66 replies to this topic

#61 Quitch

Quitch

Perfection

• Modder
  • 1132 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 12:59 AM

Most excellent stuff, guys.

Just an old nit, though: are quotation marks really necessary?

We're doing the dialogue in PST style and format, which means quotation marks around dialogue, and none around actions.

"Imoen, I can't stand to look at your face anymore!"  Taking up the beaker of acid from the sideboard, you fling it at your hated sister.  She screams as it begins to burn through her flesh, clawing desperately at her eyes.

#62 ak404

ak404

One-Armed Drunken Kensei

• 111 posts

Posted 13 March 2003 - 02:55 AM

OK, gotcha. Maybe I'm just getting used to the BG2 format.

Excellent work nevertheless. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

#63 Cuv

Cuv

Area Maker (retired)

• Modder
  • 925 posts

Posted 28 March 2003 - 02:36 PM

Many of the screenshots will no longer appear as they have been deleted from the IEEAIS data base. We plan to get you better screenshots with less spoilers in the future.

Cuv

#64 DarkFire

DarkFire

Self appointed lord of fire, chaos and darkness

• 164 posts

Posted 10 April 2003 - 04:54 AM

"Imoen, I can't stand to look at your face anymore!"  Taking up the beaker of acid from the sideboard, you fling it at your hated sister.  She screams as it begins to burn through her flesh, clawing desperately at her eyes.

This keeps getting better :D :lol:
Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me. We long for a caring Universe which will save us from our childish mistakes, and in the face of mountains of evidence to the countrary we will pin all our hopes on the slimmest of doubts. God has not been proven not to exist, therefor he must exist.

-Academician Prokhor Zakharov,
"For I Have Tasted The Fruit"

Anything is a weapon. you just have to swing it right...
(Though some things are more efficient at it than others)

#65 Quitch

Quitch

Perfection

• Modder
  • 1132 posts

Posted 10 April 2003 - 05:01 AM

I'm afraid that's not a quote from the mod, merely an example of how our dialogue works. Don't worry, you get your chance to hurt Imoen if you want.

#66 Raistlin

Raistlin
  • 134 posts

Posted 14 April 2003 - 09:19 PM

"Perfection has no deadline."

Would you consider the point in time in which BG2 is no longer compatible with the most ridiculously cheap system on the market to be a deadline?

#67 Andyr

Andyr

HERR RASENKOPF

• 2318 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 09:04 AM

Many of the screenshots will no longer appear as they have been deleted from the IEEAIS data base.  We plan to get you better screenshots with less spoilers in the future. 

Cuv

View Post

Apologies for the bump.

Just noticed this again - any chance of those shots coming back, or the promised new ones?
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

< jcompton > Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"