Photo

Mega-WeiDU Install Instruction w/ BG2 Fixpack

• Please log in to reply
238 replies to this topic

#201 MABarracus

MABarracus
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 08:20 AM

That seems plausible. I have already skipped NEJ so I guess I won't be much troubled then. I'll do as you say, thank you very much

#202 MABarracus

MABarracus
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 05:16 PM

I went through BG1 part of the game, TotSC and BG1 mods included. I have just killed Sarevok, talked to Duke Belt and started the transition sequence, though I had a serious bug there.

My installation is pretty much like the weidu.log except the custom fixes and a couple things I skipped. Nevertheless here is a list of significant bugs I had in the whole playing:

-Accesing Bonehill area of Secret of Bonehill causes a CTD
-Many added merchants, mostly those in Secret of Bonehill, don't sell anything, they just have a list of empty items priced 0 gp.
-Force talking to Edwin causes him to leave party forever.
-Jet'Layla quest (finding and killing her banshee sister), part of NTotSC/DSotSC, made all other locations unreachable once I got to the final map (the one with the banshee). I had to CLUA location to get out of there and it happened only the first time, when I went there again some time later and didn't have the problem.
-Some minor dialogue wrecks (quests, non playable NPCs, etc). Very few of these.
-Some NPC dialogue and banter wrecks, sometimes a NPC initiates dialogue with another (I remember Edwin telling Imoen something about fashion) and a CTD occurs
-Some weapons and arrows had no icon (Kobold guard's swords and venom arrows come to mind)
-Sometimes (few selected times) enemies that should turn red, remain blue. This happened a couple of times with random hobgoblin encounters in the wilderness, also with the black talons in the entrance of Cloakwood mines and the kobold elites protecting Mullahey at the end of Nashkell mines.
-Sometimes dialogue that should be initiated by NPCs (like Garrick or the thugs after killing Silke, or Xzar and Montaron), isn't and I have to do it instead.

The worst bug of all is the one I mentioned above, I had a problem with the transition. After taking Sarevok down, when Duke Belt teleports me to Amn, it is night and I am ambushed by thieves, they tell something about sending my party to Mae'var in Athkatla. Then the campfire outdoors resting video kicks in and it is daylight, my party awakens, gets up and I see it's surrounded by thieves. But this stands like this forever, there are no further changes and I am completely stuck. This all occurs in autopilot, I have no control.

Anyone knows about this issue? I am unable to start the BG2 part of the game because of it

#203 Altomar

Altomar

Seraph

• 163 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 05:25 PM

The worst bug of all is the one I mentioned above, I had a problem with the transition. After taking Sarevok down, when Duke Belt teleports me to Amn, it is night and I am ambushed by thieves, they tell something about sending my party to Mae'var in Athkatla. Then the campfire outdoors resting video kicks in and it is daylight, my party awakens, gets up and I see it's surrounded by thieves. But this stands like this forever, there are no further changes and I am completely stuck. This all occurs in autopilot, I have no control.

Anyone knows about this issue? I am unable to start the BG2 part of the game because of it

for this issue use the patch from the following link
http://www.shsforums...&...st&p=369621

#204 MABarracus

MABarracus
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 03:44 AM

Thanks, I patched it and at first it looked like it worked but I got into more dreaded stuckness. Once BG1 ends and BG2 starts (transition) or a new BG2 game starts fresh (skipping BG1) my character stands in the cage, no Irenicus, no Jaheira, no Minsc, no Imoen, no talk, nothing, and I'm stuck forever inside my cell.

I did a forum search and noticed that a lot of people have this problem, though the solutions I saw are blurry and messy at most, maybe I lost where the definitive fix is? :unsure: . I have read that it may have something to do with ROT or FR_ROV mods and most probably it's with the AR0602.bcs file. I placed in override some different versions of this file I found in the forums, to no avail, I get the same problem all over again. Right now I have your ar0602.bcs and baldur.bcs in my override, but it doesn't work. What can I do?

I'll post my weidu.log this time

Attached Files

#205 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 06:26 AM

Thanks, I patched it and at first it looked like it worked but I got into more dreaded stuckness. Once BG1 ends and BG2 starts (transition) or a new BG2 game starts fresh (skipping BG1) my character stands in the cage, no Irenicus, no Jaheira, no Minsc, no Imoen, no talk, nothing, and I'm stuck forever inside my cell.

I did a forum search and noticed that a lot of people have this problem, though the solutions I saw are blurry and messy at most, maybe I lost where the definitive fix is? :unsure: . I have read that it may have something to do with ROT or FR_ROV mods and most probably it's with the AR0602.bcs file. I placed in override some different versions of this file I found in the forums, to no avail, I get the same problem all over again. Right now I have your ar0602.bcs and baldur.bcs in my override, but it doesn't work. What can I do?

I'll post my weidu.log this time

Please post your AR0602.bcs & your NEWGAME.bcs files.

It takes a village...

#206 MABarracus

MABarracus
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 07:33 AM

My AR0602 is the one you have attached in the first post and NEWGAME.bcs is this one, though I found it in an odd place (BGII - SoA\SOS\over.bak\ )

Attached Files

#207 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 09:42 AM

My AR0602 is the one you have attached in the first post and NEWGAME.bcs is this one, though I found it in an odd place (BGII - SoA\SOS\over.bak\ )

Gahhhh,,,, I should have deleted that a long time ago. That was only there for comparison. Do you have the AR0602.bcs you saved before you copied that one into your override? If not, at what point in your install did you copy it there, and what doe your WeiDU log look like?

It takes a village...

#208 MABarracus

MABarracus
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 10:30 AM

Damn since the installation days I had some mess ups and did some noobness that I am not sure if I was right or not. Back then I biffed the override because of performance issues (very nasty lag) , though not with weidu.exe (didn't work) and I used the End_biff utility created by Leonardo Watson for Big World Project, it creates a folder called OVER_END where all old files in the override sit there. It worked wonders though I'm not sure if I did good or bad, it was kind of a desperate measure and walking blind. My old ar0602 and its backup are in this folder, I think it's this one you seek? I'll post it anyway

Attached Files

#209 MABarracus

MABarracus
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 11:40 AM

Whoa I didn't figure up that this ar0602.bcs backup I had really works, so I guess the problem is over. Two questions though, maybe not related with installation problems, or maybe yes, I don't know :unsure: As it's my first time doing all BGT and also my first time with big BG2 mods other than TDD:

1) Once I get ambushed by thieves and the transition sequence kicks in I get to see ROT intro with 2 characters talking about Drizzt. Is that normal?

2) Once I get Imoen in my party I see that she is exactly like when I finished BG1 part (level 12 rogue) , instead of the standard dual mage 8 - rogue 7. But I see that Minsc and Jaheira are there, where are my other party members? (Ajantis, Dynaheir, Kivan, Jet'Layla)

Thx!

#210 Altomar

Altomar

Seraph

• 163 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 12:04 PM

1) Once I get ambushed by thieves and the transition sequence kicks in I get to see ROT intro with 2 characters talking about Drizzt. Is that normal?

yes

2) Once I get Imoen in my party I see that she is exactly like when I finished BG1 part (level 12 rogue) , instead of the standard dual mage 8 - rogue 7. But I see that Minsc and Jaheira are there, where are my other party members? (Ajantis, Dynaheir, Kivan, Jet'Layla)

if you want to keep the old party then you need to install BGTTweaks v7 --Import all NPCs into Shadow of Amn-- component. But according to the BGTTweaks readme

If any stock Baldur's Gate NPC is in the party and is not dead, then they will be imported into Shadows of Amn. Simple as that. However, some of them you will have to find... (this component is incompatible with The Darkest Day, Tortured Souls, Never Ending Journey, and Xan NPC).

Edited by Altomar, 27 January 2008 - 12:05 PM.

#211 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 12:12 PM

If any stock Baldur's Gate NPC is in the party and is not dead, then they will be imported into Shadows of Amn. Simple as that. However, some of them you will have to find... (this component is incompatible with The Darkest Day, Tortured Souls, Never Ending Journey, and Xan NPC).

I'll have to try hard to make Xan NPC incompatible with *anything* out there. Both G3 Kivan and Xan use prefixes, and they will appear in the Promenade and the Government District respectively, IF they are installed, regardless of the tweak you mention.

I do hope this is clear: installing Xan BG2 NPC will not cause any conflict with BGTTweaks, because they're not using anything O#Xan.

#212 Altomar

Altomar

Seraph

• 163 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 12:34 PM

I do hope this is clear: installing Xan BG2 NPC will not cause any conflict with BGTTweaks, because they're not using anything O#Xan.

then i guess better ask Ascension64 to update the readme of BGTTweaks v7

#213 MABarracus

MABarracus
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 02:39 PM

Thanks for the answers. As for messing around to bring back my old party... well I am a noob with these things and I would prefer not messing around with mod components right now, so I'm not worried about going with new NPCs other than good'ol Imoen

#214 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 10:48 PM

then i guess better ask Ascension64 to update the readme of BGTTweaks v7

If you really want two Xan's to potentially appear in BG2, I'll update this. I won't be changing anything compatibility-wise though.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#215 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 12:20 AM

Excellent, I am happy to hear this note will be removed.

So, the bottom line: these two mods are fully technically compatible, yay for prefixes. If you want a talking Xan in BG2, just install Xan mod, go to the Government District, talk to Xan and take him into your party.

#216 -Arhidopoulos-

-Arhidopoulos-

Posted 03 February 2008 - 02:42 PM

Ok, so I wanted to try the mega imba mod installation and this is the log:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Super Happy Fun Lucky Modder Pack
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun
~SETUP-BGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Core 1.05b
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Over Soubar, v1.12
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Remorhaz walking speed adjustment (for ENGLISH version .EXE ONLY!!!)
~SETUP-TDD.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Darkest Day, v1.12
~SETUP-CTB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Check The Bodies, v1.9
~SETUP-CTB-CHORES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Candlekeep Chores, v2.1
~SETUP-TS-BP.TP2~ #0 #0 // TORTURED SOULS v6.10 (BP Compatible Version)
~SETUP-ROT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Region Of Terror, v2.1
~SETUP-ROT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Region Of Terror Kit Pack
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // DSotSC for BGT-Weidu v1.95 Mod
~SETUP-NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // NTotSC for BGT-Weidu v1.55 Mod
~SETUP-BONEHILL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bone Hill Mod v2.05 (Requires BGT-Weidu or Tutu)
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #0 // Big Picture AI/Enhancement Mod, version 177 weidu (beta)
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Suldanessallar
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Spellhold
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wand of Orcus Add-In
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Small Teeth Pass, by Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #5 // Improved Kangaxx Encounter, by Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #6 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Crypt King
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #7 // Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #8 // Improved Random Encounters, by Gebhard Blucher and Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #9 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #10 // Red Badge, Poison-Based Encounter, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #11 // Kuroisan the Acid Kensai, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #12 // The Ritual, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #13 // Improved Xvart Village, for BGT-weidu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #15 // Ascension for BP
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Revised worldmap for the Baldur's Gate v6.6.1 - including coloured Baldur's Gate map icons -> Installing new Worldmap for use with Mega Modification...
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #3 // Travel Times and Area Visibility -> Revised Area Visibility and Travel Times for BG1 & SoA/TOB+BP Family Mods
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #5 // Worldmap size: Choose the size of the worldmap -> Huge Worldmap 8000x4600
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #6 // Worldmap for Throne of Bhall -> Use new worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well
~SETUP-GUI.TP2~ #0 #2 // Game Graphical User Interface (GUI) -> "Baldur's Gate Trilogy" (Elminster wielding staff)"
~SETUP-GUI.TP2~ #0 #7 // "Tortured Souls" - just nice in-game Fonts

I did everything the instructions in the txt say (except installing BGT before the other mods) (big thnx for this help :)).
Here is the problem: when i reached chapter 4, i travelled to pelvale and the game crashed for some reason when the map loaded (it just said "send error report" etc). Now, both the quick-save and the auto-save just before i went to pelvale can't load. The bar reaches almost the middle and then i get thrown to windows and have to close the BG with rightclick+close...

Anyone has any idea how to fix this i'll be very thankfull :) (sorry for any spelling errors btw)

#217 Altomar

Altomar

Seraph

• 163 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 06:11 PM

i am not sure but try to do what they say in this topic.
http://www.gamehourz...topict1183.html

also don't install ascension from Bp v177 and don't forget to install the patch for BGTv105b
http://www.shsforums...mp;#entry369621

btw nice name :lol:

Edited by Altomar, 03 February 2008 - 06:19 PM.

#218 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 07:14 PM

Ok, so I wanted to try the mega imba mod installation and this is the log:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Super Happy Fun Lucky Modder Pack
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun
~SETUP-BGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Core 1.05b
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Over Soubar, v1.12
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Remorhaz walking speed adjustment (for ENGLISH version .EXE ONLY!!!)
~SETUP-TDD.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Darkest Day, v1.12
~SETUP-CTB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Check The Bodies, v1.9
~SETUP-CTB-CHORES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Candlekeep Chores, v2.1
~SETUP-TS-BP.TP2~ #0 #0 // TORTURED SOULS v6.10 (BP Compatible Version)
~SETUP-ROT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Region Of Terror, v2.1
~SETUP-ROT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Region Of Terror Kit Pack
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // DSotSC for BGT-Weidu v1.95 Mod
~SETUP-NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // NTotSC for BGT-Weidu v1.55 Mod
~SETUP-BONEHILL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bone Hill Mod v2.05 (Requires BGT-Weidu or Tutu)
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #0 // Big Picture AI/Enhancement Mod, version 177 weidu (beta)
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Suldanessallar
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Spellhold
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wand of Orcus Add-In
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Small Teeth Pass, by Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #5 // Improved Kangaxx Encounter, by Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #6 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Crypt King
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #7 // Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #8 // Improved Random Encounters, by Gebhard Blucher and Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #9 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #10 // Red Badge, Poison-Based Encounter, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #11 // Kuroisan the Acid Kensai, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #12 // The Ritual, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #13 // Improved Xvart Village, for BGT-weidu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #15 // Ascension for BP
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Revised worldmap for the Baldur's Gate v6.6.1 - including coloured Baldur's Gate map icons -> Installing new Worldmap for use with Mega Modification...
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #3 // Travel Times and Area Visibility -> Revised Area Visibility and Travel Times for BG1 & SoA/TOB+BP Family Mods
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #5 // Worldmap size: Choose the size of the worldmap -> Huge Worldmap 8000x4600
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #6 // Worldmap for Throne of Bhall -> Use new worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well
~SETUP-GUI.TP2~ #0 #2 // Game Graphical User Interface (GUI) -> "Baldur's Gate Trilogy" (Elminster wielding staff)"
~SETUP-GUI.TP2~ #0 #7 // "Tortured Souls" - just nice in-game Fonts

I did everything the instructions in the txt say (except installing BGT before the other mods) (big thnx for this help :) ).
Here is the problem: when i reached chapter 4, i travelled to pelvale and the game crashed for some reason when the map loaded (it just said "send error report" etc). Now, both the quick-save and the auto-save just before i went to pelvale can't load. The bar reaches almost the middle and then i get thrown to windows and have to close the BG with rightclick+close...

Anyone has any idea how to fix this i'll be very thankfull :) (sorry for any spelling errors btw)

This MAY fix your game crashing: http://www.shsforums...showtopic=24121

It takes a village...

#219 -Arhidopoulos-

-Arhidopoulos-

Posted 04 February 2008 - 03:32 AM

Thnx a lot both of you!! I'll try these as soon as I get home :)

btw nice name

xD

#220 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 09:39 AM

I've updated my WeiDU log to reflect the mods that I have done a lot of work on making compatible with other mods.

@bigmoshi, you may want to take ths into account for your auto installer and only have people install them as optional components. There's a good likelihd that unmodified, they will break at least something in your game,,, :cheers: .

Edited by erebusant, 09 March 2008 - 09:40 AM.

It takes a village...