Photo

[Release] BGT-WeiDU version 1.08 (FINAL 16 Mar 10)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 06:42 PM

BGT-WeiDU v1.08 has been released (Readme)! Get it from the usual places (http://www.shsforums...showtopic=23549) when it is uploaded to the servers. Check the SHS mirror for first availability. Changes from BGT-WeiDU v1.07 are available at http://www.shsforums...showtopic=38623.

This update adds the option of having full music throughout the Baldur's Gate series, and incorporates the majority of the Dudleyville fixes. On the bug fixes side, this update should permanently fix issues with Jaheira and Viconia among other minor bug fixes. Unless there are major issues with this version, this release is likely to be the final major release of BGT-WeiDU.

Edited by Ascension64, 16 March 2010 - 01:35 AM.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#2 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 06:06 PM

BGT-WeiDU was updated (13 Oct 09) with the following changes:

Installation changes
-Updated Russian translation

Bug fixes
-Fixed bugs with death variables for Avarice, Fear, and Pride
-Fixed a bug with death variables for Firebead Elvenhair
-Fixed typo in Be'land's dialogue script
-Fixed typo for Rielev in Imoen's dialogue
-Fixed typo for secret door for escaping Werewolf Island

From now on, BGT updates will be indicated by date only. You can check this in the archive comment.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#3 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 02:41 AM

BGT-WeiDU was updated (19 Oct 09) with the following change:

Bug fixes
-Fixed typos that caused Shop of Silence, a Tavern, and Temple of Helm stores to crash the game

--------------
Retired Modder

#4 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 02:03 AM

BGT-WeiDU was updated (31 Oct 09) with the following changes:

Installation changes
-Updated Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese translations

Bug fixes
-Fixed issues with transition

--------------
Retired Modder

#5 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 01:58 PM

BGT-WeiDU was updated (26 Nov 09) with the following changes:

Installation changes
-Fixed compatibility issue with patching full random treasure tables

Bug fixes
-Fixed a bug where Kiel the Legionkiller can be alive with less than 1 HP and was therefore unkillable
-Fixed a bug where player characters who change into Wolfweres drop Peladan, the baby
-Fixed a bug with the dudleyville fix for return travel from the Isle of Balduran that guaranteed the party turned into wolfweres

Gameplay changes
-Extended dudleyville fix so travel to and from Balduran Isle rests the party

--------------
Retired Modder

#6 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 05:37 PM

BGT-WeiDU was updated (19 Dec 09) with the following changes:

Installation changes
-Added translations for GUI setup (091219)
-Updated developer documentation to include more detailed information about the implementation of Dudleyville fixes (091219)
-Updated German translation (091219)
-Updated Korean translation (091219)

Bug fixes
-Fixed winter wolf pelt exploit (091219)

--------------
Retired Modder

#7 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 01:42 AM

BGT-WeiDU was updated (31 Dec 09) with the following changes:

Installation changes
-More robust patching of Erik and Jondalar's non-damaging staves (091231)

Bug fixes
-Fixed a bug where Angelo would try to kill Player2 even though Player2 is dead (091231)
-Fixed a bug where subtitles for the Shadows of Amn introduction movie would not be displayed (091231)
-Fixed a bug where the Horn of Kazgaroth was imported with zero charges (091231)
-Fixed a fix that was supposed to correct invalid item resources for DEAD2, DEADFUCK, and JAMIE creatures (091231)
-Fixed a stutter bug for Coran in the specific scenario that: (i) the player has killed the specific wyverns for the quest, (ii) Coran's timer runs out, and (iii) the player has not yet killed any standard non-specific wyverns yet (091231)

--------------
Retired Modder

#8 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 05:28 PM

BGT-WeiDU was updated (01 Feb 10) with the following changes:

Bug fixes
-Fixed a bug with the fix for Scar not always detecting that the Seven Suns was cleared of dopplegangers
-Fixed a bug where infinite quarterstaves could be obtained by dropping the staves and reloading the game in prologue
-Fixed a bug where the player could access Baldur's Gate prematurely by entering then exiting the zombie farm or Ulgoth's Beard
-Fixed further instability with the transition to Shadows of Amn

--------------
Retired Modder

#9 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 12:52 AM

BGT-WeiDU was updated (13 Feb 10) with the following change:

Bug fixes
-Fixed typo in area script for AR6512 (100213)

Edited by Ascension64, 21 February 2010 - 11:39 PM.

--------------
Retired Modder

#10 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 01:37 AM

BGT-WeiDU was updated for the FINAL time (16 Mar 10) with the following change:

Bug fixes
-Fixed typo that mucked up the transition

Gameplay changes
-Added gnoll as racial enemy (now displays correctly in record screen for Minsc)

--------------
Retired Modder