Photo

Question Imoen

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#61 -superisis-

-superisis-

Posted 24 February 2003 - 02:43 PM

(while inside the copper coronet) Howbout, you and me hit the black lotus room for some serious relaxin... maybe it'll give you a chance to practise your magic, or atleast those nimble fingers of yours.

#62 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 23 May 2003 - 12:11 AM

Will Throne of Bhaal be required to use this mod?

#63 Riona

Riona
  • 193 posts

Posted 05 June 2003 - 09:07 AM

How have you held onto your innocence when mine has long since been stripped away?

I still don't get why so many consider Imoen to be innocent even though Imoen has technically fought with and killed people just like any other person in the party (or any other high-level adventurer, for that matter). Not to mention the fact that she *is* a thief...

To me, no mid-high level adventurer is ever innocent, even if they are good.
"Figured it out, yet?"

#64 Mind Elemental

Mind Elemental
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 June 2003 - 01:04 AM

"Imoen, where did you lif-- I mean, 'obtain' that wand of magic missile?"

#65 -Guest0001-

-Guest0001-

Posted 21 June 2003 - 12:16 PM

"(After telling her the story of Yoshimo)So Imoen, what do you think of him? A friend who was folled to betray me or a traitor?"

"How's the road life treating you Imoen?"

"Whats your favorite color?"

"Do you like to sing or dance?"

"Tell me about your dreams Claire, eh i mean Imoen"

#66 Quitch

Quitch

Perfection

• Modder
  • 1132 posts

Posted 05 August 2003 - 02:41 PM

Time to oil the old gears. Please, be critical :)

I think that that belt of sex change would look really sexy on you

Heh. Thanks, Guest. Why don't you model it for me? (her tongue darts out in your direction).

"Imoen, where did you lif-- I mean, 'obtain' that wand of magic missile?"

What's yours is mine, right, Mind Elemental? Heh heh.

"How's the road life treating you Imoen?"

(looking wistful, Imoen plays with her tunic) I'm not too bad, I suppose. I... don't you just wish sometimes we were back at Candlekeep? We had such fun. You remember that time old Puffguts got himself locked out the keep? You could hear him shouting from out the gate for hours. (her eyes glaze over).

"Tell me about your dreams Claire, eh i mean Imoen"

Forgetting about little Imoen already? (she cuffs you playfully around the head) Yep. Hollow.

"Do you like to sing or dance?"

(a look of shock, followed by terror crosses her face) Gorion said I'm not to, not after... you know... Heh, you can be so serious some times.

"Whats your favorite color?"

(adopting an identical stance to you, Imoen does a mock impression of your question). Look at me, Guest0001, what do you think? No, it's not brown, that's just the mud. Heh, stare any longer and I'll fling some at you.

#67 Minsc_and_Boo

Minsc_and_Boo
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2003 - 01:19 PM

Imoen, I have known you for a long time. Why is it that I am just now starting to have feelings for you that go beyond friendship and loyalty and delve into the romantic?

#68 -Kagato3-

-Kagato3-

Posted 20 September 2003 - 06:38 PM

Why don't YOU tell me a story about trollops an plug tails this time?

#69 CoraxCorax

CoraxCorax
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 November 2003 - 02:12 PM

Imoen does Jan annoy you too or am I hearing voices?

Imoen how do you feel about having Sarevok in the party?

Hey, are you alright? You look kinda...odd...

How does it feel to die? I mean, I have never even been resurrected.

Imoen, that you was caught by the cowled wizards is a testament for you being weak. That, and your constant giving to the poor and suffering. Why don't you start being resonable and think about yourself?

Do you feel lucky? Well do ya? Punk.

#70 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 25 November 2003 - 07:38 PM

What happened to that pink velour jupsuit you always used to wear?

#71 Barren Fischa

Barren Fischa

Coming...

• 365 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 11:35 AM

of course, bioware is pretty sick...everyone knows about the infamous guild symbol in brynnlaw...

:blink:
Wondering where's the old Interplay community? Well, they're all at Ashford City!

#72 -Shian-

-Shian-

Posted 12 January 2004 - 01:07 PM

of course, bioware is pretty sick...everyone knows about the infamous guild symbol in brynnlaw...

Hmm, at first I thought it was just that I was naive, but Barren doesn't know either . . .

So . . . what? :huh:

#73 Dancer Fitz

Dancer Fitz

Deputy Manager & some other stuff of Silver Star

• 389 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 03:15 PM

Is this your ring Imoen?

Heh heh, is this your gold?  Well, I guess it's my gold too.... nuts.

LOL Very Imoenish. Nicely done.

"Did you really think it was appropriate to describe Khalid's torturous death to Jaheira right after we found the body?"

I... I don't know what happened.  Poor Jaheira.  Do you think she still thinks about him?

Eh? Do you mean she's a little foggy on what happened in the dungeon, or that she doesn't know what came over her?

Do you ever touch you're body?

(Imoen appears at first shocked, then disgusted.  She walks away without a word.)

Certainly a probing question, but her reaction seems a bit much for a girl who can match wits with Korgan.

The rest look good to me! (that must be a relief, I know)
Yar.
Also a (partially) crazy elf assassin mod
And a romance for two tiefling sisters, among other mods-in-progress

#74 Kish

Kish
  • 1265 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 04:01 PM

Hmm, at first I thought it was just that I was naive, but Barren doesn't know either . . .

So . . . what? :huh:

Right-click on the medallion you get from Chremy, and you see a picture of a penis between a pair of breasts.

Certainly a probing question, but her reaction seems a bit much for a girl who can match wits with Korgan.

She doesn't look thrown, just disgusted.
Posted Image

http://www.moveon.org/fox/
"You are what you do. Choose again, and change."
--Cordelia Naismith Vorkosigan

#75 Dancer Fitz

Dancer Fitz

• 389 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 05:04 PM

meh, I should've said, 'for a girl who can put up with Korgan's nasty-talk,' not so much the matching wits. .... And that's all.

Edited by Dancer Fitz, 12 January 2004 - 05:42 PM.

Yar.

#76 Kish

Kish
  • 1265 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 05:09 PM

Possible romance partner? Let's not make assumptions.
Posted Image

http://www.moveon.org/fox/
"You are what you do. Choose again, and change."
--Cordelia Naismith Vorkosigan

#77 -Shian-

-Shian-

Posted 12 January 2004 - 05:25 PM

Right-click on the medallion you get from Chremy, and you see a picture of a penis between a pair of breasts.

:blink: :o :blink: :o

Well, it is sort of fitting for Galvena's Sex Hall. (can't remember the proper name atm) I never paid any attention to it before . . . guess I'll have to check it out sometime. :P

#78 Dancer Fitz

Dancer Fitz

• 389 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 05:37 PM

Oops! Sorry, had just finished browsing on a different forum...must edit...
Yar.

#79 Quitch

Quitch

Perfection

• Modder
  • 1132 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 01:42 AM

Imoen expects that sort of thing from Korgan, it's in his nature. However, the PC has never made any such remark to her, and over the course of their time in the game thus far, has been nothing but a supportive figure (maybe doing the odd spiteful thing).

Such a question would come somewhat out of the blue, but I also made the slight assumption that someone asking this question had probably followed a line that may have somewhat... lessened the bond between the two. Were this coming straight after large numbers of happy sibling remarks, Imoen would probably give some surprised remark, along with a comment regarding her brother/sister's taste.

Were we to assume that Imoen had been raped by Irenicus, then such an extreme reaction from here to the PC remark would not be unexpected.

#80 Quitch

Quitch

Perfection

• Modder
  • 1132 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 03:53 AM

Dried up on the questions? Work starts in the late summer (approx), so give me some challenges...