Sounds Awesome!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -NamedOfShame-

-NamedOfShame-

Posted 14 June 2009 - 11:50 PM

Hi,

This mod sounds awesome, haven't had a chance to test it out yet cause im over my bandwidth :( but what i want to know, is it difficult to make a mod like this?

...also, where the best place to go to start learning to make my own?

#2 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:44 PM

Hi,

This mod sounds awesome, haven't had a chance to test it out yet cause im over my bandwidth :( but what i want to know, is it difficult to make a mod like this?

...also, where the best place to go to start learning to make my own?

Classic Adventures is a Total Conversion. That means it uses the BG2 engine but has a completly new story. So yes, it is very difficult to do such a mod without knowledge in modding. The best to start with is a NPC or items which are easier to add to the normal BG2 game/story. There are many tutorials about modding and you can ask here with which you should start:
http://www.shsforums...hp?showforum=53

Greetings Leomar
A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
but you have more choices or paths through the game.
- Chevalier

BiG World Project - Big Baldur's Gate World

#3 Sam.

Sam.
  • Administrator
  • 1294 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:48 PM

There are many tutorials about modding [...]

At SHS, here are the
Infinity Engine Tutorials
and the
Modder Resource Centre. :)

"Ok, I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assigning, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart-arsed fools, freaks, and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?!"

--<CHARNAME> to Portalbendarwinden

--------------------

post-10485-0-15080600-1348188745.jpg
___________Old pen and paper modules of the 70s and 80s.___________

CA Forums CA Homepage