141 replies to this topic

#141 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 09:52 PM

"Castles at war" quest
infinite looping script on entering to capture Talaran's castle

Try repeatedly tapping the O key for options and choose to save the game. then repeat the "tapping O" process to load the save.
Bravo? :unsure:

Works!
Thank you
:cheers:

I didn't have to change as many files as I thought but it was damn hard finding the cutscene script because the area does not have a script :o . Good thing I had a save from ilot, my RoT-Italian translator/tester, and could test it properly. 8)

It is fixed locally.
?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#142 masterdisorder

masterdisorder
  • 109 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 03:15 AM

Check the body - The company of eight quest
Invincible dracolich same as here
Invincible dracolich

Multiple copies of the members of the company of eight, now is the company of 40 :blink:
Various problems with the members of the company, same as described here
http://www.shsforums...post__p__233220

Edited by masterdisorder, 04 December 2010 - 08:55 AM.