• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

Living on Wings of Dreams

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 04:14 AM

I would recommend giving Kido a leather armor that does not provide any substantial protection (just to make it fun, maybe give it one magical property?) and which does not disable his mage spells. Just so's he will have a hooded thief's appearance. Kido has a hood in his inventory, and his portrait is hooded, after all.

Btw, I installed Song and Silence. I just added the 'bardic store and thief items' component, which adds a store that includes 'bardic leathers' with which Kido can spellcast and gives him a hooded avatar.

Hm, I wonder how they made that happen. Thanks for the information.

Still modding the Mod for the Wicked... It is a big project you know... And I got sidetracked (several times) a bit... sorry.
However, as we all know, Evil never really sleeps.

Sentences marking (my) life:

Winds of change... Endure them, and in Enduring grow Stronger
It takes a fool to look for logic in a man's heart
Never question the sanity of the insane
The Harmony of Life is Chaos

(1st march 2009) SHS women over me:
Kat: if there were more guys that looked like you out here, people's offspring wouldnt be so damn ugly
Noctalys: you are adorable :P

~~ I love it, and I am humbled! Yay! ~~

#42 --Titan--

--Titan--

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:50 AM

i've got 7.0 and cyrus priest keeps tellin kido "wait a couple of days... it's been 2 weeks ;/ no upgrade to dagger yet

#43 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:23 PM

First of all welcome, Titan. As to your post:

i've got 7.0 and cyrus priest keeps tellin kido "wait a couple of days... it's been 2 weeks ;/ no upgrade to dagger yet

Kido also needs to be of a certain level, otherwise the dagger was overpowered. Check in after he has leveled, or perhaps even in 2 levels, seeing the quest can be obtained rather quickly.

Edited by Deathsangel, 01 July 2009 - 01:24 PM.

Still modding the Mod for the Wicked... It is a big project you know... And I got sidetracked (several times) a bit... sorry.
However, as we all know, Evil never really sleeps.

Sentences marking (my) life:

Winds of change... Endure them, and in Enduring grow Stronger
It takes a fool to look for logic in a man's heart
Never question the sanity of the insane
The Harmony of Life is Chaos

(1st march 2009) SHS women over me:
Kat: if there were more guys that looked like you out here, people's offspring wouldnt be so damn ugly
Noctalys: you are adorable :P

~~ I love it, and I am humbled! Yay! ~~