quest for the eye of a god

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 09:47 AM

Wait...were you able to get things to work? He probably has a ton of hitpoints and it always takes a lot of hits for demi-liches. Please confirm so that if I need to make some changes, I can log this to be fixed.

He should have one more change after that... Posted Image

I was not be able to kill Lord Garrax/Demi-Lich in "regular way" for now, but I used a cheat for kill him!!! I used CTRL+Q (he join my party), then I used Shadow Keeper and I modified his HP (I set at 9) and then kick off Lord Garrax/Demi-Lich from my party. There was a cutscene and then he changed his form in a Dragon, then I beat the Dragon (CTRL+Y)!!!!! Posted Image Posted Image

OK at least everything went well as far as finishing the quest so I will look into the Garrax guy some more.

What were his hitpoints when you forced him into the party...before setting them to 9?

EDIT: I ask because I do not believe that you got him down to low enough hitpoints in combat.

Edited by Hoppy, 17 October 2010 - 09:48 AM.

?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#22 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 10:06 AM

OK at least everything went well as far as finishing the quest so I will look into the Garrax guy some more.

What were his hitpoints when you forced him into the party...before setting them to 9?

EDIT: I ask because I do not believe that you got him down to low enough hitpoints in combat.

I got Garrax at 123 HitPoints!!! Posted Image pratically immediately Posted Image Posted Image

PS: Have you took a look at my PM (about CTD in Rot)? Posted Image

Italian mods tanslator!!!!

#23 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:42 PM

I got Garrax at 123 HitPoints!!! Posted Image pratically immediately Posted Image Posted Image

PS: Have you took a look at my PM (about CTD in Rot)? Posted Image

He comes with 123 hitpoints on creation! :unsure: I give up :lol:

Yeah I will work on the second CtD and destroy it once and for all. :ph34r:
?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#24 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 01:11 AM

Yeah I will work on the second CtD and destroy it once and for all. Posted Image

Is the first CtD that fixed by Erebusant, right? Posted Image

Italian mods tanslator!!!!