Photo

W_PackMule

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#41 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • 594 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 05:00 PM

I sent you the french translation, Kwiat_W. :)

Edited by Graoumf, 09 March 2011 - 05:00 PM.

#42 Kwiat_W

Kwiat_W
  • Modder
  • 290 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 10:11 AM

Updated
1.1 (18.03.2011)
- added italian translation by ilot
- added french translation by Graoumf
- Stedd can be now found in Saltmarsh if you have CLassic Adventures installed or in Kuldahar if you have IWD-in-BG2

icon11.gif W_GUI - a GUI replacement for Baldur's Gate 2/TUTU/BGT/CA
icon11.gif W_PackMule - Your own pack mule for Baldur's Gate 2/Tutu/BGT/CA, BGEE and BG2:EE

icon11.gif Psionics Unleashed - play as a Psion, mod for Baldur's Gate 2/Tutu/BGT/CA

#43 -Graoumf-

-Graoumf-

Posted 18 March 2011 - 03:45 PM

added french translation by Graoumf

Thanks for the update, K_Wiat. :)
Just... it was not me who translated your mod, but Galathee. ;)

#44 Kwiat_W

Kwiat_W
  • Modder
  • 290 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 09:13 PM

Of course! :doh: You wrote that in your email. I'll reupload the mod later today and give proper credit to the translator. I apologize for my mistake. :Bow:
(now I'll probably wait for the german translation first, since it seams to be coming soon)

Edited by Kwiat_W, 19 March 2011 - 08:40 PM.

icon11.gif W_PackMule - Your own pack mule for Baldur's Gate 2/Tutu/BGT/CA, BGEE and BG2:EE

icon11.gif Psionics Unleashed - play as a Psion, mod for Baldur's Gate 2/Tutu/BGT/CA

#45 -Gerri-

-Gerri-

Posted 19 March 2011 - 05:22 AM

Good mod. German translation is in progress.
There is sometimes a light blue shadow around the Mule.
Sometimes it appears, sometimes not.
Please fix it.
Thank you

#46 Kwiat_W

Kwiat_W
  • Modder
  • 290 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 08:47 AM

Seeing the blueish box depends on graphical settings so not everybody can experience the same thing you are experiencing. I can fix it, but it would help if you would tell me when is this happening. What the mule is doing: standing, walking, shaking his saddlebags, attacking?

Edited by Kwiat_W, 19 March 2011 - 08:41 PM.

#47 -Gerri-

-Gerri-

Posted 19 March 2011 - 10:06 PM

The effect appears when the mule ist standing, doing nothing. And this in any direction.
If it is moving, walking around, etc., the effect disappears.
Hope this helps.

#48 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:36 AM

That issue almost always has to do with video card settings and BAMs. I forget what the exact resolution is, but I usually fix it locally by turning down Hardware Acceleration a notch or two (see the nVidia pinned thread for other suggestions).

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#49 Galactygon

Galactygon

Modding since 2002

• 938 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:49 AM

The transparency color should be (0,255,0) and not (0,141,141). This should fix the blue box problem.

-Galactygon
Posted Image

#50 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:23 AM

The transparency color should be (0,255,0) and not (0,141,141). This should fix the blue box problem.

It really shouldn't matter what colour the transparency is, as long as it's the first entry in the palette (with the second being the shadow). If it's green, systems with this issue will see a green box IIRC. However, this can also happen if the transparency colour is duplicated elsewhere in the palette (this was an issue with Rupert the Dye Merchant's BAMs as I recall, until I fixed them - and the colour was 0,255,0 also).

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#51 Kwiat_W

Kwiat_W
  • Modder
  • 290 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:39 AM

I fix this by enabling RLE compression (doesn't seem related but works).

#52 micbaldur

micbaldur

Retired Perkele, Ultimate BWP player

• 1692 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 08:19 AM

First i like to thank you for this excellent mod. It's heaven sent gift for packrat like me. :clap:

I have a question about transition from BG1 to BG2 (i have BWP 9.9.1 install). What happens to items at packmules sandlepacks and what happens to packmule? Do i have to buy it again at Waukeen's Promenade? Just curious.

I did install bottomless option (well 32000 storage capacity). Why the Saddlebag has only 99 storage capacity (others have 32000)? Is this intentional or possible bug or did i mess it up?

Thanks again for the this mod. :Bow:

Edited by micbaldur, 11 April 2011 - 08:20 AM.

CHARNAMEs excellent adventures in the world of BWP expert-install here

Thanks to Leonardo Watson for making this possible

#53 Kwiat_W

Kwiat_W
  • Modder
  • 290 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 11:24 AM

You won't have to buy another mule, the one you already have will find you and everything she has will be intact.

Saddlebag with 99 slots is a bug, it should be 32000. I'll fix that when I update the mod next time. Thanks for noticing. I'm glad you like this mod.

#54 micbaldur

micbaldur

Retired Perkele, Ultimate BWP player

• 1692 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 11:54 AM

You won't have to buy another mule, the one you already have will find you and everything she has will be intact.

Saddlebag with 99 slots is a bug, it should be 32000. I'll fix that when I update the mod next time. Thanks for noticing. I'm glad you like this mod.

Thanks for info. I fixed the slot to 32000 in my install.

Keep up the good work. :coolthumb:

Edited by micbaldur, 11 April 2011 - 11:55 AM.

CHARNAMEs excellent adventures in the world of BWP expert-install here

Thanks to Leonardo Watson for making this possible

#55 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 10:07 PM

Just make sure not to make it bottmless by setting the index to zero, as it does work to an extend, but at points it befgins to loose the items... so use the number 32000 or whatever the number the bottemless bags of holding component uses in the newer versions of the BG2Tweaks pack.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#56 dreamer2007

dreamer2007
  • 430 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 09:52 PM

I had a local install problem with W_mule, related to how files are read from the archive. Here you can see what I found. Maybe you can change the way how those files are named, or the type of archive, to fix this? I would have liked to try your mod in this install.

#57 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 12:53 AM

I had a local install problem with W_mule, related to how files are read from the archive. Here you can see what I found. Maybe you can change the way how those files are named, or the type of archive, to fix this? I would have liked to try your mod in this install.

Have you tried the standard resolution for the problem... I am talking about changing the non-ANSI language:

If you have a different codepage and wish to change it manually yourself (and only if), you can set the default system locale for non-Unicode applications to English. This can be done as follows on Windows systems:
* Start ->
* Control Panel ->
* Regional and Language Settings in Classic View OR:
Clock, Language and Region -> Region and Languages, in the fancy view ->
* Click on the Advanced or Administrative tab ->
* Then where it talks about non-Unicode programs, change the language to English(United States) ->
* Then remember to click the Apply. And you need to restart the computer for it to actually take effect.

Yes, this is covered and actually just quoted from my MM FAQs.

So apparently the WinZip Pro has this issue, besides just the WeiDU.exe...

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 16 April 2011 - 11:14 PM.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#58 Kwiat_W

Kwiat_W
  • Modder
  • 290 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 06:00 PM

With next release I'll change archive from zip to 7z or rar, but you don't have to wait for me to fix this. You can reanme files yourself manually. You can do this before installing my mod (than you have to rename files in folder "w_packmule\copy\") or after installing it (than you have to rename files in your override folder).

Here's the list of files that you should have for this mod to work:

µDIA1.BAM
µDIA1E.BAM
µDICA.BAM
µDICAE.BAM
µDIDE.BAM
µDIDEE.BAM
µDIGH.BAM
µDIGHE.BAM
µDIGU.BAM
µDIGUE.BAM
µDISC.BAM
µDISCE.BAM
µdisd.bam
µdisde.bam
µDISL.BAM
µDISLE.BAM
µdisp.bam
µdispe.bam
µDITW.BAM
µDITWE.BAM
µDIWK.BAM
µDIWKE.BAM

µdi.2da

On you PC the first character will be different, so you have to change it back to "µ".

#59 dreamer2007

dreamer2007
  • 430 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 12:48 AM

Thank you for the reply! I already found out the solution with the help of Jarno and Miloch and I already solved the problem and installed your mod successfully :D .

I have already seen the mule, and it looks very nice! Great work! But the salesman gives it up too cheaply from my point of view. Not such a very good trader since he starts at 3000 and ends up at 1000 so easily :P :lol:

If you change the archive to rar I think the problem might be solved.

Edited by dreamer2007, 17 April 2011 - 09:21 AM.

#60 dreamer2007

dreamer2007
  • 430 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 01:58 AM

Quick question, how do I change Saddlebag from 99 slots to 32000, since I noticed that's a bug?