixpack (community collection of mod fixes and compatibility patches, with user-friendly cross-platform script)

BiG World Setup (tool to automate best-practice installation of Infinity Engine mods on Windows, with conflict analysis)

Latest version:    https://bitbucket.or.../get/master.zip

#28 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 12:56 AM

an implied
But I am telling you guys, I never lied. :devil:

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#29 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modder
  • 1353 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 10:42 AM

I don't have time to check, but does this require any changes in BP-BGT Worldmap? I remember something about having to provide the table data for FFT if FFT was installed. Maybe this is now redundant and can be removed?