BG2EE Chloe!

84 replies to this topic

#81 Samriel

Samriel
  • 221 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 03:06 AM

^ After replacing the file with the one you provided the installation worked :)

Thanks!!!

Guess my download wasn't corrupted though I'm surprised if it was due to me not having the latest version as I got the one from April(supposedly the newest).

Had a newer version came lately and where I might download it?

#82 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 2748 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 03:13 AM

^ After replacing the file with the one you provided the installation worked :)

Thanks!!!

Guess my download wasn't corrupted though I'm surprised if it was due to me not having the latest version as I got the one from April(supposedly the newest).

Had a newer version came lately and where I might download it?

https://github.com/R...hive/master.zip

It is also the link you find on the mod download page (but not the green button that leads to the defunkt Spellhound file function) but the red download label. Also BWS should always point automatically to the latest version.

The mod was last updated on May 4th after some discussion with the original mod author. It now has some more ToB contents.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#83 Samriel

Samriel
  • 221 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 03:19 AM

Nice!!!

And slightly off topic: Is there a new version of Sandrah coming in the future or is the current version considered the "final one"?

I check every week for updates regarding it so I would be sad if its development was over.

And if its coming then what new content for it are you planning?

#84 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 2748 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 04:11 AM

Nice!!!

And slightly off topic: Is there a new version of Sandrah coming in the future or is the current version considered the "final one"?

I check every week for updates regarding it so I would be sad if its development was over.

And if its coming then what new content for it are you planning?

At this moment it is in *refinement*, means I do a large EET playthrough with her and fix minor bugs/dialogue grammar, spelling. Sometimes I add some additional dialogue options and other minor things. The advantage of having the mod on github is that you always get the latest version if you just download it prior installation.

Development is an ongoing thing with Sandrah.

- I add new crossmod for new mods that come out and are interesting me

- I have a longer term plan of adding contents for some NPCs who can join again after ToB in the SandrahRtF sequel (at the moment they can join but without special content for the new chapters, only the new generation NPCs have content.)

- In case IWD-in-EET may still come, there will be a large addition for Sandrah.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#85 Samriel

Samriel
  • 221 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 04:42 AM

- I have a longer term plan of adding contents for some NPCs who can join again after ToB in the SandrahRtF sequel (at the moment they can join but without special content for the new chapters, only the new generation NPCs have content.)

I certainly look forward for extra content aimed for new gen NPCs. Like romance(with an epilogue) for Leyala and Izzy or even some male NPCS like Giran(though I do not play with female PCs often). Some quests expanding their personalities and backgrounds further would be great too.

Waiting for it!! :)

Reply to this topic