Russian translation

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Austin

Austin
  • Modder
  • 66 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 11:51 AM

Hello! Add a Russian translation to the mod, please!
Authors - Austin, Silent & Arcanecoast Team.
File as an attachment.

P.S. And it would be great to update the version on the site, because the new version is on GitHub, and the site is still uploaded with the old one.

Attached Files

Edited by Austin, 18 July 2019 - 11:55 AM.

#2 Sam.

Sam.
  • Administrator
  • 1292 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 06:51 PM

Hello! Add a Russian translation to the mod, please!
Authors - Austin, Silent & Arcanecoast Team.
File as an attachment.

P.S. And it would be great to update the version on the site, because the new version is on GitHub, and the site is still uploaded with the old one.

Thanks, I'll work on adding these.

Edit: Never mind about translating the additional strings I started to ask for...

Edited by Sam., 18 July 2019 - 07:20 PM.

"Ok, I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assigning, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart-arsed fools, freaks, and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?!"

--<CHARNAME> to Portalbendarwinden

--------------------

post-10485-0-15080600-1348188745.jpg
___________Old pen and paper modules of the 70s and 80s.___________

CA Forums CA Homepage

#3 Austin

Austin
  • Modder
  • 66 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 01:32 AM

Thank you very much!