A new start (again) for BG game plus mods

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#1 quinlan

quinlan
  • 1172 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 04:58 AM

Greetings everyone,

BG in all its versions/expansions is an itch that will never go away. As a consequence, I have decided (predictably) to scratch it again. I am thinking of the full BG1 TOTSC + BG2 SOA + BG TOB plus a multitude of mods. I want to start 1st level at BG1, play it all the way through to the end of the official expansion TOB with all the best that the community of modders has to offer in 2017!

Is the pdf "BiG World Project v16 English" by Leonard Watson the right place to start my journey?

I believe I have much more than minimum system requirements covered, but in the interest of double-checking, could you please have a look and confirm if it is enough to play with everything game-related maxed:

- Intel Core2 Duo (2.4-GHz, 4-MB L2 cache)

- RAM 4.00 GB

- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

- 17.0-inch diagonal WUXGA WVA (1920 x 1200 and 16M colors)

- NVIDIA Quadro FX 1600M with 512 MB of video memory

Perhaps it is too early for this question, but here it is nonetheless:

All 3 official games plus a tone of mods means I will most definitely reach the max level allowed. Is this issue covered through BWP installation, or will I have to do something else in addition in order to erase the game limitations for levels and spells?

My fantasy story

"Man, in his discussions with other men about questions of religion, statecraft, geography, trade, has always reached a point in the discussion where it has seemed wise to reply to his opponent by disemboweling him or knocking his brains out."

My name is Thomas Hockenberry, Ph.D., and I think the "Ph.D." stands for "Pouring His Draft."

"The study of modern science today is being done by the brain of primitive man."

#2 quinlan

quinlan
  • 1172 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 06:46 AM

Thanks!

Edited by quinlan, 14 March 2017 - 11:38 PM.

My fantasy story

"Man, in his discussions with other men about questions of religion, statecraft, geography, trade, has always reached a point in the discussion where it has seemed wise to reply to his opponent by disemboweling him or knocking his brains out."

My name is Thomas Hockenberry, Ph.D., and I think the "Ph.D." stands for "Pouring His Draft."

"The study of modern science today is being done by the brain of primitive man."

#3 quinlan

quinlan
  • 1172 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 01:14 PM

My  issue with playing the trilogy all together was that I would have to start with a certain party and then at the end of BG1 there was a gap until BG2 which due to different system meant I would have to make changes to characters. Can anybody confirm that by consolidating BG1, BG2, TOB and mods under the BWS umbrella I will be able to start at BG1 with characters created under the BG2 rules (classes, sub-classes, abilities, etc) and that I will be able to experience a natural progression and level up process that will carry me to the end without having to alter the characters when I will jump to BG2 after finishing BG1? Does BWS work in this way?

My fantasy story

#4 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 01:33 PM

My  issue with playing the trilogy all together was that I would have to start with a certain party and then at the end of BG1 there was a gap until BG2 which due to different system meant I would have to make changes to characters. Can anybody confirm that by consolidating BG1, BG2, TOB and mods under the BWS umbrella I will be able to start at BG1 with characters created under the BG2 rules (classes, sub-classes, abilities, etc) and that I will be able to experience a natural progression and level up process that will carry me to the end without having to alter the characters when I will jump to BG2 after finishing BG1? Does BWS work in this way?

If you have the original game (non-EE) you can play the original game as one if you do a BGT installation with BWS. However, BGT has some technical limitations that do not support the continuos characters you describe.

For such features you would need an EET installation (also supported by BWS) but it requires you to have BGEE and BG2EE installed instead of the original BG1/BG2/ToB..

Edited by Roxanne, 02 March 2017 - 01:33 PM.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#5 quinlan

quinlan
  • 1172 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 02:05 PM

I thought I had the whole thing, but I don't. Turns out what I have is: "baldurs_gate_2_complete" (setup_baldurs_gate2_2.0.0.12), bought from GOG. It seems to me that non-EE still has a greater variety of mods, so I'll not switch camp, having already bought BG2 (non-EE) as well. I'll buy BG1 online... WOW I just found it on http://freegogpcgames.com! Do you know if it as reliable (being a torrent download) as a paid-for legit copy, assuming a stable very good internet connection?

My fantasy story

#6 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 02:52 PM

If you have the original game (non-EE) you can play the original game as one if you do a BGT installation with BWS. However, BGT has some technical limitations that do not support the continuos characters you describe.
For such features you would need an EET installation (also supported by BWS) but it requires you to have BGEE and BG2EE installed instead of the original BG1/BG2/ToB..

What exactly are you talking, Roxanne? Give SPECIFICs.

Cause in BGT-weidu, when you keep the party member in your party to the end of the BGT, aka the talk with Belt that transitions the party to the whole party to the BG2 portion, the characters are moved ... they do this so that their STATs, and Proficiency'es and CLASS&KIT stay the very same to the 2 portions as they were in the BG1 portion, their XP might get upgraded, but that means only that they level up right after the player gets their control back... so long as you will go and hire them in their BG2 spots. Of course if you kick them out before talking to the Belt, then their BG2 variant will be found in BG2.. but that's cause you didn't keep them as yours.
Imoen is of course special case the BG2 plot hangs on to her... but an of the others are dandy, as is.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#7 quinlan

quinlan
  • 1172 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 03:05 PM

Then It is possible to start and finish the whole game plus all the mods with the same party? About the level up, if the BG1 TotSC characters have already achieved the minimum required level for BG2 SoA, then there is no reason for a forced upgrade, right? And what happens if they have surpassed it? Do they get a forced downgrade? Also, do you get to start BG1 with all those beautiful class/subclass combinations from the BG2 engine?

My fantasy story

#8 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 04:00 PM

Then It is possible to start and finish the whole game plus all the mods with the same party?
 Well, sorta. If you want, for example, take Minsc, Jaheira, Imoen ... and 3 multiplayer created characters for example, you can play the whole game without ever using anyone else in your party... well of course Imoen again is ... but you can substitude her with Jan for a few levels. And then kick your other fighter out of the party when Sarevok joins... or Minsc. Bye bye Minsk, yes the city in a riot, when you kick the character out. OK, that was a bad pun. No offense meant.

About the level up, if the BG1 TotSC characters have already achieved the minimum required level for BG2 SoA, then there is no reason for a forced upgrade, right? And what happens if they have surpassed it? Do they get a forced downgrade?
You don't know this unless you have made NPC mods, but the joining character is usually re-synchronized with the party when they are created.. this means that if Jaheira joins your party in BG1 when your characters level is 2, her levels are 2/2 . If your characters level is either 3 or 4, her levels are 4/4 in both cases the same, if your character has level 5, her levels are 5/6, and last if your character level is 6 or above, her levels are 6/6 ... and this is only in BG1... the BG2 throws it's own curves. And the same like effect is for all the characters.
The npclevel.2da file charts this process.
Also, do you get to start BG1 with all those beautiful class/subclass combinations from the BG2 engine?
Obviously. Well, the Kensai sucks at level 1 cause it only has so few hit points, and no armor... but beautiful ... erghm(throws up in his mouth :devil: ) yep. And half-orcs too.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#9 quinlan

quinlan
  • 1172 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 08:57 PM

Excellent. It seems i am more than covered in everything i want with BWS. I am thinking of a party of 4 created characters plus 2 npcs, positions for Imoen at the beginning, Viconia perhaps and Sarevok when the time comes. 

I would have expected the throwing up to be related to the half-orc. :lol2:  :lol2:

:lol2:

My fantasy story

#10 quinlan

quinlan
  • 1172 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 11:02 PM

Having BG 1 & 2 from GOG means I don't have to apply the official patches before installing BWS, right?

My fantasy story

#11 quinlan

quinlan
  • 1172 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 12:05 AM

Having just finished doing a clean install of both BG 1 & 2 and having played for a few minutes in each and saved as well, I am ready to start on the BWS... :ermm:  :crying:  :ermm:  :crying:  :ermm:  :crying:

My fantasy story

#12 quinlan

quinlan
  • 1172 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 01:11 AM

I haven't decided yet, but I do plan for it to be an as massive installation as I can get away with. I definitely want to include Shadows Over Soubar, Darkest Day, Never Ending Journey, any other major mod out there full of quests such as the aforementioned, and a lot of item-, spell-, rule-, stat-, etc related mod I can find through the BWS setup, provided that there are no conflict issues. I want a lot, but I do not feel brave enough to risk crashes.

Having said that, crashes may still happen. As far as protecting myself against them, these are the steps I have taken so far:

- Both BG1(GOG) and BG2(GOG) have been installed in a new folder I created other than the OS ones.

- Have created backup folders of both games which include the following:  The entire Override folder, Baldur ini, BGMain, chitin key, dialog tlk.

- Antivirus is off

- User account prompts off

Is there any other step I can/should take before I start the BWS process?

My fantasy story

#13 quinlan

quinlan
  • 1172 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 01:41 AM

I have started both games (3 actually if you count Throne of Bhaal) in single and multiplayer mode. I followed your advice and created full copies of both games.

I have no idea about NearInfinity, preforming, setting additional variables, etc, and my only experience with console is when I called upon it while in-game in order to activate cheats, but that was ages ago. Your suggestion has merit, considering my inexperience. A few attempts won't hurt and I am not in a hurry anyway.

How do I use the backups after encountering bugs to restore the game in its clean condition?

My fantasy story

#14 quinlan

quinlan
  • 1172 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 02:30 AM

Thanks. I will probably have to get back to you or someone else, cause I think i will be back running after the 1st crash! :P

My fantasy story

#15 quinlan

quinlan
  • 1172 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 02:35 AM

Very cool this feature!

Attached Images

• Windows Script Host.jpg

My fantasy story

#16 quinlan

quinlan
  • 1172 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 02:40 AM

Since I am going to be play-testing it, which option from the "select game-type / installation-method" menu should I go for, the customization or the install bat only one?

Still talking about a GOG copy of BGT.

Edited by quinlan, 03 March 2017 - 02:40 AM.

My fantasy story

#17 quinlan

quinlan
  • 1172 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 02:43 AM

:new_thumbs:

My fantasy story

#18 quinlan

quinlan
  • 1172 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 02:46 AM

What kind of play-testing should I go for? Obviously I am not going to check every single blue/orange/red/yellow mode and their various combinations. Should I go for a big one plus a few smaller mods each time?

My fantasy story

#19 quinlan

quinlan
  • 1172 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 02:50 AM

Or should I go for one of the pre-selections (Kresos's, Phlaphee's, minimal, recommended, etc)?

My fantasy story

#20 quinlan

quinlan
  • 1172 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:35 AM

Recommended it is.

As an extra layer of cautiousness I created an independent BWS folder and went for the full recommended option. Upon testing availability of the downloads I got the result: 

-Summary-

All selected downloads were found.

Finished.

Upon testing present mods, a lot are missing:

Checking Baldur's Gate Trilogy
Archive BGT118-Install.rar is missing.

Checking BiG World Fixpack (includes Trimpack)
Archive BiG-World-Fixpack-master.zip is missing.

Checking BiG World Installpack
Archive BiG World Installpack v16.7z is missing.

Checking BiG World Project (BWP)
The mod is included in another archive.

Archive BiG World Project v15.6 English.pdf is missing. (Translations and sounds)

Checking BiG World Textpack

Archive BiG World Textpack ENGLISH-v16.7z is missing. (Translations and sounds)

Checking Generalized Biffing
Archive generalized_biffing-master.zip is missing.

Checking WeiDU
Archive WeiDU.exe is missing.

Checking WeiDU-FileChangelog
Archive BigWorldSetup-weidu-filechangelog-c534588e428c.zip is missing.

Checking Aurora Patch

Checking BG2 Fixpack
Archive bg2fixpack-v10.exe is missing.

Checking Gavin NPC for BG2 (BGT Hotfix)

Checking Jim's Fixes and Tweaks
Archive Jimfix-master.zip is missing.

Checking Jondalar Fix for BGT
Archive JondalarFix.zip is missing.

Checking Lollorian's LolFixer

Checking Nightfarer's Area Patcher

Checking Nightfarer's Item Patcher

Checking Resource Fixer

Checking Restored Textscreen Music
Archive TxtMusic_v9.rar is missing.

Archive TxtMusic_ENG.rar is missing. (Translations and sounds)

Checking Throne of Bhaal Extender (Beta)
Archive TobEx_Beta0026.rar is missing.

Checking Turambar fixes and tweaks
Archive Turambar_fixes_tweaks.rar is missing.

Checking Ascalons Questpack
Archive whiteagnus-AC_QUEST-2.00b_160119-0-g9e8a118.zip is missing.

Checking BG1 Mini Quests and Encounters
Archive bgqe-14.zip is missing.

Checking BG1 Unfinished Business
Archive AstroBryGuy-bg1ub-v14.0-0-g2e68292.zip is missing.

Checking Lure of the Sirine's Call
Archive SirinesCall_v14.zip is missing.

Checking The Grey Clan Episode I: In Candlelight
Archive TGC1e-master.zip is missing.

Checking The Stone of Askavar
Archive tsoaV2.zip is missing.

Checking Finch NPC
Archive FinchNPCv4beta7.zip is missing.

Checking Gavin NPC
Archive gavin-v9.exe is missing.

Checking Isra NPC
Archive isra_v2.1.rar is missing.

Checking Valerie NPC
Archive valerie_v1.1.rar is missing.

Checking Ajantis BG1 Expansion
Archive Ajantis_BG1-v10.zip is missing.

Checking BG1 NPC Project
Archive Gibberlings3-BG1NPC-v22.6-0-g4ee2be8.zip is missing.

Checking BG1 NPC Project Music Pack
Archive bg1npcmusic-v6.exe is missing.

Checking Coran's BG Extended Friendship Talks
Archive Gibberlings3-CoranBGFriend-v4-0-g7ec8d6f.zip is missing.

Checking Lost Items Version Revised
Archive LostItems_vR2.rar is missing.

Checking Xan's Friendship Path for BG1
Archive XanBG1Friend_v9.zip is missing.

Checking Sword Coast Stratagems
Archive stratagems-v30.exe is missing.

Checking BGT Tweak Pack (9 Feb 12)
Archive BGTTweak_11.rar is missing.

Checking Aurora's Shoes and Boots
Archive aurora-v5.rar is missing.

Checking ktweaks
Archive ktweaks_v106.rar is missing.

Checking Thalantyr Item Upgrade
Archive CrevsDaak-thalan-v4.2.1-0-g2081eb8.zip is missing.

Checking Adalon's Blood - Silberdrachenblut
Archive AdalonsBlood-13.zip is missing.

Checking Alternatives
Archive alternatives-v11.exe is missing.

Checking Assassinations
Archive Assassinations_v11.zip is missing.

Checking Back to Brynnlaw
Archive BackBrynnlaw_v5.zip is missing.

Checking Dungeon Crawl
Archive DungeonCrawl_v9.zip is missing.

Checking Eilistraee's Song
Archive Eilistraees Song v4.0.zip is missing.

Checking Expanded Thief Stronghold
Archive GBThfKp_v2.20.zip is missing.

Checking Fading Promises
Archive fading_promises-v7.exe is missing.

Checking I Shall Never Forget
Archive I Shall Never Forget v4.4.zip is missing.

Checking Innershade
Archive Innershade v7.2.zip is missing.

Checking Tales of the Deep Gardens
Archive Tales of the Deep Gardens v10.1.zip is missing.

Checking The Sellswords
Archive Sellswords_v5.zip is missing.

Checking The White Queen
Archive TheWhiteQueen v4.1.zip is missing.

Checking Tower of Deception
Archive BiGWorldProject-TowerOfDeception-v4.0.1-0-gf74edfa.zip is missing.

Checking Unfinished Business
Archive UnfinishedBusiness-v27alpha.zip is missing.

Checking Wheels of Prophecy
Archive Gibberlings3-WheelsOfProphecy-v6-0-g4b33d77.zip is missing.

Checking Lucy the Wyvern
Archive lucy-v4a.exe is missing.

Checking The Minotaur and Lilacor
Archive slandor.1.6.zip is missing.

Checking Ajantis NPC for BG2
Archive Ajantis_BG2-13.zip is missing.

Checking Alora NPC
Archive AloraForBG2EE.rar is missing.

Checking Alternate Xan Soundset for BG1
Archive XanBG2Voice_v2.exe is missing.

Checking Amber NPC (SoA)
Archive amber-v4.exe is missing.

Checking Angelo NPC
Archive Angelo_v5.exe is missing.

Checking Ariena NPC
Archive ArienaV2.2.rar is missing.

Checking Auren Aseph NPC
Archive auren-v9.exe is missing.

Checking Branwen BG2 NPC
Archive Branwen_v3.zip is missing.

Checking Coran NPC for BG2
Archive Coran_v5.zip is missing.

Checking Dace NPC
Archive dace_v1.3.rar is missing.

Checking Gavin NPC for BG2:ToB
Archive gavin_tob-20111125.exe is missing.

Checking Haldamir NPC
Archive haldamir-v3.exe is missing.

Checking Isra BG2 NPC
Archive Isra_bg2_v2.1.rar is missing.

Checking Iylos NPC (ToB)
Archive iylos_v2.5.rar is missing.

Checking Kelsey NPC
Archive KelseyV4.zip is missing.

Checking Keto NPC (SoA)
Archive Keto-SOAv4.zip is missing.

Checking Kido NPC
Archive KidoV7.0.rar is missing.

Checking Kivan and Deheriana Companions
Archive kivan-v15.exe is missing.

Checking Nephele NPC
Archive nephele_v2.3.rar is missing.

Checking Sarah NPC
Archive sarahtob-v4.exe is missing.

Checking Tiax NPC
Archive Tiax_v4.zip is missing.

Checking Weimer's Solaufein NPC
Archive Weimer-SolaufeinMod-v104.exe is missing.

Checking Xan NPC
Archive Xan_v15.zip is missing.

Checking Yeslick NPC
Archive yeslick_v1.1.rar is missing.

Checking Banter Packs
Archive BanterPacksV14.zip is missing.

Checking Crossmod Banter Pack
Archive cmorganbg-Crossmod_Banter_Pack_for_Baldurs_Gate_II-v15-0-g4355eea.zip is missing.

Checking de'Arnise Romance
Archive deArnise_v5.zip is missing.

Checking Getting Rid of Anomen
Archive GRoA_v2.zip is missing.

Checking IEP Extended Banters
Archive iepbantersV4.2_fr_bg2ee.zip is missing.

Checking Imoen Friendship
Archive imoenfriendshipV2.1_fr_bg2ee.zip is missing.

Checking Korgan's Redemption
Archive Korgan_v8.zip is missing.

Checking La'Valygar
Archive LaValygar v4.0.zip is missing.

Checking Mazzy Friendship
Archive mazzyfriendshipV2.2_bg2ee.zip is missing.

Checking NPC Flirt Packs
Archive NPCFlirtV103.zip is missing.

Checking Sarevok Friendship
Archive sarevokfriendshipV1_fr_bg2ee.zip is missing.

Checking Viconia Friendship
Archive viconiafriendshipV3.3_bg2ee.zip is missing.

Checking Yoshimo Friendship
Archive yoshimofriendshipV2.2_fr_bg2ee.zip is missing.

Checking Ascension
Archive BiGWorldProject-Ascension-20161205-0-g0b1595a.zip is missing.

Checking Almateria's Restoration Project
Archive ARPv8-2-7.zip is missing.

Checking aTweaks
Archive atweaks-v450.zip is missing.

Checking Baldur's Gate II Tweak Pack
Archive bg2_tweaks-v16.exe is missing.

Checking BP-Balancer
Archive BP_Balancer_v0.33g_beta.7z is missing.

Checking EET (Enhanced Edition Trilogy) Tweaks
Archive K4thos-EET_Tweaks-latest-0-g2d2f400.zip is missing.

Checking Homeward Bound
Archive homewardbound-v7.rar is missing.

Checking igi's Key Names
Archive iiKeyNames(02).zip is missing.

Checking Level 1 NPCs
Archive level1npcs-v1.9.exe is missing.

Checking NPC Strongholds
Archive NPC_Strongholds.zip is missing.

Checking NPC Tweak
Archive Gibberlings3-NPCTweak-v7-0-gc77817b.zip is missing.

Checking P5 Tweaks
Archive p5tweaks-v51.rar is missing.

Checking PnP Free Action
Archive freeact-v2.rar is missing.

Checking Polytweak
Archive Polytweak_v2.0.rar is missing.

Checking Rogue Rebalancing
Archive rr-v490b1.7z is missing.

Checking The Bigg Tweaks
Archive tb-tweaks-master.zip is missing.

Checking Tweaks Anthology (pre-release)
Archive Gibberlings3-Tweaks-Anthology-Beta_5-0-gb28b09a.zip is missing.

Checking Wizard Slayer Rebalancing
Archive wsr_v113.exe is missing.

Checking WTP Familiars for Throne of Bhaal
Archive WTPFamiliars1_7.zip is missing.

Checking Daulmakan's Item Pack for Baldur's Gate II
Archive Item_Pack_v1.8.rar is missing.

Checking Item Upgrade (Weimer)
Archive Weimer-ItemUpgrade-v40.exe is missing.

Archive CespyAudioV1.zip is missing. (Translations and sounds)

Checking Thrown Hammers
Archive Sampsca-ThrownHammers-v6.0.2-0-g55e9f84.zip is missing.

Checking NPC Kitpack
Archive npckit-v4.exe is missing.

Checking Baldur's Gate Trilogy Graphics Overhaul
Archive bgtgraphics18.rar is missing.

Checking BGT Graphical User Interface

Checking BGT Music

Checking Gerri's BGT NPC Portraits
Archive nsc_portraits-3.0.rar is missing.

Checking IA Content - BG2 Restores
Archive IA_BG2_Restores.rar is missing.

Checking IA Content - Fiends and Genies
Archive IA_Fiends_Genies.rar is missing.

Checking IA Content - IWD Belhifet and Marilith
Archive Belhifet_and_Marilith.rar is missing.

Checking IA Content - IWD Svirfneblin
Archive IA_IWD_Svirfneblin.rar is missing.

Checking IA Content - Miscellaneous NWN Animations I
Archive NWN_Misc_I.rar is missing.

Checking IA Content - Moinesse's Avatar Edits (IA compatible version)
Archive Moinesse_edits_IAised.rar is missing.

Checking IA Content - PST Abishai
Archive IA_PST_Abishai.rar is missing.

Checking IA Content - PST Paletted Animations
Archive IA_PST_paletted.rar is missing.

Checking IA Content - Remaining IWD Animations
Archive IA_IWD.rar is missing.

Checking IA Content - Shadows, Harpy and Frost Giant
Archive Shadows_harpy_frostgiant.rar is missing.

Checking IA Content - White Wyvern and Dragon, Lady of Pain
Archive IA_Wh_Dr_Wyv_LoP.rar is missing.

Checking IA Content - WoRm's NWN Ports and Alternate Modron
Archive IA_NWN_01_Modron.rar is missing.

Checking IA Content 001 - Base Content
Archive IA_Base_Anims.rar is missing.

Checking IA Content 002 - IWDII and unused BGII Animations
Archive IA_BGII_IWDII.rar is missing.

Checking IA Content: D2 Bear & Werebear
Archive Bear_Animations_D2_v3.3.7z is missing.

Checking IA Content: Fixed Tanar'ri and Wyvern
Archive mwyvmtan.zip is missing.

Checking IA Patch (b5): Moinesse Ninja Fix
Archive ianinja-v1.rar is missing.

Checking Infinity Animations Core
Archive infinityanimations-b5.rar is missing.

Checking One Pixel Productions
Archive 1ppv4.1.0-rel.7z is missing.

Checking PC Soundsets
Archive shs_soundsets_v2_full.zip is missing.

Checking Sword Coast Map Labels
Archive mapnames-v2.zip is missing.

Checking Unique Containers
Archive contain_v3.rar is missing.

Checking Widescreen Mod
Archive Gibberlings3-widescreen-v3.07-0-g475ea79.zip is missing.

Checking Worldmap
Archive bp-bgt_worldmap-v1021.zip is missing.

-Summary-
These selected mods are missing from the downloads folder (includes archives with unexpected size, which are probably old versions):

Baldur's Gate Trilogy
BiG World Fixpack (includes Trimpack)
BiG World Installpack
BiG World Project (BWP) (Translations and sounds)
BiG World Textpack (Translations and sounds)
Generalized Biffing
WeiDU
WeiDU-FileChangelog
BG2 Fixpack
Jim's Fixes and Tweaks
Jondalar Fix for BGT
Restored Textscreen Music
Restored Textscreen Music (Translations and sounds)
Throne of Bhaal Extender (Beta)
Turambar fixes and tweaks
Ascalons Questpack
BG1 Mini Quests and Encounters
BG1 Unfinished Business
Lure of the Sirine's Call
The Grey Clan Episode I: In Candlelight
The Stone of Askavar
Finch NPC
Gavin NPC
Isra NPC
Valerie NPC
Ajantis BG1 Expansion
BG1 NPC Project
BG1 NPC Project Music Pack
Coran's BG Extended Friendship Talks
Lost Items Version Revised
Xan's Friendship Path for BG1
Sword Coast Stratagems
BGT Tweak Pack (9 Feb 12)
Aurora's Shoes and Boots
ktweaks
Thalantyr Item Upgrade
Adalon's Blood - Silberdrachenblut
Alternatives
Assassinations
Back to Brynnlaw
Dungeon Crawl
Eilistraee's Song
Expanded Thief Stronghold
Fading Promises
I Shall Never Forget
Innershade
Tales of the Deep Gardens
The Sellswords
The White Queen
Tower of Deception
Unfinished Business
Wheels of Prophecy
Lucy the Wyvern
The Minotaur and Lilacor
Ajantis NPC for BG2
Alora NPC
Alternate Xan Soundset for BG1
Amber NPC (SoA)
Angelo NPC
Ariena NPC
Auren Aseph NPC
Branwen BG2 NPC
Coran NPC for BG2
Dace NPC
Gavin NPC for BG2:ToB
Haldamir NPC
Isra BG2 NPC
Iylos NPC (ToB)
Kelsey NPC
Keto NPC (SoA)
Kido NPC
Kivan and Deheriana Companions
Nephele NPC
Sarah NPC
Tiax NPC
Weimer's Solaufein NPC
Xan NPC
Yeslick NPC
Banter Packs
Crossmod Banter Pack
de'Arnise Romance
Getting Rid of Anomen
IEP Extended Banters
Imoen Friendship
Korgan's Redemption
La'Valygar
Mazzy Friendship
NPC Flirt Packs
Sarevok Friendship
Viconia Friendship
Yoshimo Friendship
Ascension
Almateria's Restoration Project
aTweaks
Baldur's Gate II Tweak Pack
BP-Balancer
EET (Enhanced Edition Trilogy) Tweaks
Homeward Bound
igi's Key Names
Level 1 NPCs
NPC Strongholds
NPC Tweak
P5 Tweaks
PnP Free Action
Polytweak
Rogue Rebalancing
The Bigg Tweaks
Tweaks Anthology (pre-release)
Wizard Slayer Rebalancing
WTP Familiars for Throne of Bhaal
Daulmakan's Item Pack for Baldur's Gate II
Item Upgrade (Weimer)
Item Upgrade (Weimer) (Translations and sounds)
Thrown Hammers
NPC Kitpack
Baldur's Gate Trilogy Graphics Overhaul
Gerri's BGT NPC Portraits
IA Content - BG2 Restores
IA Content - Fiends and Genies
IA Content - IWD Belhifet and Marilith
IA Content - IWD Svirfneblin
IA Content - Miscellaneous NWN Animations I
IA Content - Moinesse's Avatar Edits (IA compatible version)
IA Content - PST Abishai
IA Content - PST Paletted Animations
IA Content - Remaining IWD Animations
IA Content - Shadows, Harpy and Frost Giant
IA Content - White Wyvern and Dragon, Lady of Pain
IA Content - WoRm's NWN Ports and Alternate Modron
IA Content 001 - Base Content
IA Content 002 - IWDII and unused BGII Animations
IA Content: D2 Bear & Werebear
IA Content: Fixed Tanar'ri and Wyvern
IA Patch (b5): Moinesse Ninja Fix
Infinity Animations Core
One Pixel Productions
PC Soundsets
Sword Coast Map Labels
Unique Containers
Widescreen Mod
Worldmap

Finished.

Is this a problem, or a normal part of the process?

Edited by quinlan, 03 March 2017 - 03:36 AM.

My fantasy story