Here is my german translation :)

Attached Files

#22 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:19 PM

Ok thanks, will try to update this in the next month or so since I've got a couple translations to add now.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#23 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • 594 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:26 PM

Here is the french translation, made by Mornagest (of the d'Oghmatiques).

Attached Files

#24 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:00 PM

Cheers, Graoumf (I assume you can mark that "done" now in your signature :) ). Update shall follow forthwith...

Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#25 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • 594 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:04 AM

Any chance to see the update on the site? :crying:

Edited by Graoumf, 16 October 2012 - 11:05 AM.

#26 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:17 AM

It's all done. Pretty much, anyway. Since BGEE is coming out soon, I went ahead and made it compatible with that. Just waiting for the developers to give some clarification on the saved game component (you can see the thread under "Modding" if you're have beta access on their forums). If I don't hear anything in the next week or two, I'll just release it without BGEE in that component (unless I feel motivated to devise some ugly compatibility hack). Of course, it would be easiest if they just incorporated it into BGEE but I don't know what people would think of that. I think the lack of map labels is at least an inconvenience that could be just an oversight.

Also, I have added this under Credits in the readme. Let me know if any of it should be changed.

French translation: Mornagest (of the d'Oghmatiques)
German translation: Jarl2
Russian translation: Silent (of Arcanecoast.ru)
Spanish translation: Lisandro

#27 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • 594 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:46 PM

if you're have beta access on their forums

I have it, but I only read topics about translations - we have many things to do with the french one.

Also, I have added this under Credits in the readme. Let me know if any of it should be changed.

French translation: Mornagest (of the d'Oghmatiques)

It's ok for us. :)

#28 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • 594 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:30 PM

So ?

#29 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:41 AM

Never heard anything but now that BGEE is out, I guess I'll have to come up with some hackish workaround. Would be nice if we had a new WeiDU... looks like Wisp might be working on it since the bigg isn't too interested.

#30 Salk

Salk
  • Modder
  • 1411 posts

Donator

Posted 02 November 2014 - 05:56 AM

Okay it's almost two years since the last entry here.

I just want to report how this doesn't work very ideally in my BGT game (800x600 resolution), with the names of the areas being hidden behind icons (see the Coast Way).

Here: http://www.picpaste....rd-XIkWzHFK.jpg

#31 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:27 AM

Heya Salk. Not sure if I can do much about that, since it looks like someone decided to cram all the areas on top of each other in that worldmap. However, I thought the BP-BGT Worldmap supports different map sizes; have you tried the larger ones? (Hopefully that isn't a large one already.)

#32 Salk

Salk
  • Modder
  • 1411 posts

Donator

Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:06 AM

Hiya Miloch!

Thanks for popping up here with some suggestions. I didn't install the BP-BGT Worldmap Mod because I don't use any of the mega modification mods myself. I understand that everything's crammed in a tight space but even so, in that image the "Friendly Arm Inn" label is on top of the Coast Way icon.

Would it be possible to make the Coast Way label at least appear on top of the Beregost icon? Actually, to make each label be on the top layer?

#33 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 03:20 PM

Honestly, I don't know of any way to reposition those labels. I think they show up in a given (i.e. probably hardcoded) location under the icons and if some icon interferes, it's a gamble on whether the one icon's text overlays the other icon or vice-versa. You might try moving to the FAI or Beregost so a different location is highlighted and see what it does then, but due to that cramped worldmap, there'll be issues no matter what. I have to wonder why they tried spacing areas so close together there. If that's the default WMP for BGT, it shouldn't have to do that. It could reasonably accomodate the BG1 and BG2 areas in a more spacious manner.

As you probably know, you can use the Worldmap mod without any megamods, or any other mods at all. I think it even works with Tutu. Since this is a cosmetic issue that has more to do with the spacing between areas, you might want to give it a try. What little I remember of it is that it looks similar to your screenshot, but isn't nearly as cramped, since you have several options as to the size of your worldmap.

#34 Salk

Salk
  • Modder
  • 1411 posts

Donator

Posted 04 November 2014 - 12:18 AM

Great.

Thanks for your help, Miloch. I will give the WorldMap mod a try. The WordMap you see is the original BGT one made to look old by a forum's user you also talked to a long time ago now... (http://www.shsforums...oshop-filtered/). I liked what he accomplished with his filter although it went a little overboard... :)

#35 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:52 PM

Wow, that post is almost from the Stone Age. I scarcely remember it... so did that worldmap version make it into some mod? Shame about the scale... would be nice if there were a way to space it out a bit more without degrading the quality.

#36 -katiecubed-

-katiecubed-

Posted 01 November 2015 - 04:28 AM

I don't suppose there is any chance of this being updated for BGEE?  I really miss this mod :(