Fade ToB Progress Report.

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#61 Eocine

Eocine

Jinx

• 128 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 10:03 PM

I agree excellent Mod, the best i've played infact and I really hope it hasnt gone the way of the Imoen mod. Any update at all??

The situation as it stands at the moment.
Every action has an equal and opposite inaction

I always find the "Great Outdoors" chaotic and Dirty. It needs a shaping will to slap the beasts into proper order.
Edwin BG2

I'm not a martyr, I'm not a prophet and I won't preach to you but here's a caution....

#62 Silmarien

Silmarien
  • Modder
  • 77 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 09:16 AM

Thanks for the clarification, Eocine :)

#63 -Kel-

-Kel-

Posted 18 October 2009 - 11:52 PM

Hi!

Any good news around?

:cheers:

#64 -Kel (again)-

-Kel (again)-

Posted 06 December 2009 - 01:53 AM

Hi again! Same question! Yeah, yeah, I know that "what's up" posts suck, but if it went the way Imoen's one did, it would really be a pity!

#65 Pandæmonium

Pandæmonium
  • 101 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 06:06 AM

When It's Done?
The worst person ever.

#66 Tieflingz

Tieflingz

SS Promotionist

• 100 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 06:46 AM

Please don't rush it?

I'd like to have a nice quality banter, romance, and ending rather than some rushed up/full of bugs/bad spelling ToB part of Fade!

Besides, there are tons of other mods to check out, leave the best for later won't hurt anyways.
I am: Human-Essentric (Halflings/Gnomes/Dwarves/Tieflings are favored)
Fetish: Backstab Ability (That includes Blackguards!)
Alignment: Mainly Any Evil and, to some extent, Chaotic Neutral
Nemesis:
Aasimar (Unless s/he's evil like Belueth the Calm)
Elf (I just don't like those pointy ears)
Paladin (You could guess why)
Weapon of Choice:
Short Sword/Thrown Daggers + Buckler

#67 -Aaron-

-Aaron-

Posted 03 June 2010 - 07:14 PM

hello everyone been playing BG series for ooo 8 yrs now on and off :) took a break from wow and decided to give it a try played for bit then said wth i will try a npc mod Fade was my first choice AWESOME job. I am posting to see if the tob version of her has come out been almost a yr since any news :(

#68 Froberg

Froberg
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 12:55 PM

Maybe we should start a paypal collection... Maybe if the missus got a few thousand dollars in total, she'd be willing to finish this - even if it's not the most.. artistic.. of motivations, I admit.

#69 -Silver Wolf-

-Silver Wolf-

Posted 18 May 2011 - 11:43 AM

Well its been a year since any comment so i figured i'd just stop by and give the thread a little nudge. Any news anyone? Seems a real shame to let such a great mod fade away like this. Mistress/ friends of mistress is this dead now or will more be coming? any info would be much appreciated

#70 Neane

Neane
  • 70 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 10:21 PM

It also seems that there are no new posts on her website since 2009. It could be because of her taking care of Lucy. Having a 3 year old child is kind of tough.

Edited by Neane, 18 May 2011 - 10:34 PM.

#71 -Kaenya-

-Kaenya-

Posted 29 May 2011 - 07:19 AM

If she doesn't want to finish it, I wish she'd just say so and let everyone read over the ToB beta, or attempt to turn it over to someone else . . . Hearing nothing is kinda discouraging.

#72 Neane

Neane
  • 70 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 04:05 PM

If she doesn't want to finish it, I wish she'd just say so and let everyone read over the ToB beta, or attempt to turn it over to someone else . . .  Hearing nothing is kinda discouraging.

That would be good. This reminds me of Lord Mirrabbo's progress on the TOB part of the Immy Romance back in 2010. It would be best with we check on it, but the only way someone can work on it entirely is if someone adopts this Mod. The good thing is that she sent the Alpha Mod to people over the internet. So it is still around. Unlike the Kari Romance Mod.

But this is her last post she made on May 7th 2009:

" life on the net is taking somewhat of a backseat right now!"

So if someone else were to take charge, then they would have to be Fans of Fade in order to do her some justice and not destroy what is already here.

Edited by Neane, 30 May 2011 - 04:05 PM.

#73 MycroftHolmes

MycroftHolmes
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 12:11 PM

Please someone take over it and finish This! i am almost finished Fade and i wish to see it continue! and could someone pm me the beta? Also, Happy Canada Day, eh!

#74 -CeNedra-

-CeNedra-

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:34 AM

Hi! It's been a long time since anyone posted here so I have no idea if this place is even active anymore, but in case it is: Fade is one of the best NPC mods I have ever played! In light of the rather disappointing Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition I have recently reinstalled my old BG2, and I'd really love to see Fade's ToB content completed. This is not supposed to be an "Are we there yet?" kind of post, I just wanted to compliment the author on her outstanding work and make sure she knows that even so many years later, there is still a lot of interest in this mod. I sincerely hope development has not been abandoned, it would be a real shame.

#75 -Simeon Kells-

-Simeon Kells-

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:52 PM

Having just completed my 4th play-through of BG:EE I've finally gone and installed BG2 on my brand new PC. Remembering that there were a number of custom NPCs that I used to enjoy i came digging around I can't remember if I played through with Fade or not, I'm almost certain I did not though. I would really, really be interested in seeing this finished. With a BG2:EE on the way, I imagine plenty of others will be looking forward to it as well.

#76 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 07:30 AM

THE TOB PART WAS RELEASED TODAY :) I'm unpinning the thread.

Feel the joy, my friends :)

Edited by Lava Del'Vortel, 16 June 2014 - 07:31 AM.

#77 Pain Elemental

Pain Elemental

Always here, just look harder.

• 643 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:55 AM

I'll keep it in mind when I reinstall BG2:EE, since I really liked Fade.

Keep up the good work!

After an eternity away from you all, I've returned.

#78 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:14 AM