Photo

*SPOILER* Testers area RTW

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#81 Delvar

Delvar
  • 101 posts

Posted 19 September 2002 - 05:07 PM

Speaking of the npc will it be in this mod at all, or will I just have to cheat another one in?

#82 Quitch

Quitch

Perfection

• Modder
  • 1132 posts

Posted 19 September 2002 - 10:36 PM

I think it will be in.

#83 Michel

Michel

Damn. I'm good!

• 1003 posts

Posted 21 September 2002 - 07:35 AM

I went through the 2.9 again today and went past all the Knights of the Order (No dialogues and non-hostile, yes i was a good two shoes :P)

I went scouting the area and went to Garrens cabin. I directed my party inside his cabin and Garren was there with Iltha.

I spoke to Garren: "This matter has weighted heabely upon me, i fear. Thank you for your efforts...blah...blah"

I spoke to Iltha: "I cannot believe it is over...blah blah...the destruction of Firkraag"
This was the SOA dialogues... :o
I checked the area number and it wassnt an RTW area, it was area 1024 (SoA cabin area)

:o :o

I went outside and tried to leave the map and it gave me the ToB map. It also showed that i was in the WK area.
Now im going through it again with an evil party. Same party execpt that i'm going to change my allignment to evil with SK.

Any progress in the next beta?

#84 Cuv

Cuv

Area Maker (retired)

• Modder
  • 925 posts

Posted 21 September 2002 - 09:34 AM

Yes, Garren's cabin hasnt been adressed yet... but will be. Stay out of there for now:p

Cuv

#85 Michel

Michel

Damn. I'm good!

• 1003 posts

Posted 21 September 2002 - 10:54 AM

Alrighty!
The funny thing is though that when i leave his cabin I end up in the original Windspear hills area. It also changes the area inside the RTW dungeon. It is now the old SoA Firkraag dungeon again. :( :unsure: <_<

#86 Cuv

Cuv

Area Maker (retired)

• Modder
  • 925 posts

Posted 21 September 2002 - 12:11 PM

thats because the exit from that cabin goes to AR1200... so it puts you back into SoA territory. I have fixed it for the 3.0. There wont be anyone inside the cabin when you enter and you can leave to ARRTW13

#87 Rathwellin the Bard

Rathwellin the Bard

Bloody engine of destruction ... oh, wait. That was my Sorcerer

• 722 posts

Posted 21 September 2002 - 07:19 PM

I take it there was a delay in the beta release?

Anyway I've uninstalled reinstalled. Smoothest time I've ever had with BGII on this PC. I'm ready to go when the next beta does make it.

#88 Quitch

Quitch

Perfection

• Modder
  • 1132 posts

Posted 22 September 2002 - 12:36 AM

Next beta is up. Check your PMs and e-mail. If you haven't got a link, let myself or Cuv know.