BiG World Project Fixpack

• Please log in to reply
300 replies to this topic

#61 Argent77

Argent77
  • Administrator
  • 1397 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 06:26 AM

And another fix for "IEP Extended Banters": Minsc shouldn't banter with Anomen when not in party
Attached File  iepbanters.zip   561bytes   251 downloads

#62 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 07:32 AM

Jolly good sir! :cheers: BWPFixpack'd

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#63 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 12:44 PM

Hi,

I think the following is a problem that can be overcome by "BWP Fix Pack" because I think that others people can to have the same problem :)

Region of Terror

I’m in the Brunor’s forge in Arlax and I have a “Rock of the Glowing Star”.

Pip tell me that he can forge it on a chain mail armor or a halberd and here is the effects in my game:

If I want to forge Rock of the Glowing Star on the chain mail Pip forge me the “Glowing Chain Mail Armor + 4” (glowchan.itm) and it’s ok!

If I want to forge Rock of the Glowing Star on the halberd Pip forge me the “Glowing Chain Mail Armor + 4” (glowchan.itm) and not the “Glowing Halberd +4” (glowhalb.itm) as should be…..

I attach my “grayfoot.dlg”. (I'd like to know what's wrong)

Attached Files

Edited by ilot, 24 August 2015 - 01:14 PM.

Italian mods tanslator!!!!

#64 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:27 AM

The issue :P

BRUNDOR.D

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 69 // from:
  SAY @89
  IF ~~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("ForgedItemGray","RR3101",13)~ GOTO 70
END

GRAYFOOT.D

IF ~Global("ForgedItemGray","RR3101",13)~ THEN BEGIN 162
  SAY @167
  IF ~~ THEN EXTERN ~BRUNDOR~ 71
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 163 // from: BRUNDOR
  SAY @168
  IF ~~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("ForgedItemGray","RR3101",0)
GiveItemCreate("GlowChan",LastTalkedToBy,0,0,0)~ GOTO 164
END

Fixed versions:

BRUNDOR.D

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 69 // from:
  SAY @89
  IF ~~ THEN GOTO 70
END

GRAYFOOT.D

IF ~OR(2) Global("ForgedItemGray","RR3101",13) Global("ForgedItemGray","RR3101",14)~ THEN BEGIN 162
  SAY @167
  IF ~~ THEN EXTERN ~BRUNDOR~ 71
END
IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 163 // from: BRUNDOR
  SAY @168
  IF ~Global("ForgedItemGray","RR3101",13)~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("ForgedItemGray","RR3101",0)
GiveItemCreate("GlowChan",LastTalkedToBy,0,0,0)~ GOTO 164
  IF ~Global("ForgedItemGray","RR3101",14)~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("ForgedItemGray","RR3101",0)
GiveItemCreate("GlowHalb",LastTalkedToBy,0,0,0)~ GOTO 164
END

I'm wary of fixing this because the intention seems pretty clear (whoever made this dialogue WANTED you to have only the chainmail)

Maybe the halberd is buggy or something? :unsure: Can you CLUAConsole:CreateItem('GLOWHALB') and use it for a while and check whether it works nicely please? :P (also check whether the lolfixer has modified GLOWHALB.ITM - check either the BiG World Debug.txt or the LOLFIXER.DEBUG :cheers:)

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

#65 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 10:08 AM

Hi Lol!!!!

Are you sure the intention seems pretty clear???? :ermm:

I used CLUAConsole:CreateItem('GLOWHALB') and used the halberd for a while as you said, and it works well.

I checked lolfixer and it not has modified GLOWHALB.ITM 

I check either the BiG World Debug.txt and it not modified nothing about that.

If you tell me what I have to do using Near Infinity I can try your "fix" in the game :shifty: Let me know please... :woot:

#66 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 10:46 AM

Ok thanks for checking :cheers: As for patching your game for the dialogues to work - that might be difficult :P For now just sell off GLOWCHAN and use the CLUAed GLOWHALB :lol:

I'll add this into the fixpack once I can test it out in-game (fucking dialogues... I hate them)

#67 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 11:19 AM

Ok, thank you :new_thumbs:

Edited by ilot, 25 August 2015 - 11:20 AM.

#68 Argent77

Argent77
  • Administrator
  • 1397 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 08:01 AM

This is a fix for BG2 Tweaks' "Unlimited Potion Stacking". It skips potions with a stack count of one or less to avoid unwanted (or rather unintended) side effects. Without it you could, for example, triplicate "Charname's Tankard" from one of Neera's side quests after each rest to effectively create an unlimited amount of tankards in no time (which are worth 1000 gold each :woot: ).

Attached File  setup-bg2_tweaks.tp2.zip   480bytes   220 downloads

#69 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 08:29 AM

BWPFixpack'd :cheers:

Could you share some more info about this tankard issue btw? The core issue here seems to be the tankards replicating on rest :lol:

#70 Argent77

Argent77
  • Administrator
  • 1397 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 09:46 AM

A potion with multiple charges seems to be treated as a stack of multiple single-charged potions by the game, which means you can split the stack. Since "Charname's Tankard" restores its charges after resting, each of the splitted potions will be fully recharged and you can split again. Rinse and repeat, and you'll be swimming in potions (or tankards) in no time.

Edited by Argent77, 05 September 2015 - 09:46 AM.

#71 Almateria

Almateria

most garbage person

• Modder
  • 969 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 03:04 PM

The core issue here seems to be the tankards replicating on rest :lol:

This is literally my dream come true

#72 Argent77

Argent77
  • Administrator
  • 1397 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 02:30 AM

File "Fade/fade.tra_0.patch" adds a byte order mark (BOM) to the TRA file in UTF-8 format, which causes WeiDU to fail the mod installation in BG2:EE.

#73 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 03:23 AM

Regenerated the patch :) Can you have a look now please?

#74 Niewiem

Niewiem
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 03:56 AM

If I install this part of Lolfixer now it won`t affect save game right? I will have to start again?

#75 Argent77

Argent77
  • Administrator
  • 1397 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 04:03 AM

Regenerated the patch :) Can you have a look now please?

Works fine now. :new_thumbs:

And this is another small patch for Fade to remove a remaining WAV file from "override" on uninstallation:

Attached File  fadeaudiouninstall.bat.zip   342bytes   221 downloads

#76 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 04:36 AM

@Niewiem: It won't affect areas you already visited but it should not cause crashes and stuff :)

@Argent77: BWPFixpack'd :cheers:

Edited by Lollorian, 17 September 2015 - 04:45 AM.

#77 Creepin

Creepin
  • Administrator
  • 1676 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 06:25 AM

Hey there Lollorian!

As happy as I am to see that you're back, I must admit I don't understand what's going on with BWP Fixpack ever since :( I mean, I see lot of "BWPFixpack'd" posts from you, but I haven't seen a new version of BWP Fixpack announced in a long time. I suspect that may be all this newfangled Github business deprecates versions as a concept, but since all this stuff is still a Greek to me, I would be grateful for a hint: is there still a versions of BWP Fixpack? If not, how does BWS knows what to download, because last time I checked BWS explicitly dealt in versions of mods, and each new version was required to be updated within BWS manually. If I will use BWS right now, will it download all these things you've marked as BWPFixpack'd, or it will happily grab latest numbered version, which doesn't have all your latest improvements?

The Old Gold - v0.2 WIP (mod for BGT/BWP/BWS)

#78 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 06:58 AM

Short answer: Yes the BWS downloads the latest BWPFixpack :)

Long answer:

The BWS points to the BWPFixpack git master link so that's why you get every BWPFixpack'd post as soon as I commit it :D (also, I do update BWS links myself these days :P)

EDIT: Ninja'ed

Edited by Lollorian, 15 October 2015 - 06:58 AM.

#79 Creepin

Creepin
  • Administrator
  • 1676 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 06:59 AM

Cool! Thanks a lot folks, and doubly so for such prompt reply :) Well not that cool because how am I supposed to keep an archive of old versions now if there's no more versions, but anyways, I think I understood how it works :lol:

Coincidentally, this part caught my attention:

CA_AddDown=http://www.arcanecoast.ru/download/BWFixpack_aurora_fix.7z
CA_AddSave=BWFixpack_aurora_fix.7z
CA_AddSize=1259
CA_AddTest=BiG World Fixpack\aurora\t-kobold.tpa.patch:-

Is there a fix to BWP Fixpack on Arcanecoast? If so, how comes it wasn't incorporated into, ugh, Fixpack itself? :)

Edited by Creepin, 15 October 2015 - 07:03 AM.

The Old Gold - v0.2 WIP (mod for BGT/BWP/BWS)

#80 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 08:10 AM

@Lollorian:

BWP Fixpack Official SHS Download
BWP Fixpack Unofficial Git Download

You really should just rename the later as "The official BWS Fixpack". :P And the best thing is, you now get to manipulate your own .tp2 file... As you have to patch it in... :devil: Seriously, that was supposed to be funny.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.