Photo

Kit Tomes for BGT, TuTu & BG:EE

Kit Tome Merchant

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 04:55 AM

The Imp: I was referring to my Easytutu install, there is a _sirine.cre ...

Hmm, can you date the install, aka give it's version data ? Cause I use NearInfinity to search for *siri* in my last "updated 08 April 2012" Easytutu installer added game, downloaded and installed about a week ago and I couldn't find any other creature in the game files. But it could be something at my end too. Asking cause I am really curious about this.

EDIT: alright, I had my NearInfinity options wrong, and so ... I couldn't find the _-files.

Edited by The Imp, 24 July 2019 - 01:47 PM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#42 Greenhorn

Greenhorn
  • 720 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 05:13 AM

The Imp: I was referring to my Easytutu install, there is a _sirine.cre ...

Hmm, can you date the install, aka give it's version data ? Cause I use NearInfinity to search for *siri* in my last "updated 08 April 2012" Easytutu installer added game, downloaded and installed about a week ago and I couldn't find any other creature in the game files. But it could be something at my end too. Asking cause I am really curious about this.

It seems we are using same one. But curiously, my search with NI found all discussed files, not just Sirine01. 

Edited by Greenhorn, 20 July 2019 - 05:15 AM.

#43 jastey

jastey
  • Administrator
  • 3218 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 07:17 AM

I'm not sure but it seems I made this EsayTutu install somewhat March 2012, so maybe something changed in the version you mentioned.

#44 Greenhorn

Greenhorn
  • 720 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 07:34 AM

Sadly this mod is not anywhere close to easy Tutu compatibility, even after all trouble there is none single quest giver  when I reached Beregost. I suggest author to remove misleading Tutu from his mod and next time to try even one single test on supposedly "compatible" game. 

#45 Endarire

Endarire
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 September 2022 - 02:05 PM

Greetings, all!

Last month, I updated Kit Tomes to include EET compatibility, fix minor typos in dialog, and remove all mentions of this mod being TuTu compatible because it isn't.  Note that this is my first mod I've taken from another and fully updated to EET compatibility to my understanding, and I found no errors on BG 2.6 and EET 13.4 in my testing.

Download Here

CHANGE LOG
The changes were to the .TP2 file, the CPMVARS file, and the dialog files.  I'm unsure if the author (smeagolheart) is a native English speaker, but I am and I made clarity edits.  Beyond adding EET compatibility, no mechanics were changed in this update.