• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 06:18 AM

Another idea: making all RealTimer stuff (banters, romance...) faster, by a non linear scaling (if I get around to writing the Fourier series* by hand).
Translating in common language: a 24 hours realtimer could be hastened down to 2 hours, while a 30 minutes timer could be brought to 15/20, and not certainly 30/12.

*: yes, I'm a math student, start mocking :)

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#22 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 12 June 2005 - 02:31 AM

Another component: anybody can summon familiars.

You mean every mage/sorcerer, right? While this would be a great change, it would be quite hard to accept every single character running around with his/her own familiar..
Posted Image

Refinements v2 has been released!
Go and visit the website or the forum for more info!

Member of The Silver Star team.

#23 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 09:02 AM

Another component: anybody can summon familiars.

You mean every mage/sorcerer, right? While this would be a great change, it would be quite hard to accept every single character running around with his/her own familiar..

View Post

Sure better than some silly restrictions IMNSHO. I'm sure in PnP being a spawn of a God isn't required to have a familiar :)

Of course, you'll have to police yourself with regards to NPCs like Tashia who have their own familiar, but I'm sure people won't mind ;)

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public

#24 SirLancelot

SirLancelot
  • 356 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 10:26 AM

Another idea: making all RealTimer stuff (banters, romance...) faster, by a non linear scaling (if I get around to writing the Fourier series* by hand).
Translating in common language: a 24 hours realtimer could be hastened down to 2 hours, while a 30 minutes timer could be brought to 15/20, and not certainly 30/12.

View Post

Cespenar wants that, oh yes!
Where men gather, a bustle of chaos ensues. I would save them all, if I could.

#25 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 10:37 AM

View Post

Cespenar wants that, oh yes!

View Post

Coding schedule is somewhat late, but it will be done :)

#26 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 30 January 2006 - 10:30 AM

What do you think about improved familars? Which got some spells? basic, but got spells! And can you create something like a "level progresing" for him? You know... You're got 7 level - familar got 3. You're got 10 level, familar got 5. :)

And next thing. Ranger/Druid familar or animal compain. They should got animals! Not Pseudodragons or something like that!

#27 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 01:04 PM

Weird, I was asked the same question at an Italian forum this afternoon :)

Anyway, I lost all relevant files some months ago and can't find the willingness to resurrect that component (at least for now); however, thanks for the suggestions, I'll keep them in mind for when I do actually work on that ;)

#28 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 02 February 2006 - 04:29 AM

I've got Polish translation of TB Tweaks and QuestPack :) I will send you it.
Yarpen

#29 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 04:50 AM

Do you need the e-mail address?

#30 yarpen

yarpen

Drunken Superhero

• 257 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 07:40 AM

Charm fix. When you're playing solo, and someone charm you, you will die. Can you fix that?

#31 Radagast-The-Brown

Radagast-The-Brown
  • 252 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 04:59 PM

Hello, just wanted to make a suggestion though I hate to say that activity in this forum is kinda low, considering how great and useful most of your mods are thebigg. :unsure:

How about stopping items from being lost when a party member/enemy char is either level drained to death, or disintegrated or petrified etc. Same goes for when an enemy is imprisoned. It's very annoying and also makes the level draining vampire "Valen" from the NPC mod, completely useless since many items are lost when she level drains enemies...

Either of those above situations make the player load his game which sucks.
Thanx for everything anyway most of the tweaks here really rock ^^ :cheers:
Ignorance Is Bliss

#32 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 01:38 AM

Not sure how I could do that (save marking all items as undestroyable, which'd make them unsellable, or something). IIRC, Level Drain doesn't destroy items, though.

#33 Radagast-The-Brown

Radagast-The-Brown
  • 252 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 07:53 AM

Not sure how I could do that (save marking all items as undestroyable, which'd make them unsellable, or something). IIRC, Level Drain doesn't destroy items, though.

I'm sure there is a way cause I heard of a tweakpack already out there that makes disintegrate, petrify powerless to destroy items as if the difficulty was easy or something. I just can't remember the name of that tweak.

As for level drain, It doesn't destroy items if the victim has "still" levels left while dying. If it is level drained to 0 level and "die" from the level drain and NOT the damage dealt, then ye items might get destroyed too.
Ignorance Is Bliss

#34 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 11:04 AM

I'm sure there is a way cause I heard of a tweakpack already out there that makes disintegrate, petrify powerless to destroy items as if the difficulty was easy or something. I just can't remember the name of that tweak.

I think you are talking about this Pro5's tweak pack.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#35 Radagast-The-Brown

Radagast-The-Brown
  • 252 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 12:48 PM

I think you are talking about this Pro5's tweak pack.

Exactly ^^. These 2 tweaks could actually merge and make one out of the 2. But as it seems, I could ask pro5 to actually implement the level drain not losing items tweak that I have in mind to actually make Valen playable too :P But that's another issue I guess...
Ignorance Is Bliss

#36 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

• 10911 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 01:35 AM

I, ah..., like the idea. But I could like it more if it led into a creation of a Combo Tweak Pack(large/huge). A pack that checks whether you have BG, BGII, BGT or Tutu installed and then give you an option of implementing tweaks that can be done. Items, spells, NPC-kits... just to name a few(that have already been done in other tweak packs, though this needs all their consent).

But that's just my dream, or is it?

#37 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 06:44 AM

If you develop it yourself, the Dream becomes Reality.

#38 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 06:58 AM

pro5 isn't high enough in my modder-trust scale to incorporate his stuff or give him mine.

#39 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

• 10911 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 09:30 AM

That's exactly the reason why I won't be doing the Combo Tweak Pack, nobody can or should trust my modding skills, as I have none.

Sorry Bigg, if we toke this threat a lot off from it's original purpose.

#40 mellida02

mellida02
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:33 PM

I know there are a ton of shop mods out there, but a few more "Paladin only" items would not be a bad thing, IM(Not So)HO.