Photo

Report bugs for Ariena

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 -Nemvrod-

-Nemvrod-

Posted 05 December 2010 - 06:37 PM

During my playthrough Ariena's kit changed from Pit Fighter to regular Fighter. It happened in all saves simultaneously, even in those that were saved when mod worked correctly. I didnt installed or uninstalled any mods during this time.
Can I fix this without reinstalling the mod? And if I reinstall, will it affect my banter progress with her?

#62 -Elegost-

-Elegost-

Posted 09 April 2011 - 12:50 PM

Hello am playing Arienna for the first time along with Kido and enjoying both so far. However have encountered a bug where she pops up her talk with Jaheria about slavers around Luskan and the fact that no Harpers came to save her over, and over again. As it has cropped up three times now and she hasn't had another talk with anyone in awhile just seems to want to keep doing that one with Jaheria instead.

#63 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

Living on Wings of Dreams

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:51 AM

During my playthrough Ariena's kit changed from Pit Fighter to regular Fighter. It happened in all saves simultaneously, even in those that were saved when mod worked correctly. I didnt installed or uninstalled any mods during this time.
Can I fix this without reinstalling the mod? And if I reinstall, will it affect my banter progress with her?

Sorry to be away for so long, I doubt this to be of any value seeing it has been a year since this was posted. However, as to answer you. I am not sure if reinstalling will fix this. This is a totally new problem for me. Her banters will be affected if reinstalled, heck most likely all strings. It will be all boggled up.

Hello am playing Arienna for the first time along with Kido and enjoying both so far.  However have encountered a bug where she pops up her talk with Jaheria about slavers around Luskan and the fact that no Harpers came to save her over, and over again.  As it has cropped up three times now and she hasn't had another talk with anyone in awhile just seems to want to keep doing that one with Jaheria instead.

Hm, that seems like a global isn't being transferred correctly.
I looked it up and there is indeed an error there.
Jeez after all this time.
Set via shadowkeeper the global "MWBAJH3" to 1

Still modding the Mod for the Wicked... It is a big project you know... And I got sidetracked (several times) a bit... sorry.
However, as we all know, Evil never really sleeps.

Sentences marking (my) life:

Winds of change... Endure them, and in Enduring grow Stronger
It takes a fool to look for logic in a man's heart
Never question the sanity of the insane
The Harmony of Life is Chaos
Living on Wings of Dreams

(1st march 2009) SHS women over me:
Kat: if there were more guys that looked like you out here, people's offspring wouldnt be so damn ugly
Noctalys: you are adorable :P

~~ I love it, and I am humbled! Yay! ~~

#64 -RunQ-

-RunQ-

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:10 AM

Hello.

I did have a rather annoying bug with Ariena. It was some time ago now, but since you are alive I figured I should report it :)

Each time she figures she would start a banter, she actually gets upset and runs off in anger. It looks like the wrong thing triggers, and instead of a banter she acts as if I just offended her. I think it was reported before to you, but it really needs to be fixed as she runs off always in the worst times heh :P I could never play this mod thanks to this, but I really want to.