Photo

BWP v20.1. CTD when enter in Friendly Arm Inn (AR6800)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CavaliereITA73

CavaliereITA73
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 January 2024 - 04:56 AM

Good morning everyone. I am a very old Italian fan (even of age..) of this beautiful saga. 
I finished installing BWP v20.1 with install.bat. 
I left almost 320 mods and I know this can cause a lot of problems.... 
in fact, as soon as I try to enter friendly arm inn (AR6800) from Coast Way (Ar6900) the computer 
crashes and I go back to the desktop. CTD. 
I don't receive any messages..... I understand that there must be something in the AR6800 area perhaps 
inserted by some mod that causes this crash. 
I have both Near Infinity and Shadow Keeper installed but I don't know how to use them. 

can someone help me? Thanks in advance.

Baldur.err

--------------------Start Logging Session---------------------

ASSERTION FAILED!
File: CRuleTables.cpp
Line: 5655

Exp: FALSE

Msg: no msg.
Run Debugger?

---------------------Start Logging

attach files

Weidu log

Attached Files

#2 Argent77

Argent77
  • Administrator
  • 1398 posts

Posted 20 January 2024 - 06:37 AM

I could find an older comment with the same error: https://www.gibberli...&comment=182973

According to the comment it seems to be related to TobEx (beta20). That bug may still be present in your TobEx version as well.

#3 CavaliereITA73

CavaliereITA73
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 January 2024 - 06:54 AM

Thanks a lot for the answer. 
I was convinced that it was Infinity Animation's fault... But what can I do now? 
I don't want to uninstall everything and start over again with a very long installation... 
Isn't it possible via NI or Shadowkeeper to change some values ​​and continue playing? 
I managed to enter the AR6800 area for just a moment via CLUA console and I have a save about it. 
Can I change some values?

#4 skellytz

skellytz
  • Staff
  • 479 posts

Posted 20 January 2024 - 09:53 AM

You've installed an older version of Infinity Animations with Moinesse's Avatars which have incorrect filename encoding. The latest version has addressed this issue. You don't have to reinstall; just download the mod package and copy all the files starting with "¢A¢" from the downloaded infinityanimations/content to your BG2 override folder. If the crashes persist, try copying all files from infinityanimations/content to the override folder.

#5 CavaliereITA73

CavaliereITA73
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 January 2024 - 09:29 AM

Great!!!!!! It works perfectly! 
it was really an Infinity animation problem. I used the old version.... 

:doh: 

Thank you so much, you are great!! :clap:  :clap: