1025 replies to this topic

#21 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 05:13 AM

... but I will have a present soon.

:Tasty: :coolthumb:

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#22 ScuD

ScuD
  • 492 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 06:16 AM

I've spent some time fixing the issues reported by BG2 Inventory Checker and NI script checker, so I've got pretty much stuff.
Mostly the are CRE and BAF fixes. I perform my installation manually, so for now I do not have results for Taimon's "Creature Offset Checker" yet.
Anyway, I'll start posting the fixes in the appropriate threads shortly. Hoppy, I'll send you what I have for TDD.

#23 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 09:27 AM

Messed up Journal entries (#1, #2)
Fix: Wait for BGT 1.08 :P

Zannastar from CtB is invincible
Fix: Change the first block in CtB\scripts\ctb\CBC8CTZA.baf to this

Edited by Lollorian, 30 September 2009 - 06:18 AM.

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

#24 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 11:52 PM

Shield avatars mismatched with their paperdolls
Fix: If Item Revisions is installed, don't install components 0, 7, 8, 9 of 1PP (ItemRev already has those :P)

#25 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 02:00 AM

Some fixes for BGT 1.08
Fix: Fixed in latest BGT (the version number hasn't changed though :P)

Edited by Lollorian, 17 October 2009 - 06:05 AM.

#26 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 01:16 AM

Since Aurora's being used for BWP8.2, here's some stuff, might wanna check the install order again :P

Jan-Lissa quest not firing
Fix: here

Gold reduction doesn't take effect if installed right after the main component
Fix: Install the main component, then [Q]uit the installer, then restart Setup-aurora.exe and install the other components.

#27 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 05:49 AM

Warnings with Drizzt Saga and BGT 1.08

#28 ScuD

ScuD
  • 492 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 05:54 AM

The BGT fixes are incorporated into the mod. No need of having them in this list.

#29 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 06:03 AM

Good call :cheers: Cleanup time :P

#30 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 07:47 AM

Munchmod needs to be recoded or it could crash your game, or generate invalid creature files at the very least (see here).

The Longer Road has almost the exact same issue, only with scripts and the like rather than creature items (see here).

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#31 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 09:11 AM

Errors compiling WoP scripts during RR installation

#32 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 07:48 PM

Munchmod needs to be recoded or it could crash your game, or generate invalid creature files at the very least (see here).

The Longer Road has almost the exact same issue, only with scripts and the like rather than creature items (see here).

Thank you for reporting, Miloch, and thanks to White Agnus for hopefully fixing these issues. :)

Munchmod: http://www.shsforums...&...st&p=467121
Longer Road: http://www.shsforums...showtopic=43042

@ Lollorian
Thanks, we put aVENGER's fix into the BW Fixpack until WoP is updated. :)

Greetings Leomar
A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
but you have more choices or paths through the game.
- Chevalier

BiG World Project - Big Baldur's Gate World

#33 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 02:29 AM

Stutter in Sarah v3
Fix: there itself tongue.gif

Attached Files

Edited by Lollorian, 24 August 2013 - 12:12 PM.

#34 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 09:25 PM

You might want to change his DV as well since he has ELMIN02 which is also used for Elminster (which one I do not know). PArdon if this has already been noticed as I did not see the change mentioned in Mod Resurrection thread about the new version.
?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#35 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 11:22 AM

Please see this post. Could you please remove the COPY_EXISTING_REGEXP GLOB ~^.+\.ids$~ ~override~ additions from the fixpack since they are not needed and cause major install delays. Also, you can comment out the entire ALWAYS ... END blocks from mods like Kiara and Sheena like I mentioned there - they are similarly unnecessary. Other fixes may be necessary to account for Detectable Spells and prevent it from being overwritten.

Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#36 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 04:10 PM

Could you please remove the COPY_EXISTING_REGEXP GLOB ~^.+\.ids$~ ~override~ additions from the fixpack since they are not needed and cause major install delays.

Wouldn't it be better if someone could familiarize themselves to the potential .ids changes each mod makes, and then recode the stuff with this function:
APPEND ~y.ids~ ~x~ 
UNLESS ~x~

Cause the current BWF'ed code is a catastrophe, just waiting to go off. JJ in a way.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 21 November 2009 - 02:31 AM.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#37 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 08:04 PM

Wouldn't it be better if someone could familiarize themselves to the potential .ids changes each mod makes, and then recode the stuff

Well it might if they were actually doing anything to the files, but they're not, they're just copying them (and poorly, with molasses-slow regexp) for no reason at all.*

Cause the current BWF'ed code is a catastropheic, just waiting to go off.

Someone should signature that (not me - I do actually have some respect for what they're trying to do, but like everything, it can be improved).

*Edit: the only reason I can think of is if they're doing it for compatibility with some mods that do FILE_EXISTS checks on those IDS files instead of FILE_EXISTS_IN_GAME. But if so, it's those checks that need to be revised, not some sort of unbiffery/redundant copying that needs to take place.

Edited by Miloch, 20 November 2009 - 08:06 PM.

#38 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 01:52 AM

Thanks for the .ids comments. Now, White Agnus is working on it.

Greetings Leomar
A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
- Chevalier

#39 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 10:58 PM

You might want to change his DV as well since he has ELMIN02 which is also used for Elminster (which one I do not know). PArdon if this has already been noticed as I did not see the change mentioned in Mod Resurrection thread about the new version.

That is a Munchmod problem and normally easy to fix, but we don't need to do anything here, because you can't kill Elminster in BG1, so the DV is not important.

Greetings Leomar
- Chevalier

#40 prowler

prowler

Translator

• 425 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 08:37 AM

Could be possible to correct some errors in DSotSC and BoneHill?
Mods not updated long ago.
Until Erebusant is absent on forum, it would be good to make a temporary corrections?

Murloc-translator
Coordinator of the Russian BWP Translation Team - Arcanecoast.ru
Work with SHS, PPG, G3, CoM, Dragon's Hoard, Sorcerer's Place, RPG Dungeon