97 replies to this topic

#41 Rabain

Rabain

God

• 653 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 12:03 PM

Touchstone (Touch the Moon)
Callum
A knight without armour in a savage land...

#42 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:20 AM

Haven't forgotten about reorganizing the list. RL just a bit busy.

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#43 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:28 AM

Just to show, I haven't forgotten about this list. It just took me a while to get around to it.

The first post has been updated to show whether an NPC is joinable or non-joinable. If I didn't know, it went in the joinable category.

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods

#44 vilkacis

vilkacis

Rashemen REPRESENT! Word to yo hamsta!

• Modder
  • 1571 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 01:33 PM

Looks good. :cheers:

#45 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:55 PM

Since Alora is on the list, I'd add all the rest BG1/BG2 Bioware NPCs, as well.

#46 Azkyroth

Azkyroth
  • Modder
  • 3496 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:57 PM

Since Alora is on the list, I'd add all the rest BG1/BG2 Bioware NPCs, as well.

I would assume that only the ones that were actually modded for were added. Isn't there a mod expanding Alora/bringing her to BG2 somewhere?

"Tyranny is a quiet thing at first, a prim and proper lady pursing her lips and shaking her head disapprovingly, asking, well what were you doing (wearing that dress, walking home at that hour, expressing those inappropriate thoughts) anyway? It's subtle and insidious, disguised as reasonable precautions which become more and more oppressive over time, until our lives are defined by the things we must avoid. She's easy enough to agree with, after all, she's only trying to help -- and yet she's one of the most dangerous influences we face, because if she prevails, it puts the raping, robbing, axe-wielding madmen of the world in complete control. Eventually they'll barely need to wield a thing, all they'll have to do is leer menacingly and we fall all over ourselves trying to placate them." -godlizard

#47 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:58 PM

At CoM, yes. :)

#48 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 12:17 AM

Pretty much, if somebody asks me to put a name on the list, I will. I don't really think it's necessary to put the BioWare lot on, but I will if it's requested as something that isn't "Oh, well, might as well."

berelinde's mods

#49 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 12:47 AM

Quite a few people have played BG2, but never played BG1, modders, as well. But then again, chances they'll encounter this list are even lower, so.

And, no, I wouldn't presume motivation behind posts - my logic wasn't in the "oh, well, might as well" line. I would be interested to know why you haven't added Keto, Kelsey and Xan, however. :)

EDIT: and, yes, I don't see why the list is named "In-Progress" if some released mods, like Alora, Kivan and Touchstone, are there.

Edited by Kulyok, 12 May 2007 - 12:48 AM.

#50 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 12:52 AM

Probably because they haven't been requested to be added.

Looks great, berelinde... :) Pinned.

Oh - and could you add 'Arath' to that list as well? Male, joinable NPC. Thanks! :)

#51 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 01:00 AM

Probably because they haven't been requested to be added.

If Icelus was following the policy of "We will only add your mod to the modlist if you ask for it", the PPG Modlist would've been pretty useless by now.

#52 Bardess

Bardess

the Eternal Noob

• Modder
  • 483 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 01:33 AM

So...many...NPCs... Crossmod...going to...kill me... If...I ever...make...that... :ermm:

Nice thing you've listed them :clap:

"Farewell, Charname, and may Irenicus get you!"

Mazzy to Edwin:
"When science finally locates the center of the planes, I'm sure you'll be taken aback to find that you're not it."

- Author of lil one-day Moddie fox. -

#53 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 05:22 AM

Haven't tried these, but:
Kiara and Zaiya; A pair of NPCs.
Biddekelorak; An old dwarven cleric of Lathander.
Taim; A very simple thief, without dialogues or quests.

Good place to look is here. :whistling:

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#54 Rabain

Rabain

God

• 653 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 06:37 AM

Some corrections you might want to make:

Domi's Sir Wind Nord is joinable (he's one of the IWD2 npcs she's putting together)

Touchstone is male.

There might be other males under the female section or at least some of the names seem masculine to me...Arkalian and Valeero as an example.
A knight without armour in a savage land...

#55 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 06:43 AM

Arkalian and Valeero are definitely female. :)

#56 SConrad

SConrad

I swear to drunk I'm not God

• Administrator
  • 11148 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 07:54 AM

Krondor and Wolfie (dwarven cleric and wolf/worg companion, IIRC) should probably go on the list as well. :)

Posted Image Khadion NPC mod - Team leader, head designer
Posted Image Hubelpot NPC mod - Team leader, coder
Posted Image NPC Damage - Coder
Posted Image PC Soundsets - Coder, voice actor
Posted Image Brythe NPC mod - Designer
Posted Image DragonLance TC - Glory of Istar - Designer
Posted Image The NPC Interaction Expansion Project - Writer for Cernd, Sarevok
Posted Image The Jerry Zinger Show - Producer

Iron Modder 5 - Winner

#57 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 08:59 AM

You know what, Kulyok, there is absolutely no reason not to include even the BioWare NPCs. What the heck, for all I know, someone may be modding NWN and never have even played BG1 *or* BG2. And I would rather err on the side of inclusivity than exclusivity.

I think I'll draw the line at adding every non-joinable NPC in BG1 and BG2, though. There are hundreds, and I'm just not going to do it.

Likewise, I'd be happy to add NWN or Oblivion *mod* NPCs. I will not be adding the names of NWN or Oblivion characters that appear elsewhere in this forum unless there is a mod associated with them, though. Were I to do that, simply maintaining this list would consume all my available time.

To forestall the inevitable question, I would include the names of the NWN and NWN2 joinable NPCs, but someone would have to provide a list with the gender clearly labeled, as I do not know what they are. As with the BG series, I will not include the names of party non-joinable NPCs.

So, with that in mind, I'll be doing another edit of this list later.

Edited by berelinde, 15 May 2007 - 09:19 AM.

berelinde's mods

#58 Bardess

Bardess

the Eternal Noob

• Modder
  • 483 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 09:19 AM

Krondor and Wolfie (dwarven cleric and wolf/worg companion, IIRC) should probably go on the list as well. :)

Someone is already making a wolf? I intend on making a One-Day NPC, Moddy the fox (vixen) :mellow: Maybe she shouldn't go on the list, though :D

"Farewell, Charname, and may Irenicus get you!"

Mazzy to Edwin:
"When science finally locates the center of the planes, I'm sure you'll be taken aback to find that you're not it."

- Author of lil one-day Moddie fox. -

#59 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 09:38 AM

I don't think Wolfie has a speaking part, tho ;)

Let me know if you change your mind about Moddy.

berelinde's mods

#60 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 10:13 AM

NWN Male
Tomi Grin Undergallows
Daelan Red Tiger
Grimgnaw
Boddyknock Glinckle
(SoU) Xanos Messarmos
(SoU&HotU) Deekin
(HotU) Valen Shadowbreath

NWN Female:
Linu La'Neral
Sharwyn
(SoU) Dorna Trapspringer
(HotU) Nathyrra

Male oriented? Psh!

NWN2 will come later. If I missed anyone feel free to add.
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan