1 Thing i do not like about this mod.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:45 PM

I just notice im getting it with all the exe's? wtf. I just did a new setup of mods. Not sure what has gone wrong. i will do a reinstallation tomoz and let you know it if works.

Well, that happens when things get all kinds of weird stuff... your best bet is to restart the computer, go to the BG2 game folder, and remove all the setup-*modname*.exe's and then extract the latest WeiDU.exe from the latest version of WeiDU archive from here(it's the Windows Binary)... and then rename that appropriately, in this case "setup-innprices.exe" and then run it.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#22 dmxdex

dmxdex
  • 309 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 03:15 PM

I just notice im getting it with all the exe's? wtf. I just did a new setup of mods. Not sure what has gone wrong. i will do a reinstallation tomoz and let you know it if works.

Well, that happens when things get all kinds of weird stuff... your best bet is to restart the computer, go to the BG2 game folder, and remove all the setup-*modname*.exe's and then extract the latest WeiDU.exe from the latest version of WeiDU archive from here(it's the Windows Binary)... and then rename that appropriately, in this case "setup-innprices.exe" and then run it.

So you want me to delete all the EXE's in the baldurs gate folder? if so no thanks theirs way too many.

#23 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:07 PM

Eh. I dunno why it would go wrong like that unless you have something messed up in your game folder. Try to get the latest WeiDU like Jarno said, save it as WeiDU.exe in your game folder, then open a command prompt to your game folder (Start > Run > cmd, etc.). then type: weidu --update-all at the prompt. Then try running the mod again.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle