Pickpocket Options

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 Kwiat_W

Kwiat_W
  • Modder
  • 290 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 09:03 PM

Update. Besides fixing the crash issue I've also made few other changes, the most notable one is that the search body ability now works only on humanoids.

Attached Files

icon11.gif W_GUI - a GUI replacement for Baldur's Gate 2/TUTU/BGT/CA
icon11.gif W_PackMule - Your own pack mule for Baldur's Gate 2/Tutu/BGT/CA, BGEE and BG2:EE

icon11.gif Psionics Unleashed - play as a Psion, mod for Baldur's Gate 2/Tutu/BGT/CA

#22 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

The great pretender... of modding!

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 10:24 AM

Well this is rather nifty.

I thread should be opened in (or this one moved to) the misc released mods forum.

- The transitioned former modder once known as MTS.

#23 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 06 March 2008 - 06:07 PM

Update. Besides fixing the crash issue I've also made few other changes, the most notable one is that the search body ability now works only on humanoids.

Nice ! Thanks for making this compatable with Classic Adventures.

#24 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 28 November 2009 - 11:02 AM

This is exactly what I was looking for. The only problem is, I can't get it to run. All my other mods came packed with an .exe file. This has only the notepad2 file which I can't get to run. Is there something I am missing? I unpacked it into my BGII SOA folder.

#25 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 11:18 AM

Take any of the other Setup-<insert modname here>.exe's, copy it, and rename the copied .exe to Setup-W_3kradziej.exe

And run :D

Cheers,
Lol

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#26 Kwiat_W

Kwiat_W
  • Modder
  • 290 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 11:18 AM

Copy an EXE file of another mod and rename it to Setup-W_3kradziej.

icon11.gif W_PackMule - Your own pack mule for Baldur's Gate 2/Tutu/BGT/CA, BGEE and BG2:EE

icon11.gif Psionics Unleashed - play as a Psion, mod for Baldur's Gate 2/Tutu/BGT/CA

#27 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 28 November 2009 - 11:26 AM

Thanks for the quick replies - worked great. I never knew you could do that.

#28 Sam.

Sam.
  • Administrator
  • 1292 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 12:19 PM

I use this mod every time I play, and think it should be moved to the Misc Released Mods. Thanks for this mod, Kwiat_W.

"Ok, I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assigning, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart-arsed fools, freaks, and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?!"

--<CHARNAME> to Portalbendarwinden

--------------------

post-10485-0-15080600-1348188745.jpg
___________Old pen and paper modules of the 70s and 80s.___________

CA Forums CA Homepage

#29 salomonkane

salomonkane
  • 166 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 12:00 PM

Wonderful Mod , THANK YOU ! :Bow:
Quo Vadis ?

#30 -jezz-

-jezz-

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:18 AM

Hello.

I have a problem with this mod. Not all races/classes/genders gets the ability. I manage to get it if I select female half elf thief but not for example male human thief (or any other combination I have tried). Can this be fixed somehow?

#31 Kwiat_W

Kwiat_W
  • Modder
  • 290 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 04:41 AM

There are no checks for class/race/gender in this mod. Are you sure you have enabled party ai? If yes then maybe there is an incompatibility with something else you are using.

#32 rodcaelum

rodcaelum
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 08:14 PM

I am not sure if this is the best place to ask this question and if there is a similar topic somewhere, I haven?t found it.

How would one go about modifying the inventory slots from which a thief or bard can pickpocket?

For instance, a thief picked my character?s pocket Onlinesbi sudoku incometaxindiaefiling

and being the nice person that I am, I beat him unconscious with my fists but left him with his life. I see no reason why I shouldn?t be able to take the sword out of his unconscious hand or the boots off of his unconscious feet. It?s not like he?s swinging and kicking. (Although picking the pockets of a hostile creature is a different matter.)

Currently, (in BG 1 at least) a thief can pickpocket from every slot except ARMOR, BRACERS, HELMET, GIRDLE, CLOAK, BOOTS, SHIELD, and selected WEAPON.

Thanks for any help in advance.

I'm not even mentioning Oberon's estate in the first Baldur's Gate game. Irritating doesn't describe half of it. Has anyone else has actually been *afraid* of being discovered?

#33 rodcaelum

rodcaelum
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 08:14 PM

I am not sure if this is the best place to ask this question and if there is a similar topic somewhere, I haven?t found it.

How would one go about modifying the inventory slots from which a thief or bard can pickpocket?

For instance, a thief picked my character?s pocket 

and being the nice person that I am, I beat him unconscious with my fists but left him with his life. I see no reason why I shouldn?t be able to take the sword out of his unconscious hand or the boots off of his unconscious feet. It?s not like he?s swinging and kicking. (Although picking the pockets of a hostile creature is a different matter.)

Currently, (in BG 1 at least) a thief can pickpocket from every slot except ARMOR, BRACERS, HELMET, GIRDLE, CLOAK, BOOTS, SHIELD, and selected WEAPON.

Thanks for any help in advance.

I'm not even mentioning Oberon's estate in the first Baldur's Gate game. Irritating doesn't describe half of it. Has anyone else has actually been *afraid* of being discovered?