Photo

Could there be Irenicus romance ?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 -TheNegaDruid-

-TheNegaDruid-

Posted 31 March 2006 - 03:33 PM

Greetings.

For myself, the only way I see the Irenicus Romance to be possible is if one specific thing happened: Through some misfortunate of magic and horror, you and Ellisime merged.

I believe she is also the child of a god, but not necissarily a demigod herself. And, it would take some insane thing to occur to make this happen.

Answer: Lum!

The Machine of Lum the Mad. My my my. What a toy that is. Anything and everything is possible with that horrifying device. Perhaps a mad mage decides to play with Diefic Essence, the Machine of Lum the Mad, with two very easily accessible Children of Gods. IE, You and Ellisime.

In this case, its possible.

But, yes... there will never, ever be any romance with Jon Irenicus and the PC unless something completely contrived like that occured.

#42 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 25 October 2007 - 11:16 AM

Romance with Jon?
Why not...
I prefer to have a choice. In many dialogs with NPCs we can choose different answers, coz we all are not similar.
I think that it's fine give a chance for people who want this, and who want not... just don't go on romance with Jon. (I had once Anomen in party and refuse romance with him, but I am not angry that creators of BG gave me this option.)

Well I am realy sorry for my english... i hope you will be able to catch what I tried to say... O.o

#43 Azkyroth

Azkyroth
  • Modder
  • 3496 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 12:49 PM

As I recall, Isilven asked Dorotea a while back about writing crossmod banters for Jon (Dorotea, I know, is not comfortable writing for others' NPCs), and I believe the answer specifically included a stipulation against NPC-NPC romances involving Irenicus (apparently Isilven's reputation precedes her O.o). Given that, I rather doubt that this request will go anywhere...

...this is probably for the best. O.O

[EDIT]Oh. Didn't notice there were two pages to this. I can only imagine what the first contains. O.o

Edited by Azkyroth, 25 October 2007 - 12:51 PM.

"Tyranny is a quiet thing at first, a prim and proper lady pursing her lips and shaking her head disapprovingly, asking, well what were you doing (wearing that dress, walking home at that hour, expressing those inappropriate thoughts) anyway? It's subtle and insidious, disguised as reasonable precautions which become more and more oppressive over time, until our lives are defined by the things we must avoid. She's easy enough to agree with, after all, she's only trying to help -- and yet she's one of the most dangerous influences we face, because if she prevails, it puts the raping, robbing, axe-wielding madmen of the world in complete control. Eventually they'll barely need to wield a thing, all they'll have to do is leer menacingly and we fall all over ourselves trying to placate them." -godlizard

#44 Sergei Lebedeff

Sergei Lebedeff
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 01:38 PM

I believe it to be an interesting idea though rather impossible. I can imagine absolutly evil  Main Character (drow priestess-type) who sinply wishes to experience some extreme type of erotic pleasures and  seduces Jon or simply orders him. But it will have nothing to do with love. Just a sort of deviation (might I point out that at tehe moment Irenicus has an artificial body full of mechanics etc) Also I`ve read somewhere that pure hatred can create  a sexual tension what supposts the likelinees of such "romance"

Or probably an absolutely lawful good priestess who feels sorry for Joneleth and starts to feel simpathy towards him - just the same as in Dragonlance Series. Should she become a goddess in the end of ToB, redeemed Joneleth might become an exarch etc.