Photo

Plans & Updates

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#81 -InBetweendreams1031-

-InBetweendreams1031-

Posted 12 March 2008 - 01:16 PM

I noticed, as it says in the readme that the flirtpack isn't that great. If anyone's interested in making a new update, I'd be happy to write up some new stuff and send it to them.

#82 -InBetweenDreams1031-

-InBetweenDreams1031-

Posted 12 March 2008 - 01:30 PM

My email address is inbetweendreams1031@hotmail.co.uk, if you want to let me know.

#83 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 01:25 PM

Sorry, I'm pretty much done doing writing for Tashia at the moment. However, there is no problem for someone adding their own material to their own version.

Edited by Bri, 07 April 2008 - 05:24 PM.

"I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave it up." "You gave up drinking?" "No, I gave up reading..."

#84 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 05:25 PM

April 7, 2008

Nothing major, just that a new version should be up (or relatively soon) which includes bugfixes, changes, etc. as done by CMorgan.

"I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave it up." "You gave up drinking?" "No, I gave up reading..."

#85 Immortality

Immortality

Love Boat Captain

• 1616 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 11:38 AM

Changes? What changes? :S

Right now, Samurai_zero finished fixing the old tra files. Many changed number, some were new... right now, everything except the "update" directory is 100% translated and updated to v1.1

If you make changes, PLEASE make them in a way thats easy for the translators to add, for example, at the end of the file... and if possible, please make a documentation telling which lines are added, which changed, etc...

...thanks! :s
CLAN DLAN, your friendly neighborhood spanish community. Woo!

I am a retired translator. If you need my assistance, or need somebody to translate something for you, you can send me a PM. I don't check SHS regularly. Thanks!! : D

#86 Lord Ernie

Lord Ernie
  • Modder
  • 755 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 04:22 AM

The changes in question were replacements of instances where MainChar or a similar term was still left in place of <CHARNAME>, and other small typo's. I didn't make these, cmorgan did (for which he has my undying gratitude), but he's PM'ed me the changes to the .tra files (among others). If you want, I can send them to you through PM so you can take a look at it yourself or forward it to the translator in question :).

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move - Douglas Adams

I like persons better than principles, and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world - Oscar Wilde

Give a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. But set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

#87 Immortality

Immortality

Love Boat Captain

• 1616 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 03:07 PM

Please do! :) Ill fix the texts with the changes you send me :)

Thaaanks!
CLAN DLAN, your friendly neighborhood spanish community. Woo!

I am a retired translator. If you need my assistance, or need somebody to translate something for you, you can send me a PM. I don't check SHS regularly. Thanks!! : D

#88 -Guesty guest-

-Guesty guest-

Posted 25 April 2009 - 11:49 AM

Just out of curiousity (I'd doubt that this would happen, but worth asking), is there any chance of some kind of re working? E.g updating the mod to incorporate some of the newer npc ideas that are being used these days? (Stuff like improved quests, more extensive romance and flirts, crossmod banters)

Just a thought...

#89 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 12:48 PM

At the moment, no.

#90 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 07:48 AM

Feb 3, 2010

I know I posted it in a few other small topics, but I probably should put it here. Sadly, I'm not doing anything more with Tashia (and I didn't do any of the coding). However, others can certainly do things with her (Aran left her open sourced after all)

Edited by Bri, 03 February 2010 - 07:49 AM.