• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#21 Choo Choo

Choo Choo

AIR CONDITIONER GRILL

• Modder
  • 3001 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 04:34 AM

I haven't played Deus Ex or Half-Life, either. Bloodlines, though, I have.

I've, uh. Never played Fallout. Any of them.

theacefes: You have to be realistic as well, you can't just be Swedish!

#22 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 10:26 AM

I'd make a confession about baldur's gate but I'm afraid I'll get stabbed to death. :ph34r:

#23 Ipsissimus

Ipsissimus

[Insert witty statement]

• 356 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 10:44 AM

I'll say. *glare*

Heh, my "haven't played and should" list is longer than my "have played" list, and my computer's so old that I'd have to start over upgrading it. So I'll probably never play Mass Effect, Dragon Age, etc. *hides*
And the mirror, it reflects a tiny dancing skeleton, surrounded by a fleshy overcoat and swaddled in
A furry hat, elastic mask, a pair of shiny marble dice, some people call them snake-eyes, but to me they look like mice
-- "Nothing's gonna change my clothes", They Might Be Giants

#24 -JR-

-JR-

Machete-Wielding Historian

• Modder
  • 337 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 04:20 PM

Dragon Age is awesome. It's like Baldur's Gate meets KotOR. Play it! Now! Do it!

"Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil." - C.S. Lewis

#25 Almateria

Almateria

most garbage person

• Modder
  • 969 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:02 PM

Oh my, a confession topic?
I've never finished any Baldur's Gates, save Dark Alliance on GBA. That one was pretty fun.

e: Wait no, I've killed Irenicus once

Edited by Almateria, 31 January 2012 - 01:05 PM.

#26 Daulmakan

Daulmakan

Comfortably numb

• 1065 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 03:25 PM

You guys should give Bloodlines a try. Great stuff.

(If you do, make sure you get Wesp's [fix]patch for it)

item_pack.jpg   Drows.jpg

#27 theacefes

theacefes

Probably swearing

• Modder
  • 1782 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 04:36 PM

I tried it - I just didn't find it very interesting. But I haven't found vampires to be interesting since Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
DO ~SetGlobal("omgBbqRomanceActive","GLOBAL", 2)~

Gibberlings Three - IE Modding Community

#28 Zyraen

Zyraen
  • Modder
  • 1402 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:22 PM

Am playing D&D 4th Edition and spending most of my remaining time back in mIRC chat rooms.
So much for creative endeavours.. sigh

kiyos.jpg____btlbn2.gif____kovaS.jpg
Love between a Law Enforcer and a Fugitive - can such a thing even happen?
SoA Release - Overview / Download Links

Zyraen's Miscellaneous Mods - Ust Natha Accelerator, item tweaks, XP caps, The Ub3r Reaver Kit, and much more...
Spellhold Gauntlet - more than just a Spellhold-Be-Gone
Hidden Kits - hidden dual-classed kits with a twist for progression

#29 Zyraen

Zyraen
  • Modder
  • 1402 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:27 PM

Liches upstaged Vampires in D&D, thenTwilight murdered Vampires in cold blood...
I fear the next generation will never fear Vampires again, at least not while sparkly features still dance about in their mind.. sigh.

kiyos.jpg____btlbn2.gif____kovaS.jpg
Love between a Law Enforcer and a Fugitive - can such a thing even happen?
SoA Release - Overview / Download Links

Zyraen's Miscellaneous Mods - Ust Natha Accelerator, item tweaks, XP caps, The Ub3r Reaver Kit, and much more...
Spellhold Gauntlet - more than just a Spellhold-Be-Gone
Hidden Kits - hidden dual-classed kits with a twist for progression

#30 Western Paladin

Western Paladin
  • 49 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 07:13 PM

Confession #2: I've never played Deus Ex, Half Life, or Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines.

Neither have I.

Ditto Mass Effect and BioShock. I have played a variety of those hidden-object mystery games, though.

I also didn't care for Civilization 4 or 5. My preferred entry in that series remains Alpha Centauri.

"Peace will come, but whether born of harmony or entropy I cannot say."

-- Oracle en-Vec

#31 Sanctifer

Sanctifer

Anarchiviste

• 137 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:35 AM

Did somebody say Buffy ?

Well, I have to confess... I'm huge fan of Buffy... HUGE, like I'm fifteen again.
Like I've seen them all numerous times, buy the comics, bought the novels, bought the movie (yeah, a shame)
« Regarde moi ces émincés d'oignons, je voudrais tous les enfiler sur une corde pour m'en faire une parure ! »

#32 Enkida

Enkida

Full Cyborg

• 338 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:35 AM

I can't believe no one has given a Trekkie confession yet. TNG all the way here. I adore Picard to the point that my significant other being naturally bald is a plus. I have a small plastic statuette of Data enshrined on my computer. I used to have a namebadge identifying myself as Q, complete with picture. And the video games, yes. The video games. :D

( also yes, used to play the original pokemon trading card game. it was more fun than Magic, until it got to be like... well, magic )

( also Civ 3 is still the best of them all. where communism actually is the preferred form of government, until somebody "fixed" it in later games, lol )

#33 Sanctifer

Sanctifer

Anarchiviste

• 137 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:49 PM

Data (l)
And Counselor Deanna Troi !
\o/
« Regarde moi ces émincés d'oignons, je voudrais tous les enfiler sur une corde pour m'en faire une parure ! »

#34 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:09 PM

I have to confess...

I never beat the vanilla ending of TOB (as M p r i l l a himself guessed!).

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#35 theacefes

theacefes

Probably swearing

• Modder
  • 1782 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:45 PM

Did somebody say Buffy ?

Well, I have to confess... I'm huge fan of Buffy... HUGE, like I'm fifteen again.
Like I've seen them all numerous times, buy the comics, bought the novels, bought the movie (yeah, a shame)

Rock on!

As for Star Trek....I grew up with Trekkie/Star Wars parents. :) Can't escape my destiny...perhaps that's why I'm so crazy about Mass Effect..

..speaking of...

I must confess, I own multiple (and some unopened) copies of both ME games, all the dlc, assorted guides, books, and comics available so far, decals, stickers, and 7 giant posters that adorn the walls of my bedroom.

I...erm...enjoy the games.

EDIT: Eep, forgot lithographs (not all of them, just a few), soundtracks, and of course...I taught myself to play many of the songs in the game.

Edited by theacefes, 01 February 2012 - 02:48 PM.

DO ~SetGlobal("omgBbqRomanceActive","GLOBAL", 2)~

Gibberlings Three - IE Modding Community

#36 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 03:55 PM

I have to confess...

I never beat the vanilla ending of TOB (as M p r i l l a himself guessed!).

I don't think I've ever even beaten Yaga-Shura. Then again, I think I only played TOB once. Oops.

Did somebody say Buffy ?

No shame in still liking Buffy. Whedon's works are things that tend to grow with you! =)

#37 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:25 PM

I've never completed the ToB part of BGII :unsure: Hell, I've never even got out of that city that you portal into from the pocket plane :lol: Yes, I should die a slow and painful death... :ROFL:

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#38 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:17 PM

You will suffer! You will ALL SUFFER!

Play ToB. With a few mods, if need be. ;) It's worth it just to round off the saga. The game might not be great, but it *does* give you resolution.

#39 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:25 PM

I was going to at Christmas with the PC back home, but had somehow screwed up all my files to the point where reinstalling didn't work and I finally had to set up a new account just to play... and then I decided to be an idiot who installed mods before the official patch and broke everything anyway and got disheartened again. Oops. >_>

Last time I tried to play on my Mac the thing went crazy and tried to eat the discs. I am so technologically challenged!

#40 Sanctifer

Sanctifer

Anarchiviste

• 137 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 01:10 AM

No shame in still liking Buffy. Whedon's works are things that tend to grow with you! =)

No, I meant it was a shame that I bought the movie on dvd... That movie is just... Well there's no word.
(I also have to say, it's especially awful in French, cause they translated everything in such a ridiculous way...)
:P