Photo

DM: Reneer's Guard Overhaul 1.79b

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#161 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 28 February 2008 - 08:15 AM

Hey , The name is darky0 (From the official forums) i love RGO, greatest mod made Evah but i'm experiencing problems.

Every time i commit a crime , every guard in the area runs up to me sying , ''good evening sir'' etc... No ''go to jail' or ''resist arrest'' appears.

I use RGO 1.76, OBSE14a , Latest official patch

Load order:

Oblivion.esm
Natural Interiors.esm
Enhanced Daedric Invasion.esm
HorseCombatMaster.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
PCSoundGarrett.esp
Cliff_BetterLetters.esp
Natural_Weather_HDR_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural Interiors - NE Compatibility.esp
Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp
Enhanced Water v2.0 HD.esp
IWR-Windows.esp
IWR-Lights.esp
IWR-Shutters.esp
LightsOut.esp
Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp
tag_NaturalWildlife.esp
PJs Lightning Strikes - Natural Weather.esp
X-Ray Detect.esp
Remote Life Detect.esp
Unsafe Streets.esp
Street Gangs.esp
KT_DetectHostility.esp
Lynges_Dark_Brotherhood_Assassins-8654.esp
Finders Keepers.esp
Nascosto Isles 3.esp
RD-HeavensWrath-v1-1-Easy.esp
Get Wet.esp
RealSwords - Khajiit LO v1.3.esp
Adult Books.esp
qazFingerSnap.esp
merchant chest fix.esp
Kyoma's Journal Mod.esp
Water's Edge Cottage.esp
DRT-Cottage.esp
RealisticForceMedium.esp
RealisticMagicForceMedium.esp
ImmersiveWait.esp
EnchantmentRestore.esp
2nd to 1st person.esp
Roleplaying Dialogues.esp
Crowded Cities 15.esp
Symphony of Violence.esp
marcQuickChar.esp
The Lost Spires.esp
tie.esp
Enhanced Daedric Invasion.esp
RenGuardOverhaul.esp
Beautiful People.esp
Streamline 3.1.esp
Mounted_Spellcasting Deadly Reflex Compatible.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
DeadlyReflex - Combat Moves.esp

Help i appreciated.

#162 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 29 February 2008 - 11:17 AM

I tried your new version. It works nice, for as far as i've encountered the optional changes rgo makes and i've just played it for another 10 hours. But the only thing i found strange is that the guard naming system changed the name of the draconis family member who is a member of the leyawiin guards (isabella draconis???). i turned it off, not trying what would happen with hyronimous lex and all the other named captains.

#163 Reneer

Reneer
  • 67 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 02:03 AM

I tried your new version. It works nice, for as far as i've encountered the optional changes rgo makes and i've just played it for another 10 hours. But the only thing i found strange is that the guard naming system changed the name of the draconis family member who is a member of the leyawiin guards (isabella draconis???). i turned it off, not trying what would happen with hyronimous lex and all the other named captains.

This is/will be fixed in 1.78. It will no longer change her name. Before it never changed the names of any of the named Guard Captains in-game - I just missed this one NPC because she isn't specifically in the Guard class.

Edited by Reneer, 04 March 2008 - 12:38 AM.

Posted Image
My Oblivion Mods at:
Spellhold Studios (RGO 1.67d, Corpse Mod 0.98)
Planet Elder Scrolls (RGO 1.67d, Corpse Mod 0.98)

#164 -chris_1979-

-chris_1979-

Posted 16 June 2008 - 06:55 AM

Ren, i saw you had a thread on beth forums, but i'm posting this one here. I've had an issue in leyawiin where i cast the stark reality in the diner room and the guards came running to me and just started to chat with me... also i've had some incidents where people around me start spamming the guard your purses, thief, pickpocket messages. altho i get no bounty.. Well, i've not played crime for a long time, so i might not have noticed if guard overhaul hadn't been working for a while, but anyways i think it got stuck in some of the scripts. also i noticed that disabling the mod caused the gamesave to not load anymore. So last resort would be to start a new game.. No problem since i didn't do much crime that game... and i wanted to restart anyways (new fcom version).

Anyways, i hope you don't get tired from perfecting/debugging rens guard overhaul, since this is an absolutely must!