PS:T UB - Reloaded: A continuation of Qwinn's PST-UB for PST:EE

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#41 Argent77

Argent77
  • Administrator
  • 1397 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 08:32 AM

Thanks for the report. This error was caused by an unrelated bug that could have happened to anyone under certain circumstances. I have already pushed a fix to the devel branch of the mod.

#42 Argent77

Argent77
  • Administrator
  • 1397 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 03:13 AM

New release: PS:T Unfinished Business - Reloaded v1.4

Changelog:

• Added Simplified Chinese translation (thanks Hindo's Doom and Mephisto Satan Devil)
  • Fixed a bug that may have caused installation to fail under certain circumstances

#43 Felipe

Felipe
  • Modder
  • 56 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 09:39 AM

2 translations in a thread.

Btw, i noticed you changed the name brazilian portuguese inside the translation's pack to portuguese, i ask you plz to keep the name "brazilian portuguese" as it is to avoid confusion, this way the ppl from portugal wont think it's a translation made from one of their country. ;)

Attached Files

Core i7 3770 3.4 Ghz - 16 GB RAM - Win10 x64 - Intel HD Graphics 4000

#44 Argent77

Argent77
  • Administrator
  • 1397 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 01:01 PM

Btw, i noticed you changed the name brazilian portuguese inside the translation's pack to portuguese, i ask you plz to keep the name "brazilian portuguese" as it is to avoid confusion, this way the ppl from portugal wont think it's a translation made from one of their country. ;)

Thank you for the translations!

The language is labeled as 'brazilian portuguese' in the readme as well as the WeiDU language selection. The language folder name inside the mod package follows a naming scheme set by WeiDU itself and can't be changed without unwanted side effects. Moreover folder names with spaces are just asking for trouble. I don't think the translation folder name will be noticed by regular players anyway. I'll have to keep the name as it is for now.

#45 Felipe

Felipe
  • Modder
  • 56 posts

Posted 16 January 2021 - 10:44 AM

Thank you for the translations!

The language is labeled as 'brazilian portuguese' in the readme as well as the WeiDU language selection. The language folder name inside the mod package follows a naming scheme set by WeiDU itself and can't be changed without unwanted side effects. Moreover folder names with spaces are just asking for trouble. I don't think the translation folder name will be noticed by regular players anyway. I'll have to keep the name as it is for now.

I see, too bad, maybe Wes Weimer will fix that in the future, thanks for the info.

#46 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 16 January 2021 - 01:41 PM

.. maybe Wes Weimer will fix that in the future..
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#47 Felipe

Felipe
  • Modder
  • 56 posts

Posted 17 January 2021 - 06:05 AM

Heh, must i presume he quit weidu? Perhaps forever?

#48 Cahir

Cahir
  • Modder
  • 133 posts

Posted 17 January 2021 - 06:11 AM

Heh, must i presume he quit weidu? Perhaps forever?

Yeah, like 20 or so years ago  :ROFL:

#49 Isewein

Isewein
  • 98 posts

Posted 18 January 2021 - 03:39 AM

Argent, not to pester you or anything but in case you missed it at the Beamdog thread: Any chance for the "Tenement of Thugs" component from Qwinn's bugfixes to be included in the UB mod? Contrary to most components of the bugfix mod, this was not included in EE, and I kind of miss it playing the game.

#50 Argent77

Argent77
  • Administrator
  • 1397 posts

Posted 18 January 2021 - 04:46 AM

Argent, not to pester you or anything but in case you missed it at the Beamdog thread: Any chance for the "Tenement of Thugs" component from Qwinn's bugfixes to be included in the UB mod? Contrary to most components of the bugfix mod, this was not included in EE, and I kind of miss it playing the game.

I haven't looked at the original code yet, so I can't say if it can be implemented (afaik it required exe patching in original PST). It's on my todo list, however.

#51 Felipe

Felipe
  • Modder
  • 56 posts

Posted 18 January 2021 - 06:12 AM

I haven't looked at the original code yet, so I can't say if it can be implemented (afaik it required exe patching in original PST). It's on my todo list, however.

Am i wrong to deduce you could have the design docs of pst with you? It would be GREAT if you did. With that perhaps you could gather lots of help to restore what is still missing (no idea of how many things were left out since scient/qwinn never said something about it.

#52 Argent77

Argent77
  • Administrator
  • 1397 posts

Posted 07 February 2021 - 03:22 AM

New release: PS:T Unfinished Business - Reloaded v1.5

Changelog:

• Added new component "Restored Tenement of Thugs" for PST:EE
  • Converted readmes into html format
  • Updated Spanish translation (thanks SrReddy)
  • Updated Italian translation
  • Updated Brazilian Portuguese translation
  • Added Project Infinity metadata
  • Added WeiDU SUPPORT information
  • Fixed potential display issues with component names in WeiDU.log and Project Infinity

#53 Felipe

Felipe
  • Modder
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 February 2021 - 12:37 PM

Added new entries plus a .html readme fully translated except changelog.

Also translated several of the strings of Infinity Engine in the site below (no idea if you are involved with it)

https://tra.bgforge.net/

Attached Files

#54 Argent77

Argent77
  • Administrator
  • 1397 posts

Posted 15 February 2021 - 06:20 AM

Thank you for the translated readme. The tra strings for the mod were already all up to date.

To add the readme to the language selection can I use "Português do Brasil" as the correct translation for "Brazilian Portuguese"?

#55 Isewein

Isewein
  • 98 posts

Posted 16 February 2021 - 01:29 AM

@Felipe: The design doc has been public for a long time, see e.g. here: https://www.rpgwatch...tement_1997.pdf

Great to see the Tenements go public!

#56 Felipe

Felipe
  • Modder
  • 56 posts

Posted 16 February 2021 - 12:47 PM

Argent77 - strange, i remember translating small stuff in tra file, i dont remember what was, i translated everything in the previous act. You can use português do brasil although the other one is better IMO, as you said b4 there are restrictions at weidu. :)

Isewein - thank you, didnt have any idea it was out there.

#57 Argent77

Argent77
  • Administrator
  • 1397 posts

Posted 01 October 2022 - 07:39 AM

Call for English proofreaders!

I'm planning to release a new version of PST-UB which, among other things, adds two new components worth of content. For that reason I'm looking for volunteers who are willing to proofread the additions.

The new content includes about 60 lines of game text and two paragraphs of text for the readme.

Please let me know if you're interested, either here in this topic or shoot me a PM. Thanks in advance!

#58 Salk

Salk
  • Modder
  • 1411 posts

Donator

Posted 02 October 2022 - 11:13 AM

I can surely take a look at it, Argent77.

It is the least I can do after all you have done for us and me in particular.  :cheers:

#59 Argent77

Argent77
  • Administrator
  • 1397 posts

Posted 02 October 2022 - 11:42 AM

I can surely take a look at it, Argent77.

It is the least I can do after all you have done for us and me in particular.  :cheers:

Thanks a lot. I'll PM you the details.

#60 Argent77

Argent77
  • Administrator
  • 1397 posts

Posted 14 October 2022 - 07:05 AM

New release: PS:T Unfinished Business - Reloaded v2.0

This release introduces two new components:

1. Restored Spell Keys (PST:EE only)

Spoiler

2. Miscellaneous Restorations and Improvements
Spoiler

Italian, Polish and Simplified Chinese translations have not yet been updated. They will be added when available.

Full Changelog:

• Added new component: Restored Spell Keys
  • Added new component: Miscellaneous Restorations and Improvements
  • Added Brazilian Portuguese readme (thanks Felipe)
  • Added component labels for Project Infinity