BiG World Project (BWP) v9.5

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 macholy

macholy
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 06:47 PM

@macholy
It only affects class-kit mods, right? I hope it will not affect the rest of the game as long as i don't care about creating ninjas and samurais.

ERROR locating resource for 'get_ids_map'
Resource [KITLIST.2DA.IDS] not found in KEY file:
[./chitin.key]

I had have the same problem as you when I tried to install it with WEIDU V22400. And it seems to work after I changed it to a version 22000, you can have a try.

How strange, I installed successfully some kits without errors showing up (those from my mod), with weidu 22400.
What mod are those kits from? Does that mod use a normal ADD_KIT command?

Well, that's really strange. I had got that error when I tried to install ROT's kits with BWP just like Suslik did. I don't know much about kits mods, but as you said, I have successfully installed TDD's kits, maybe there is a conflict between ROT and WEIDUV224 of setup.

I tried it again, the weidu 223 seems to work. This is my debug when I used the v224.
Attached File  SETUP-ROT.zip   53K   235 downloads

Edited by macholy, 13 November 2010 - 08:55 PM.

Nothing is perfect,
but Dream.

Nothing can beyond the Balance,
but Choice.

#62 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 06:18 PM

When comparing the BWPFixpack v9.5.5 and 9.5.6, I noticed that the 9.5.5 fix for ImoenRom\Imoendia.d (Imoen Romace) involves changing a lot if blocks like:
IsValidForPartyDialog("SOMETHING")
!IsValidForPartyDialog("SOMETHING")
to
False()
True()
Why was it doing this? :unsure: Wouldn't it would make any dialogue which contains False() not fire at all?? :9

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#63 Mad Mate

Mad Mate
  • 191 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 07:22 PM

Hi!
It seems that there is error in BWPFixpack v9.5.6 regarding Imoen romance. Looks like patch switched between 2 Imoendia.d files.

Edited by Mad Mate, 05 December 2010 - 07:53 PM.