42 replies to this topic

#41 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You LIVE.

• 4114 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 12:56 AM

an implied
But I am telling you guys, I never lied. :devil:

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#42 ALIEN

ALIEN
  • 722 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 12:21 PM

Fishing for Trouble v3.2.1 27 July 2016 by K4thos

- new icon for Govt. West by Lava

- new BAM v1 and BAM v2 icon file patching (without overwritting)

- TBL files used for worldmap creation

- fixed travel times within Athkatla (0 hours from and to new district)

- fixed BP-BGT Worldmap component (previously would crash if Worldmap directory was empty) btw. this component doesn't make sense - just place the code inside lib/patch_worldmap.tpa (I didn't change it since that would also require change in BWS)

- EE worldmap save patching can be enabled in code (by default only enabled for original games, just like in old implementation)

- removed the "Optional component - add Fishing for Trouble to BP-BGT-Worldmap" because it doesn't make sense, proper code by K4thos added to lib/patch_worldmap.tpa

Please use it for you new playground and give feedback  :cheers:

Edited by ALIEN, 27 July 2017 - 01:06 PM.

You cannot have progress without changes...

#43 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modder
  • 1324 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 10:42 AM

I don't have time to check, but does this require any changes in BP-BGT Worldmap? I remember something about having to provide the table data for FFT if FFT was installed. Maybe this is now redundant and can be removed?

Reply to this topic