Progress?

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#61 Cal Jones

Cal Jones
  • Modder
  • 1168 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 12:03 PM

SConrad's started a new job so he's a tad busy at the moment, but it's on his to do list.

#62 SConrad

SConrad

I swear to drunk I'm not God

• Administrator
  • 11148 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 05:04 PM

It's definitely not dead. In fact, there were some new developments over the weekend. :)

Posted Image Khadion NPC mod - Team leader, head designer
Posted Image Hubelpot NPC mod - Team leader, coder
Posted Image NPC Damage - Coder
Posted Image PC Soundsets - Coder, voice actor
Posted Image Brythe NPC mod - Designer
Posted Image DragonLance TC - Glory of Istar - Designer
Posted Image The NPC Interaction Expansion Project - Writer for Cernd, Sarevok
Posted Image The Jerry Zinger Show - Producer

Iron Modder 5 - Winner

#63 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 10:39 AM

Good to know! Write, my friend, write! ^^

#64 YvonellBaenre

YvonellBaenre
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 12:00 PM

it was def. not meant as a complaint take your time by all means i was just gettin worried. This mod has soooo much potential to be great. I love all the Bioware PC's and their back stories and this one seems to fit in like it was meant for the game from what i read. I just am impatient :whistling:

#65 DeathAngel

DeathAngel

Queen of Randomness

• Validating
  • 37 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 02:51 PM

Good to know progress is being made i eagerly await it's completion.
"Don't fear the dark...fear what's in it."

Dying's easy Living's hard

"The soul should know whither it is going and whence it came, what is good for it and what is evil, what it seeks and what it avoids, and what is that Reason which distinguishes between the desirable and the undesirable, and thereby tames the madness of our desires and calms the violence of our fears." -Seneca

shameless plug http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2246476/

#66 YvonellBaenre

YvonellBaenre
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 12:54 PM

"Im going crazy crazy crazy just a thinkin about kah-dion... Im going crazy crazy (crazy crazy) when i cant play you"
hehe

#67 -anthughes-

-anthughes-

Posted 26 December 2009 - 01:57 PM

any progress report available ? dragonage only lasted so long i need a replacement for allister now :D !

#68 DeathAngel

DeathAngel

Queen of Randomness

• Validating
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:11 AM

any progress report available ? dragonage only lasted so long i need a replacement for allister now :D !

lol. I know what you mean I'm still a little addicted to be honest though Allister is cool i kind of like Zevren better I have a bit of a thing for elves.

But progress would be nice I've been waiting for this.

"The soul should know whither it is going and whence it came, what is good for it and what is evil, what it seeks and what it avoids, and what is that Reason which distinguishes between the desirable and the undesirable, and thereby tames the madness of our desires and calms the violence of our fears." -Seneca

#69 Chulainn

Chulainn
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 04:14 PM

I second (err, third or fourth maybe) that notion.

Character-driven mods that are well-written make the game worth playing (well, that and bizarre kit goofiness for inventive party creation :D)

#70 -anthughes-

-anthughes-

Posted 13 February 2010 - 03:04 PM

lol. I know what you mean I'm still a little addicted to be honest though Allister is cool i kind of like Zevren better I have a bit of a thing for elves.

But progress would be nice I've been waiting for this.

oh zevren is waaaaaaaaaaay better than allistar i agree. Now im all about Thane in Mass Effect 2 :) thos effin lips......love em

#71 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:08 PM

Dragon Age and Mass Effect spamming aside, how is progress? So many mods seem to have been abandoned...guess I'm just paranoid.

#72 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 18 March 2010 - 07:59 AM

This mod looks very promising, so I'll throw in my encouragement to make it go live :)

Happy modding,
Eric

Working and playing on a Mac Pro 6,1 running Mac OS X 10.13.6 High Sierra, and a Mac Pro 3,1 running Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.

~Buion na 'ell! I serve with joy! Your eyes and ears I shall be. Let us hunt together!~
- Erysseril Gwaethorien: a joinable, romanceable NPC mod for BGII - SoA/ToB, in sporadic development.

A female elf warrior of nature and a Bhaalspawn cross paths during their quests, joining forces to share adventure and companionship. Will they find more?

#73 Shed

Shed

-Shed-

• Modder
  • 2636 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 07:46 AM

Do we get a progress report :) ?

#74 -yuna0734-

-yuna0734-

Posted 28 June 2010 - 05:28 PM

any progress?

#75 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 05:28 PM

Yes.

#76 Bookwyrme

Bookwyrme
  • Modder
  • 5804 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 06:36 PM

Good :)

Mods: <a data-cke-saved-href="http://www.shsforums...-auroras-shoes/">Aurora's Shoes (released),

#77 Ipsissimus

Ipsissimus

[Insert witty statement]

• 356 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 06:53 PM

So Khadion's just been hidden in shadows all this time :P Good news, though :)
And the mirror, it reflects a tiny dancing skeleton, surrounded by a fleshy overcoat and swaddled in
A furry hat, elastic mask, a pair of shiny marble dice, some people call them snake-eyes, but to me they look like mice
-- "Nothing's gonna change my clothes", They Might Be Giants

#78 DeathAngel

DeathAngel

Queen of Randomness

• Validating
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 10:50 PM

Yes.

Lol that's a very succinct answer there but good to know progress is being made.

#79 -ahughes1-

-ahughes1-

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:54 PM

yes....yes....thats all we get! what! omg! /wrists about now

#80 Silvi

Silvi
  • 48 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:26 AM

Any progress here? >w> I'm waiting for this mod. *sits and waits*
My deviantArt lair
Team Silvivi Mods
Miles NPC

------------
Name: Silvi
Class: Witch (Writer/Painter)
Alignment: Neutral Evil
When asked about her past, SILVI asks why are you asking about her past. After some nagging she admits she always had a weak spot for Baldur's Gate, game from her youth. She mentions she had been seeking for a way to add a mod of her own to it. Now, she notes proudly, her little dream is being granted.

-----------
Posted Image

Oh, and you've just lost the game.