Fixes for the BiG fixpack

• Please log in to reply
1025 replies to this topic

#41 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 08:45 AM

Actually, the BWP Fixpack does exactly that and corrects many bugs and issues with those mods :D (unless you know of some that they haven't used yet, in which case it'd be great if you could show them here :P)

Cheers,
Lol

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#42 prowler

prowler

Translator

• 425 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 09:36 AM

Actually, the BWP Fixpack does exactly that and corrects many bugs and issues with those mods :D (unless you know of some that they haven't used yet, in which case it'd be great if you could show them here :P)

Cheers,
Lol

http://www.shsforums...showtopic=38382
BoneHill: No valid replics or links. This bug not repaired yet.

and strange things happened with "zahrdahl quest". some players could not coplete it, because some triggers works not properly.
http://www.shsforums...showtopic=22080
and I tested it some weeks ago with clean install BGT+bigworld fixpack and have same problems. Some players said, that dialog with Falco about zahrdahl appears only possible by CLUAconsole.

Murloc-translator
Coordinator of the Russian BWP Translation Team - Arcanecoast.ru
Work with SHS, PPG, G3, CoM, Dragon's Hoard, Sorcerer's Place, RPG Dungeon

#43 Arkenor

Arkenor
  • 255 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 09:47 AM

Cheers,
Lol

If the Big World fixpack does anything to Bonehill, it makes no mention of it in the documentation, and there's no bonehill folder in there.
Arkenor Oakshadow
Ark's Ark Whois
Meddling in the affairs of modders. Modding in the affairs of genie.

#44 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 10:23 AM

If the Big World fixpack does anything to Bonehill, it makes no mention of it in the documentation, and there's no bonehill folder in there.

Hmm, you're right :D And it only fixes some .bam's for DSotSC too :unsure: Well, I really thought those had been fixed (since Leomar replied in that thread with an affirmation :P) should've checked first methinks :doh:

So, erebusant hasn't been on for quite a while now, and no one seems to have the "local version" (with all the latest fixes) other than him, so yeah, looks like it's upto BWP to fix these buggies :lol:

@prowler: There are many mods like SoBH and DSotSC that await a major update in the near future (check the last couple of posts in the first page of this topic for example - either TDD or CtB) ... and then there's OneEyedPhoenix and mm_75 working on a balanced DS/NTotSC ... so, maybe they're all waiting for a BiG christmas release?? (sometimes optimism helps ... not always though :P)

Maybe one of the BWP crew can confirm whether they're lookin at SoBH ;)

Cheers,
Lol

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

#45 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 05:44 PM

BoneHill: No valid replics or links. This bug not repaired yet.

and strange things happened with "zahrdahl quest". some players could not coplete it, because some triggers works not properly.
http://www.shsforums...showtopic=22080
and I tested it some weeks ago with clean install BGT+bigworld fixpack and have same problems. Some players said, that dialog with Falco about zahrdahl appears only possible by CLUAconsole.

Sorry, but I see this thread as a collection of links which shown us existing fixes, which we can include in the BW Fixpack. We're not here to fix all the mentioned things of the mods. Normally that is the work of the mod-authors. :) Believe us, it is not easy to search for a solution and try to fix it. So please don't use this thread for things like, please can you fix this, too... :P

We have not the time to fix all thing. So we need the help of the others, too. So your mentioned problems, should be discussed and fixed in the threads itself, so erebusant get the infos, too. And if we have the time to fix a mentioned problem, then we'll try to do it. But at the moment, we believe in erebusant and that he comes back and releases his new versions. He has made many fixes and additions to all of his supported mods and yes, we wait for the new releases, too. ;)

So, please be patient.

Greetings Leomar

Attached Files

Edited by Leomar, 01 March 2010 - 08:21 AM.

A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
but you have more choices or paths through the game.
- Chevalier

BiG World Project - Big Baldur's Gate World

#46 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 09:28 AM

BP-BGT-Worldmap: if installed along with gen_biff, stack uninstalls would corrupt the worldmap (resulting in a CTD when accessing the worldmap).

[codebox]--- old 2009-12-07 17:57:32.041298800 +0100
+++ Setup-BP-BGT-Worldmap.tp2 2009-12-07 18:12:27.378887400 +0100
@@ -2,6 +2,8 @@

AUTHOR ~KD & Yacomo & Erebusant & Weigo~ NO_IF_EVAL_BUG

+README ~BP-BGT_Worldmap/language/%LANGUAGE%/ReadMe.html~
+
VERSION ~v7.1~

AUTO_TRA ~BP-BGT_Worldmap/Language/%s~
@@ -32,9 +34,6 @@
BEGIN @1001
SUBCOMPONENT @1000 //Mega modification

-COPY + ~Setup-BP-BGT-Worldmap.exe~ ~WeiDU.exe~
-COPY + ~chitin.key~ ~BP-BGT_Worldmap/chitin.wm6~
-COPY_LARGE + ~dialog.tlk~ ~BP-BGT_Worldmap/dialog.wm6~
COPY_EXISTING ~sw1h01.itm~ ~override/BP-BGT_WM6.wm6~ // flag to say we've installed wm6 in our game

//***************************************************************************************************************************
@@ -735,8 +734,8 @@
WRITE_LONG (0x08+map_offset) 8000
WRITE_LONG (0x0c+map_offset) 6300

- AT_INTERACTIVE_EXIT ~BP-BGT_Worldmap/bin/mosunpack -s -f -o override/worldmap.mos BP-BGT_Worldmap/language/%LANGUAGE%/moz/worldmap_large.moz~
- AT_EXIT ~VIEW BP-BGT_Worldmap/language/%LANGUAGE%/ReadMe.html~
+ AT_NOW ~BP-BGT_Worldmap/bin/mosunpack -s -f -o BP-BGT_Worldmap/language/%LANGUAGE%/moz/worldmap.mos BP-BGT_Worldmap/language/%LANGUAGE%/moz/worldmap_large.moz~
+ COPY_LARGE ~BP-BGT_Worldmap/language/%LANGUAGE%/moz/worldmap.mos~ ~override~
END
ELSE BEGIN //hugeworldmap=0

@@ -784,8 +783,8 @@
WRITE_LONG (entries_offset + cnt * 240 + 60) ycoord //y-Position
END
END
- AT_INTERACTIVE_EXIT ~BP-BGT_Worldmap/bin/mosunpack -s -f -o override/worldmap.mos BP-BGT_Worldmap/language/%LANGUAGE%/moz/worldmap_small.moz~
+ AT_NOW ~BP-BGT_Worldmap/bin/mosunpack -s -f -o BP-BGT_Worldmap/language/%LANGUAGE%/moz/worldmap.mos BP-BGT_Worldmap/language/%LANGUAGE%/moz/worldmap_small.moz~
END //how=1

@@ -799,8 +798,8 @@
WRITE_LONG (0x08+map_offset) 8000
WRITE_LONG (0x0c+map_offset) 6300

- AT_INTERACTIVE_EXIT ~BP-BGT_Worldmap/bin/mosunpack -s -f -o override/worldmap.mos BP-BGT_Worldmap/language/%LANGUAGE%/moz/worldmap_large.moz~
+ AT_NOW ~BP-BGT_Worldmap/bin/mosunpack -s -f -o BP-BGT_Worldmap/language/%LANGUAGE%/moz/worldmap.mos BP-BGT_Worldmap/language/%LANGUAGE%/moz/worldmap_small.moz~
END //how=2
END //hugeworldmap=0

@@ -813,9 +812,6 @@
BEGIN @1002
SUBCOMPONENT @1000 //Tutu

-COPY + ~Setup-BP-BGT-Worldmap.exe~ ~WeiDU.exe~
-COPY + ~chitin.key~ ~BP-BGT_Worldmap/chitin.wm6~
-COPY_LARGE + ~dialog.tlk~ ~BP-BGT_Worldmap/dialog.wm6~
COPY_EXISTING ~sw1h01.itm~ ~override/BP-BGT_WM6.wm6~ // flag to say we've installed wm6 in our game

INCLUDE ~BP-BGT_Worldmap/lib/Tutu_code.tph~
@@ -858,7 +854,8 @@
WRITE_ASCII (0x30+map_offset) ~BPBGTMAP~ #8

-AT_INTERACTIVE_EXIT ~BP-BGT_Worldmap/bin/mosunpack -s -f -o override/tobmap72.mos BP-BGT_Worldmap/language/%LANGUAGE%/moz/tobmap72.moz~
+AT_NOW ~BP-BGT_Worldmap/bin/mosunpack -s -f -o BP-BGT_Worldmap/language/%LANGUAGE%/moz/tobmap72.mos BP-BGT_Worldmap/language/%LANGUAGE%/moz/tobmap72.moz~
+COPY_LARGE ~BP-BGT_Worldmap/language/%LANGUAGE%/moz/tobmap72.mos~ ~override~

/////\\\\\/////\\\\\/////\\\\\/////\\\\\/////\\\\\/////\\\\\
[/codebox]

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#47 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 10:49 PM

Demon Lord replaces Black dragon in Suldanesselar [Kiara-Zaiya]
Fix: Add this block at the top of Kiara-Zaiya\Sulda\KZ#2807A.baf

NOTE: Said Demon Lord does not get the items from other mods that give stuff to the Black Dragon (for example FR-RoV), the BWP would have to make the Demon get all the items that the Dragon has.

#48 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 06:59 PM

Some recommended fixes for Wild Mage Additions
Fix: here

#49 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 12:24 AM

Demon Lord replaces Black dragon in Suldanesselar [Kiara-Zaiya]
Fix: Add this block at the top of Kiara-Zaiya\Sulda\KZ#2807A.baf

NOTE: Said Demon Lord does not get the items from other mods that give stuff to the Black Dragon (for example FR-RoV), the BWP would have to make the Demon get all the items that the Dragon has.

This seems wacky to me, though I'm not familiar with the mods. Not sure why Kiara-Zaiya is replacing a dragon with a demon in the first place, but if it just overwrote the area, why not change K-Z so it patches or scripts the demon into the area instead? Preferably somewhere besides the exact same spot as the dragon...

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#50 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:25 AM

Me having not actually played the mod as well, from the files, I'd reckon the demon has some kinda debt with one of the two and replaces the Black Dragon IF KZ are present in the party. The mod also changes Suldanessalar's inhabitants to reflect that there's a demon and no dragon if KZ are in-party ;)

But in effect, anything that the Dragon was given (special items etc) wouldn't carry over to the demon and hence, if you have KZ in your party, you could lose out on stuff (imba or not, I have no idea :P)

Cheers,
Lol

#51 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 07:34 AM

CtB's Hotfixes updated

#52 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 09:55 PM

BG1UB & BG1NPC - Coran and his Wyverns dialogue loop (FIXED in v11)

Edited by Lollorian, 19 March 2010 - 08:26 PM.

#53 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 05:38 PM

Some stuttering
Fix: The blocks mentioned here need area-check-variable thingies :P The files where these blocks are found are in the next post :D (there are other blocks in those files that need these checks too btw)

Edited by Lollorian, 25 December 2009 - 05:42 PM.

#54 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 03:26 AM

Rupert the Dye Merchant installation errors (the second codebox) (FIXED in v2.1)

Edited by Lollorian, 19 March 2010 - 08:06 PM.

#55 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 09:46 PM

Many fixes for the BG2Fixpack (FIXED in v9)
Fix: here and here

Edited by Lollorian, 19 March 2010 - 08:06 PM.

#56 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 11:35 PM

First fix for the new year :D

SCS-BG1NPC conflict
Fix: here and here (replace the block in the first link with the line in the second :wacko:)

#57 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 03:33 AM

Tyris Flare interjection fix

#58 aVENGER

aVENGER
  • Modder
  • 1680 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 02:59 AM

Guys, you might want to update your install order regarding Song and Silence and Rogue Rebalancing based on this.

As noter earlier, RR should go after S&S (all components) in order to prevent such things.

#59 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 08:15 AM

Spell_Rev Hotfixes updated
Link: here

Attached Files

Edited by Lollorian, 09 October 2012 - 12:36 AM.

#60 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 09:56 AM

Guys, you might want to update your install order regarding Song and Silence and Rogue Rebalancing based on this.

As noter earlier, RR should go after S&S (all components) in order to prevent such things.

We install "Song and Silence" before RR. What happend is, that the user tried to install the kits of S&S before "Level-1 NPCs" (that's after RR), because of an old information about kit installing in our PDF. We have no experience with kits and therefore we don't support it at the moment and don't install the S&S kits. But Lollorian started to support kits with his beautiful guides and we 'll update our guides with the recent informations from Lollorians guides and we give links to them.

Greetings Leomar
A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
but you have more choices or paths through the game.
- Chevalier

BiG World Project - Big Baldur's Gate World