Check the Bodies 1.12 bug report

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 08:59 AM

Dialogue...change..there are new translations to do...

In this case (changing an item filename) I think not - it is merely a technical change. Meaning it takes place in the .d files but not the .tra files. Though I don't know if Hoppy made other dialogue changes that might affect .tra files.

You're correct with the item code change was all that was needed. It is in cyberspace on the SHS temp server but my message to Liam has yet to be read.
?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#22 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 11:04 AM

Thanks!! Posted Image

Edited by ilot, 02 October 2010 - 11:04 AM.

Italian mods tanslator!!!!

#23 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:05 PM

Now we just play the waiting game :whistling:

I uploaded to BWL today to the DH temp server so that will be an alternate location. Attempted to upload to TeamBG as an alternate location but that failed so who knows. Maybe this is all a sign to play Dragon Age...

EDIT: Confirmation from Baronious that dragonhoard has CtB 1.13. Prepare for awesomeness when you install.

Edited by Hoppy, 06 October 2010 - 09:26 PM.

?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#24 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 05:53 PM

Prepare for awesomeness when you install.

:Tasty:

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#25 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:15 PM

Maybe this is all a sign to play Dragon Age...

Uh, no :new_bottom:.

EDIT: Confirmation from Baronious that dragonhoard has CtB 1.13. Prepare for awesomeness when you install.

Woh, Baronius got to it before K'aeloree? I just saw K earlier, what gives?

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#26 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 03:04 PM

Maybe this is all a sign to play Dragon Age...

Uh, no :new_bottom:.

WEEEEE!!!! :ROFL:

Woh, Baronius got to it before K'aeloree? I just saw K earlier, what gives?

Probably because I have my own account for uploading at BWL, just B has to update the actual DragonHoard server. K'aeloree had some problems uploading my TDD and CtB updates before so that could be the reason for the delay. I don't have the details to what the problem was, only I can't do jack squat.

Edited by Hoppy, 08 October 2010 - 03:04 PM.

- King Diamond

#27 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 05:33 AM

Heya Hoppy! :cheers:

Just got v1.13 off BWL and was wondering about this:

5) Crash in the Hlondeth area (AR3611) due to faulty night light maps. All night maps have been redone for Hlondeth areas.

The new .bmp's seem to be the same old v1.12a ones :unsure: Aren't these and this needed??

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

#28 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 05:39 AM

Heya Hoppy! :cheers:

Just got v1.13 off BWL and was wondering about this:

5) Crash in the Hlondeth area (AR3611) due to faulty night light maps. All night maps have been redone for Hlondeth areas.

The new .bmp's seem to be the same old v1.12a ones :unsure: Aren't these and this needed??

What does the TP2 say? Does it have a Spanish language folder? It sounds like it didn't get changed to 1.13. 86 that download for now :)

- King Diamond

#29 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 05:45 AM

There's a spanish folder aright :D The BWL version IS v1.13 :P But everything except change (5) in the CtB-version.txt is accounted for :unsure:

#30 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 05:54 AM

There's a spanish folder aright :D The BWL version IS v1.13 :P But everything except change (5) in the CtB-version.txt is accounted for :unsure:

Yeah I guess those got forgotten. Try it again in a couple hours and I'll see if I can just do an old switcheroo on my end.

- King Diamond

#31 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 05:55 AM

:cheers:

Edited by Lollorian, 19 October 2010 - 05:58 AM.

#32 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 08:04 AM

:cheers:

I am testing it now. This whole thing is fwustwating.

Beerfest-Da Buble

EDIT: My switcheroo technique didn't work. Just use the replacers now.

Edited by Hoppy, 19 October 2010 - 08:14 AM.

- King Diamond

#33 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 09:07 AM

Try the one at TeamBG.org and see if that is correct :unsure:

Well, wait until it's approved <_<

Edited by Hoppy, 19 October 2010 - 09:09 AM.

- King Diamond

#34 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 11:45 AM

Try the one at TeamBG.org and see if that is correct Posted Image

Well, wait until it's approved Posted Image

I cannot download Check the Bodies ver. 1.13 and The Darkest Day ver. 1.14 at Teambg. Why? Posted Image

http://www.teambg.or...downloads;cat=9

Italian mods tanslator!!!!

#35 ScuD

ScuD
  • 492 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 11:01 AM

After installing the latest version 2 WED files are still reported as corrupted: CB3661.WED and CB3664.WED. Just opening ARE files in DLTCEP and saving fixes the problem.

#36 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 04:47 PM

After installing the latest version 2 WED files are still reported as corrupted: CB3661.WED and CB3664.WED. Just opening ARE files in DLTCEP and saving fixes the problem.

They won't cause any problems anyway, and if they do, well I guess we can say "Awwwwwee, Check the Bodies, it's like you never left us." :wub:

- King Diamond