• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

#201 Aeryn

Aeryn

Peacekeeper

• Modder
  • 764 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:35 PM

I gotta ask... If I romance Haer'Dalis in SoA and then my girl starts falling for Sarevok will there be consequences?

In minimal SPOILER terms:
Spoiler

@Shae - Woot! :D I'll let you know when I'm wrapping stuff up, probably within the next few days.

Edited by Aeryn, 17 September 2012 - 09:36 PM.

Visit My Etsy Shop!

Completed Works:

Sarevok Romance

Haer'Dalis Romance

Sarevok Friendship

Contributions:

Romantic Encounters

Works in Progress:

Haer'Dalis Friendship

#202 EpitomyofShyness

EpitomyofShyness
  • 100 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:50 PM

I gotta ask... If I romance Haer'Dalis in SoA and then my girl starts falling for Sarevok will there be consequences?

In minimal SPOILER terms:
Spoiler

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yesssssssss!

*bounces in anticipation*

#203 Echo

Echo
  • 125 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:10 AM

I can do a playable-beta test and report any bugs/typos I would see. As long as I can install this on top of all the other mods it shouldn't be a problem to reinstall with fixed versions (in case of bugs or whatnot). If you want, of course :)

And you say that Sarevok Romance and Haer'dalis Romance could go together in some way? Now that's intriguing :>

#204 Shae

Shae
  • 82 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:57 AM

@Shae - Woot! :D I'll let you know when I'm wrapping stuff up, probably within the next few days.

Sweet :) I will be ready (and my cats will also be ready, to stomp all over the keyboard and type in nonsense whenever I'm not looking).
I scribble and I chirp, wait no. I mean tweet (infrequently). And sometimes I tumble about as well.

#205 Aeryn

Aeryn

Peacekeeper

• Modder
  • 764 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:48 AM

And you say that Sarevok Romance and Haer'dalis Romance could go together in some way? Now that's intriguing :>

To clarify, I probably should have just said that there are consequences for multi-romancing, but all romance conflicts are handled a bit differently than the average mod. I don't want to give anything away before the mod's even released, but I don't want to set up an expectation for something that isn't there either.

Visit My Etsy Shop!

Completed Works:

Sarevok Romance

Haer'Dalis Romance

Sarevok Friendship

Contributions:

Romantic Encounters

Works in Progress:

Haer'Dalis Friendship

#206 Echo

Echo
  • 125 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:58 AM

Ah, the ever-lasting dilemma of "how to say what I mean and how to promise the gold without spoiling the whole thing" :D No worries, I get it. I'll probably inquire privately about this at some point, if you will want to tell me a little more, just so I knew if I want to try it or if I wouldn't like it ^^ But that's some time from now, isn't it.

#207 EpitomyofShyness

EpitomyofShyness
  • 100 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:50 AM

Hmmm, now I'm torn. Aeryn is this very close to being released or should I just start my new play through? I really want to try out Haer'Dalis though. >_>

#208 Aeryn

Aeryn

Peacekeeper

• Modder
  • 764 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:10 PM

It'll be a while before it's released, even if things went really smoothly from here on out. I can't really give any sort of estimate until I start putting the pieces together and run crying to K'ae when I can't figure things out, and that won't be until I finish the writing/editing on my end, hopefully tonight if I can bribe my kids with the xbox to give myself a few free hours. Best I can guess is...weeks?

Visit My Etsy Shop!

Completed Works:

Sarevok Romance

Haer'Dalis Romance

Sarevok Friendship

Contributions:

Romantic Encounters

Works in Progress:

Haer'Dalis Friendship

#209 Aeryn

Aeryn

Peacekeeper

• Modder
  • 764 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:55 PM

UPDATE: Writing for ToB is done. :) Now we're working on putting the pieces together and cleaning up the text.

Visit My Etsy Shop!

Completed Works:

Sarevok Romance

Haer'Dalis Romance

Sarevok Friendship

Contributions:

Romantic Encounters

Works in Progress:

Haer'Dalis Friendship

#210 Agashi

Agashi
  • 62 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:57 PM

WOOT.
"What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul." - Billy Madison

#211 IceDragon

IceDragon
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:26 PM

yay :)
"The soul should know whither it is going and whence it came, what is good for it and what is evil, what it seeks and what it avoids, and what is that Reason which distinguishes between the desirable and the undesirable, and thereby tames the madness of our desires and calms the violence of our fears." -Seneca

"How can I live my life if I can't even tell good from evil?" - Fry "Eh, they're both fine choices. Whatever floats your boat." -Bender (Futurama)

Perception equals reality.

#212 EpitomyofShyness

EpitomyofShyness
  • 100 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:37 PM

Oh god I'm so excited! *twitches*

#213 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:27 PM

I can't promise I can do this right away as I'm pretty swamped, but stay tuned. Hopefully I'll find some time over the next few weeks to put things together and test. I'll update ya'll when we get closer.

#214 IceDragon

IceDragon
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:30 AM

Sweet action!
"The soul should know whither it is going and whence it came, what is good for it and what is evil, what it seeks and what it avoids, and what is that Reason which distinguishes between the desirable and the undesirable, and thereby tames the madness of our desires and calms the violence of our fears." -Seneca

"How can I live my life if I can't even tell good from evil?" - Fry "Eh, they're both fine choices. Whatever floats your boat." -Bender (Futurama)

#215 Iavasechui

Iavasechui
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 02:21 PM

^______^ I can't wait!!! After I re-installed I decided to wait until the ToB part was done before re-installing this, same goes of the Ajantis for BG2 romance mod which I'm beginning to lose hope on. -_- I'm starting to give up on ever getting the damn transition to work. Probably gonna have to re-install the whole game once the ToB part comes out since I keep getting random crashes, mostly in high hedge in the BG1 part of trilogy but this really isn't the place to discuss that so sorry for boring you XD Again super excited and can't wait for this gem ^_^

#216 -eriberri-

-eriberri-

Posted 28 October 2012 - 12:25 PM

Just checking in to see progress - I so can't wait for the TOB part!

I found it difficult to really like vanilla Haer'Dalis, but after playing this mod I can say it really changed my opinion about him - gives him so much more depth and personality! :)

Please please say there'll be some hot hot scenes like those ones in the underdark in TOB - honestly, they were some - if not THE - hottest sex scenes in a BG romance mod! *fans self*

(it may have had something to do with the option to take charge of the situation that made it really exceptional, or possibly Haer's rising difficulty of keeping his true feelings in check, but whatever it was - I want moar please!!) :D

#217 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:12 PM

I haven't had time to get to it yet, but rest assured it's very high on my priority list!

#218 IceDragon

IceDragon
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:57 AM

Sweet action; I can't wait!

#219 Dagger

Dagger
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:36 AM

Hah! Great! I can't wait for it :)

PS: I'm glad your cat feels better now. :)

Edited by Dagger, 05 November 2012 - 08:06 AM.

"No day goes by where I am not tempted to return to my inborn nature. Zin krif haalvut se sulyek. What is better? To be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"

— PaarthurnaxThe Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

http://daggerxiv.deviantart.com/ My dA gallery 

#220 -GlitterPants333-

-GlitterPants333-

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:46 PM

Just had to break my approximately decade long lurking spree in various communities (like Forgotten Wars *cough*) to say that I LOVE THIS MOD and I cannot wait until TOB is released. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :clap: