Photo

Sandrah Saga for EET (Bug and Support Forum)

EET Mega Mod

• Please log in to reply
1095 replies to this topic

#81 Lassal

Lassal
  • Modder
  • 100 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 12:42 AM

the final battle in RtF is in one of the old BG1 areas

It was a piece of cake.

For ToT, there are only few new areas, the most part of the game and its encounters takes place all over the already explored game terrain

Maybe so, but main interest still goes to NEW content.

Playing the mod regularly instead of jumping through areas gives you a far less powerful party than you had at ToB end. You do not take the high level companions and equioment with you when you transit from ToB to RtF.

Hexxat retained all experience and equipment from TOB. Don't know about other companions, I used some NPCs joined by console, they had regained all equipment and stats also. And there is always possibility to levelup 2-4 BG2 NPCs during BG2/TOB and reform party, leaving them with all loot and experience before TOB final battle. There are many other mods, so at start of RTF my char already had something about 32 level of Blackguard (but lost abilities due to Chaotic Neutral changes during SOA Abyss challenges).

Just before killing Mellissan distribute equipment and bags of holding to other NPCs leaving main hero naked.

And finally, Sandrah is a story/contents mod, not a tactical mod. Thus just checking some battles by console command will in deed give you the impression you had.

So without well detailed solution it is now almost impossible to correctly walk through this mod. Too many quests must be solved and in right order, and there is no description, where to take which NPCs to succeed. Mod is out  in November, so don't think good solution will emerge in near year.

But whole story of Sandrah plotting to rip off gods of their power I have got.

killing them for 4 mio xp is not what happens in the real game. etc

Killing Larloch in his tower also gave me 4 000 000 exp. It's too much I think.

Edited by Lassal, 20 December 2016 - 12:48 AM.

SetGlobal("BodhiRomance","GLOBAL",2)

Mods:
Vampire World for EET - http://www.shsforums...-world-for-eet/
Mercenaries of Sword Coast for EET - http://www.shsforums...-coast-for-eet/
Bank of Baldurs Gate for EEThttp://www.shsforums...s-gate-for-eet/
Caelar's Fall for EEThttp://www.shsforums...2-caelars-fall/
Pregnancy for EE/EET - http://www.shsforums...or-bg1bg2eeeet/
Sister of Bhaalspawn for EEThttp://www.shsforums...lspawn-for-eet/

#82 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 12:57 AM

the final battle in RtF is in one of the old BG1 areas

It was a piece of cake.

For ToT, there are only few new areas, the most part of the game and its encounters takes place all over the already explored game terrain

Maybe so, but main interest still goes to NEW content.

Playing the mod regularly instead of jumping through areas gives you a far less powerful party than you had at ToB end. You do not take the high level companions and equioment with you when you transit from ToB to RtF.

Hexxat retained all experience and equipment from TOB. Don't know about other companions, I used some NPCs joined by console, they had regained all equipment and stats also. And there is always possibility to levelup 2-4 BG2 NPCs during BG2/TOB and reform party, leaving them with all loot and experience before TOB final battle. There are many other mods, so at start of RTF my char already had something about 32 level of Blackguard (but lost abilities due to Chaotic Neutral changes during SOA Abyss challenges).

Just before killing Mellissan distribute equipment and bags of holding to other NPCs leaving main hero naked.

And finally, Sandrah is a story/contents mod, not a tactical mod. Thus just checking some battles by console command will in deed give you the impression you had.

So without well detailed solution it is now almost impossible to correctly walk through this mod. Too many quests must be solved and in right order, and there is no description, where to take which NPCs to succeed. Mod is out  in November, so don't think good solution will emerge in near year.

But whole story of Sandrah plotting to rip off gods of their power I have got.

killing them for 4 mio xp is not what happens in the real game. etc

Killing Larloch in his tower also gave me 4 000 000 exp. It's too much I think.

If you really play the mod, you will not kill him - he is your main ally to succeed. Killing him makes the plot not solveable (unless you use console).

The main issue to continue the game after ToB however is, that you pick up the new challenge with a new party.

If you want a mod that puts higher and higher monsters and battles against you, your choice is Vecna mod. Level 30 NPCs against hordes of DracoLiches is not what Sandrah is about. I do not even make an attempt to go beyond Mellissan and her final fight.

By the way, the final boss is not necessarily the hardest one to fight, just the hardest one to get. Just like real life - when his forces were defeated they dragged Saddam from a hole in the ground where he tried to hide...

Edited by Roxanne, 20 December 2016 - 01:01 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#83 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 01:13 AM

This is another misunderstanding - the Sandrah mod is not a stand-alone mod, It is deeply entwined with the PC's bhaalspawn story and quests. The new stuff in part 2 and 3 is based on/continues the original story + the Sandrah contents for it. It is an addon to what the whole of EET tells as a story, showing how many other people are affected by the Time of Troubles and its consequences. The PC's deeds and adventures are itself part of a larger story and in my mod he/she meets others whose fate/quest/ambitions connect to the own.

Nothing in the original story is changed, the idea is to widen the horizon beyond what the original PC was able to experience in the core game.

The Sandrah Saga

#84 zonx

zonx
  • 93 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 01:50 AM

Hi again. Two things around chapter 4:

Spoiler

#85 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 03:03 AM

Spoiler

I found the issue. It is the shield you have her equipped with. It tries to give her +10 hp which gets her above HP100 while not yet at level 8. Her script tries to reset this and the shield gives it back...and so we are in a loop.

There are two possibilities - either take that shield from her or take a block out of Sandrah.bcs

Spoiler

This code was introduced since there were some spells in the game that made her gain additional HPs when cast. This was supposed to last for some rounds only but for a reason I could not find out she never lost them again. So she became stronger and stronger with every casting.

It may be interesting to see if this reset is still required or not. (If you are willing to test it...).

I have no other quick solution for you at this moment - seems by fixing one problem, I created a new one.

EDIT

I looked a bit into the issue and found there are just about 6-7 items that she can use AND that are available early in the game AND that have that effect - maybe I should prevent her from using those items (she has good stuff herself and enough hp) to avoid complications and prevent her from becoming OP.? (Problem could be items added by new mods...)

~*Drops item to the ground* Mystra does not allow her priests to use this, <CHARNAME>,~

PS - this also solves the Pelligram issue, (the loop prevents the correct sequence of events to restore her).

Edited by Roxanne, 20 December 2016 - 03:25 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#86 Ulb

Ulb
  • Modder
  • 373 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 03:36 AM

Hm, maybe it would be worth looking into why she is stuck with additional hp? There are plenty of spells and stuff that give temorary hp to player characters and none of them bug out afaik.

#87 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 03:44 AM

Hm, maybe it would be worth looking into why she is stuck with additional hp? There are plenty of spells and stuff that give temorary hp to player characters and none of them bug out afaik.

Of course this was my initial attempt, to go to the source of the problem.

I never could figure it out, this is why I implemented the current *crutch*.

I do not like this myself, especially since it now creates another problem...and solving that, probably the next.

Finding the source of that initial issue is a long term goal but I am clueless.

PS - I found a number of those spells that give temporary HP gain - I never found why in her case the timer seems to fail and she maintains the extra hp even after it has long expired.

Edited by Roxanne, 20 December 2016 - 03:46 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#88 Tristelune

Tristelune
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 04:38 AM

Hello,

Last weekend I installed EET with many mods on my computer. Having read the Sandrah Saga readme last week, it seemed to be a very interesting mod, and thus it was among the mod I installed.

I'm kinda a newbie with mega installs, but after several failures, I managed to finally install (almost) all the mods I wanted. Please note that after each of my previous failure, I started over a clean install of BG and BG2.

So, knowing that such install likely contains many bugs, I started to make various tests in game. I quickly ran into Sandrah, and a few things startled me. So, I'd like to know if these things are regular parts of the mod or if they are the results of bugs in my install:

- I got a Sword from Mystra (seems to be +3 sword, that grant protection from fire and proficiency in its use): seems a VERY potent weapon for BG1, but other than that, it seemed like a normal feature of the mod (since the weapon is Mystra related, I assumed it came from Sandrah saga mod)

- Sandrah was fighter lvl 2 / cleric lvl 3 (or maybe fighter 3/cleric 2, can't remember) when I hired her just after Gorion's death, but she immediately leveled up and turned fighter 3 / cleric 3. I wasn't sure if it was normal behaviour of the mod: I understood that Sandrah is supposed to be more experienced that PC, but i would assumed she starts level 2 at most, not level 3. After all, Khalid and Jaheira are also supposed to be vastly more experienced and yet they start level 1 for balance reason

- When Sandrah joined me, I got 2000 gp from her

-There was a pet wolf whom sandrah occasionally comment about. Is it also part of Sandrah Saga or does it come from another mod?

- Sandrah seems to have VERY powerful equipment (I think her weapon was at least +3, and other gear raised her characteristics, her saves and various other stats). Reading the readme, I was under the feeling that her gear will upgrade as I do her related quests. So, I was wondering if I didn't start with Sandrah with upgraded gear because of a bug.

- If they are normal features of the mod and not the result of a bug that gave me too much too soon, weapon of Mystra for PC + wolf + level 3/3 for Sandrah + Sandrah powerful equipment is overkill in my opinion :mellow:. I rolled upon Tristan and Isolde from "Dark Horizon" like they were nothing.

- One thing that really appeared like a bug was when I purposely let Sandrah die for testing reasons. Somehow, I forgot to grab her equipment before going back to Nashkell temple, where I made her resurrected. She had then no gear. Going back to the map where she was killed (to collect back her equipment), i ran into an ambush. And Sandrah suddenly had her equipment back (I mean: as the fight started on the ambush map, I noticed that Sandrah had all her stuffs equiped)! I finaly got back to the map where she died and collect her equipment on the ground. I then had 2 sets of her equipment. I think normal behavious would have been to let her be "naked" until I gave her back her equipment.

Thanks for your answers.

Edited by Tristelune, 20 December 2016 - 05:30 AM.

#89 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 05:49 AM

Hello,

Last weekend I installed EET with many mods on my computer. Having read the Sandrah Saga readme last week, it seemed to be a very interesting mod, and thus it was among the mod I installed.

I'm kinda a newbie with mega installs, but after several failures, I managed to finally install (almost) all the mods I wanted. Please note that after each of my previous failure, I started over a clean install of BG and BG2.

So, knowing that such install likely contains many bugs, I started to make various tests in game. I quickly ran into Sandrah, and a few things startled me. So, I'd like to know if these things are regular parts of the mod or if they are the results of bugs in my install:

- I got a Sword from Mystra (seems to be +3 sword, that grant protection from fire and proficiency in its use): seems a VERY potent weapon for BG1, but other than that, it seemed like a normal feature of the mod (since the weapon is Mystra related, I assumed it came from Sandrah saga mod)

It is, but it is not +3 but +1. the animation makes it look more than it is - what it does for your PC depends on class and kit.

- Sandrah was fighter lvl 2 / cleric lvl 3 (or maybe fighter 3/cleric 2, can't remember) when I hired her just after Gorion's death, but she immediately leveled up and turned fighter 3 / cleric 3. I wasn't sure if it was normal behaviour of the mod: I understood that Sandrah is supposed to be more experienced that PC, but i would assumed she starts level 2 at most, not level 3. After all, Khalid and Jaheira are also supposed to be vastly more experienced and yet they start level 1 for balance reason

My mod does not try to repeat the Khalid/Jaheira bug where the story background of seasoned harpers is reflected in level 1 NPCs equipped with pocket knives. In this context it is worth mentioning that Sandrah also adds opponents that do not follow the pattern of confronting level 2 parties with level 2 monsters and level 4 parties with level 4 enemies etc. This mod is not for those who play the game for the first time but for those who want to break out of the well-set patterns. You may very well encounter enemies that you cannot defeat yet at an early stage and you need to avoid until later (nothing in the way however that you cannot solve the quests you need.)

- When Sandrah joined me, I got 2000 gp from her

Yes, she comes from a very rich background. (In a mega mod install, gold is pretty insignificant anyway).

-There was a pet wolf whom sandrah occasionally comment about. Is it also part of Sandrah Saga or does it come from another mod?

Originally the wolf was created by a different mod, it was adopted and adapted for EET as part of the Sandrah mod, also given extra contents. You can talk to the wolf to specify what he is supposed to do in combat (e.g. just attack spellcasters, or stay away from battle etc).

- Sandrah seems to have VERY powerful equipment (I think her weapon was at least +3, and other gear raised her characteristics, her saves and various other stats). Reading the readme, I was under the feeling that her gear will upgrade as I do her related quests. So, I was wondering if I didn't start with Sandrah with upgraded gear because of a bug.

- If they are normal features of the mod and not the result of a bug that gave me too much too soon, weapon of Mystra for PC + wolf + level 3/3 for Sandrah + Sandrah powerful equipment is overkill in my opinion :mellow:. I rolled upon Tristan and Isolde from "Dark Horizon" like they were nothing.

She starts to support you through the early chapters that you may have done often enough - in compensation to that her overall progress is very slow and she gains mostly healing skills and defensive abilities. Her choice of weapons and equpment is restricted - there is a downside for each of her plusses.

And...*unbalancing* the game is part of the mod.

- One thing that really appeared like a bug was when I purposely let Sandrah die for testing reasons. Somehow, I forgot to grab her equipment before going back to Nashkell temple, where I made her resurrected. She had then no gear. Going back to the map where she was killed (to collect back her equipment), i ran into an ambush. And Sandrah suddenly had her equipment back (I mean: as the fight started on the ambush map, I noticed that Sandrah had all her stuffs equiped)! I finaly got back to the map where she died and collect her equipment on the ground. I then had 2 sets of her equipment. I think normal behavious would have been to let her be "naked" until I gave her back her equipment.

Her equipment can only exist once. In the round based computation of the game, there is a small delay where it appears that things exist twice - that is corrected after a few seconds.

Thanks for your answers.

Edited by Roxanne, 20 December 2016 - 05:55 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#90 Tristelune

Tristelune
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 06:20 AM

It is, but it is not +3 but +1. the animation makes it look more than it is - what it does for your PC depends on class and kit.

Hmmm... I'll have to double check tonight when i'll be home, but I think on the character sheet, in the section dedicated to combat, it was written that the weapon contributed for +3 to Thac0 and damages... Since powers are related to class and kit, maybe I should mention that my test character was a fighter without a kit. I'll let you know after double checking tonight.

Her equipment can only exist once. In the round based computation of the game, there is a small delay where it appears that things exist twice - that is corrected after a few seconds.

In my case, it stayed more than a few seconds. I effectively had 2 sets of her equipment.

I'll try to reproduce the glitch tonight.

For the rest of your answers: fine by me :)

Also, thank you for the large work on this mod and the fast reply.

#91 Lassal

Lassal
  • Modder
  • 100 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 07:19 AM

that you pick up the new challenge with a new party

Why would I want to disband my high level party members stayed with me most of game and choose to join in party some weaklings?

What's more they have junk classes like bard, monk etc. It will result in resurrecting them after each encounter.

Why would I want them? Sandrah needs more bedpartners?

I played earlier with monk, she constantly was killed in most encouters (monsters attack firstly monks), only in TOB she became of level 30-32 and only at this level got a reason to be in party, for example.

What I didn't liked also is that almost 99% of NPC portraits in game are terrible: they are lowres, with white lines from incorrect cropping, with color defects and terrible in beauty sence perspective. EE picture standard is 230x170, why use these terrible placeholders? There are plenty of fantasy pictures in Internet, there are picture mods like PPE mod, that has great quality portraits. Why use greenish Sarah portrait (seems it is from NWN)?

As I see, main feature and plus of mod is very big amount of text, written in good language and extending original game and RTF plot.

Althrough I didn't like frivolous behavior of Sandrah, she is more cleric of Sharess that Mystra :lol2: 

Mods:

#92 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 08:14 AM

Why would I want to disband my high level party members stayed with me most of game and choose to join in party some weaklings?

This is part of the new challenge - remember that a decade has passed since ToB and some of the old crew has retired from adventuring, Their gear is in a museum now.

For me, it makes more sense to start from a fresh concept than to try and write a sequel for a level 30+ party. For some this may be the big fun, for me endless high level battles are just boring. To each his own...

almost 99% of NPC portraits in game are terrible

Mods are produced by amateur players for sharing the fun they have with the game with other players - this is not commercial product and not every modmaker has a team of artists at hand, same as not everyone has voice actors or musicians to provide for athmospheric background. But you get it all for free,,,

Althrough I didn't like frivolous behavior of Sandrah, she is more cleric of Sharess that Mystra

She is following the human Midnight more than the idea (and ideal) of Mystra. And Midnight (nickname for Ariel Manx) earned her name by her excessive lifestyle. Saving Faerun can be big fun and killing gods is the cherry on top.

Edited by Roxanne, 20 December 2016 - 08:22 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#93 Lassal

Lassal
  • Modder
  • 100 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 08:59 AM

This is part of the new challenge - remember that a decade has passed since ToB and some of the old crew has retired from adventuring, Their gear is in a museum now.

For me, it makes more sense to start from a fresh concept than to try and write a sequel for a level 30+ party. For some this may be the big fun, for me endless high level battles are just boring. To each his own...

Decade has passed for me AND party members, because we were at planes:-)

Hexxat I found in Amn Graveyard, on surface, by the way. She had her cloak of Dragomir not equipped (due to fighting Mellisan) and run to me while burning from the sun:-) Maybe better to place her to entrance of Dragomir Tomb?

for me endless high level battles are just boring

Endless low level battles are more boring. I just let my pack in and even usually don't give commands - they just crush to meat peaces all in sight :devil:  No tactics needed at all. For RTF i dismissed my Fighter Mage to Friendly Arm Inn, because there was no need to cast some spells at all, Hexxat used just wands found.

But you get it all for free

PPE mod i also get for free, there is no terrible portraits :lol2: 

Edited by Lassal, 20 December 2016 - 09:18 AM.

Mods:

#94 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 09:17 AM

Decade has passed for me AND party members, because we were at planes:-)

Hexxat I found in Amn Graveyard, on surface, by the way. She had her cloak of Dragomir not equipped (due to fighting Mellisan) and run to me while burning from the sun:-) Maybe better to place her to entrance of Dragomir Tomb?

for me endless high level battles are just boring

Endless low level battles are more boring. I just let my pack in and even usually don't give commands - they just crush to meat peaces all in sight :devil:  No tactics needed at all. For RTF i dismissed my Fighter Mage to Friendly Arm Inn, because there was no need to cast some spells at all, Hexxat used just wands found.

Hexxat I found in Amn Graveyard, on surface

This is vanilla game behaviour - Sandrah does not touch Hexxat (except for some crossmod banters in SoA).

Until now, RtF only takes care about those NPCs that a) you had in your ToB party or b) that play a plot role in RtF.

For the moment all others are left where your gameplay left them, unless the general EET cleanup moves or removes them.

It is still not decided, if RtF should do an extra clean-up or not. There is also no specific contents for any NPCs in RtF other then the new generation ones. Whether this will be added or not, I am open to suggestions (I did not want to hijack any that are not *my* NPCs).

General remark - Both RtF and ToT are fully developped with respect to their main contents and story. However there is a lot more potential for additional NPCs, or quests or sidetracks or encounters or alternate routes etc. There are whole new cities and a lot of ends where new stuff can be added on over time,

In some time we will have the whole territory of Amn, Sword Coast, IWD, new Sandrah (and other mod) areas and EET allows you to travel freely around this world. So potentially new mods may chose to populate these terrains rather than stuff another mod into (overpopulated) SoA.

EET has just begun, as has Sandrah, so this is far from the end of development

Edited by Roxanne, 20 December 2016 - 09:27 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#95 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 10:13 AM

Spoiler

I found the issue. It is the shield you have her equipped with. It tries to give her +10 hp which gets her above HP100 while not yet at level 8. Her script tries to reset this and the shield gives it back...and so we are in a loop.

There are two possibilities - either take that shield from her or take a block out of Sandrah.bcs

Spoiler

This code was introduced since there were some spells in the game that made her gain additional HPs when cast. This was supposed to last for some rounds only but for a reason I could not find out she never lost them again. So she became stronger and stronger with every casting.

It may be interesting to see if this reset is still required or not. (If you are willing to test it...).

I have no other quick solution for you at this moment - seems by fixing one problem, I created a new one.

EDIT

I looked a bit into the issue and found there are just about 6-7 items that she can use AND that are available early in the game AND that have that effect - maybe I should prevent her from using those items (she has good stuff herself and enough hp) to avoid complications and prevent her from becoming OP.? (Problem could be items added by new mods...)

~*Drops item to the ground* Mystra does not allow her priests to use this, <CHARNAME>,~

PS - this also solves the Pelligram issue, (the loop prevents the correct sequence of events to restore her).

I did further research on this issue and I found just 6 items in the game that potentially can cause the reported behaviour when Sandrah equips them (prior reaching level 16). Except for one, they are added by mods, just Helmet of Balduran is a vanilla item. (There are far more items, but she cannot use them anyway by class/kit or other reasons).

In the abscence of any other idea at this moment, I will write a patch to disallow Sandrah to equip these items.

The Sandrah Saga

#96 Ikki

Ikki
  • Validating
  • 123 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 11:05 AM

Hi Roxanne

When installing the component "mod interjection" i got the following error

ERROR: preprocessing APPEND_EARLY [SandrahNPC/Mods/Sanvault.d]: Failure("resource [CVSANDRJCVSANDRJ.DLG] not found for 'CHAIN3'")
ERROR: preprocessing APPEND_EARLY [SandrahNPC/Mods/Sanvault.d]: Failure("resource [EDWINJ_EDWINJ.DLG] not found for 'CHAIN3'")
ERROR: preprocessing APPEND_EARLY [SandrahNPC/Mods/Sanvault.d]: Failure("resource [BLANEBLANE.DLG] not found for 'CHAIN3'")
ERROR: preprocessing APPEND_EARLY [SandrahNPC/Mods/Sanvault.d]: Failure("resource [BRANBRAN.DLG] not found for 'CHAIN3'")

#97 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 11:23 AM

Hi Roxanne

When installing the component "mod interjection" i got the following error

ERROR: preprocessing APPEND_EARLY [SandrahNPC/Mods/Sanvault.d]: Failure("resource [CVSANDRJCVSANDRJ.DLG] not found for 'CHAIN3'")
ERROR: preprocessing APPEND_EARLY [SandrahNPC/Mods/Sanvault.d]: Failure("resource [EDWINJ_EDWINJ.DLG] not found for 'CHAIN3'")
ERROR: preprocessing APPEND_EARLY [SandrahNPC/Mods/Sanvault.d]: Failure("resource [BLANEBLANE.DLG] not found for 'CHAIN3'")
ERROR: preprocessing APPEND_EARLY [SandrahNPC/Mods/Sanvault.d]: Failure("resource [BRANBRAN.DLG] not found for 'CHAIN3'")

I see, the patch to adjust BG1 dialogues to EET made double entries. Until now, the Vault was not available to test in EET.

Here is the corrected file to be put into SandrahNPC/Mods/ 

The Sandrah Saga

#98 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 11:39 AM

Having Sandrah equip one of the following items may cause her to show *stuttering* behaviour as those items give her more HP than her script would allow her (the item adds hp, the script reduces, item adds again....endless loop).

Spoiler

Updated her script to give the item to Player 1 in case you try to equip her with it and display ~The priestess of Mystra cannot use this item.~

The Sandrah Saga

#99 Ulb

Ulb
  • Modder
  • 373 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 02:21 PM

Mods are produced by amateur players for sharing the fun they have with the game with other players - this is not commercial product and not every modmaker has a team of artists at hand, same as not everyone has voice actors or musicians to provide for athmospheric background. But you get it all for free,,,

Would you be interested in some custom portraits for your mod?

I'm not making any promises but since I was planning on playing the mod myself and I really can't stand "none-bg2-style" portraits I'll probably fix them for my private install anyway and I like tinkering with portrait stuff from time to time.

I don't claim to be a great portrait maker but if you're interested I'd look into it.

(You can find a link to my previous portrait stuff in my sig.)

#100 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 02:30 PM

Would you be interested in some custom portraits for your mod?

I'm not making any promises but since I was planning on playing the mod myself and I really can't stand "none-bg2-style" portraits I'll probably fix them for my private install anyway and I like tinkering with portrait stuff from time to time.

I don't claim to be a great portrait maker but if you're interested I'd look into it.

(You can find a link to my previous portrait stuff in my sig.)

I am always open to suggestions, even though I am reluctant to change everything because some player has a different taste.

It is the same with *the mod is overpowered vs everything is too weak* - I hear both extremes evenly distributed.

The Sandrah Saga