Photo

Eilistraee's Song

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
151 replies to this topic

#81 alezaleg

alezaleg
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:15 PM

new download link listed above works. I had tried alllllll the other options to download with no success.

#82 L.A

L.A
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:15 AM

Hi all, was wondering if anyone could help me out with completeting the "FInd a toy for a child" quest? the journal log says to check shops in the Promenade and Bridge but I cant seem to find a suitable toy for the kid...

#83 -Gast-

-Gast-

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:53 AM

Talk to everybody in the promenade. There you will find a person, who can help you out with a toy.

#84 L.A

L.A
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:07 PM

Would you be able to recall the exact location/name of this person? i have spoken to every merchant that i can think of in the Promenade but no luck. Unless there's a scripting error or something with my installation..

#85 Daulmakan

Daulmakan

Comfortably numb

• 1065 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:49 PM

Would you be able to recall the exact location/name of this person? i have spoken to every merchant that i can think of in the Promenade but no luck. Unless there's a scripting error or something with my installation..

Spoiler

item_pack.jpg   Drows.jpg

#86 -devicem-

-devicem-

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:07 AM

The download link seems to work for some, though I still can't dl this mod and I would very much like to try it. Is it possible to upload it to a 3-rd party site for those who can't get it from shs?

#87 Kwiat_W

Kwiat_W
  • Modder
  • 290 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:35 AM

Lava already posted alternative DL link ;)

icon11.gif W_GUI - a GUI replacement for Baldur's Gate 2/TUTU/BGT/CA
icon11.gif W_PackMule - Your own pack mule for Baldur's Gate 2/Tutu/BGT/CA, BGEE and BG2:EE

icon11.gif Psionics Unleashed - play as a Psion, mod for Baldur's Gate 2/Tutu/BGT/CA

#88 L.A

L.A
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:52 AM

oh my - how narrow-minded of me! i was only thinking to BUY a toy, haha. Many thanks sir.

#89 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:02 AM

Finally got to play this mod in my BWP and it was really nice, great job. I just had an issue trying to figure out what to do with the carrot and where to find the pipe so I just killed all the bunnies :ROFL: and now after reading these pages I realize I'm screwed haha; well no biggy.

Just want to report an issue that may or may not be related to my install, or even could be intended : I found a rusty blade on the creature in the cave, description says it should add 1 attack/round and has 6% chance to break. Except when I equip it it just sets my attacks/round to 0, is this intended maybe? Is it to be reforged somehow?
Random spambot #8434678 said :

you should liquor multiplying great deal supplment your to office apparel predicated copy may possibly be an go through check out this behave as more busy den has an interest in pc

#90 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:42 PM

I'm glad you like the mod :) As for rabbit - well... things like that happen :P
Well, I don't remember every item I made, huh, but I will take a look into this particular one when I've got some time. However, it may take a while, because I'm quite busy lately... I'm working on my thesis...

#91 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:12 PM

Sure take your time ^^

Meanwhile I've looked the item ESXAN.ITM, and all its versions from change-log, in NI and they're all the same with Set Attacks/round to 0. So either you intended this and don't remember about it or it was a mistake.

Either way I've fixed it locally as per description (restored extra attack and 6% probability to break instead of 5% in item file).

Cheers for your thesis! Hopefully it is about Eilistraee or colours? :D

Edited by Beleg33, 04 June 2012 - 10:13 PM.

Random spambot #8434678 said :

you should liquor multiplying great deal supplment your to office apparel predicated copy may possibly be an go through check out this behave as more busy den has an interest in pc

#92 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:03 PM

Hello,
it could be that the "Hooded Thief" is responsible for all shadow thiefs becoming hostile, if someone chose to attack him.
he has the same override script , so possible a bug or intention?

and sorry for my bad english

#93 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:59 AM

I have no idea, to be honest... sorry, Maybe someone is able to answer to this question. I'm unable to check it right now, but I can note out the script names I used:

STDEATH
GENSHT01
WTARSGT

It would be great if someone who is capable of checking those would check these. Thanks in advance. If those are the reason of this thing to happen, I will change the script in next version which will come with translation that is in progress.

Cheers!

#94 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:37 AM

Unless this Hooded Thief is a member of the Shadow dudes, he probably shouldn't have STDEATH,BCS as a class script :P

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#95 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:18 AM

Unless this Hooded Thief is a member of the Shadow dudes, he probably shouldn't have STDEATH,BCS as a class script :P

Also found the Thief makes the mod non-compliant with Fade who leaves the party and turns hostile when she is in the party at the Umar Inn. Reason is obviously the STDeath.bcs of the guy which turns all shadow thiefes hostile when he is attacked.

Edited by Roxanne, 13 September 2012 - 07:20 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#96 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:39 AM

Will fix it once SHS database is fixed and I can upload mods on my own.

#97 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:11 AM

I'll attach these here until the next update then :P

Removed STDEATH from ESXTH.CRE
Changed the APR bonus on ESXAN.ITM from 'Set to 0' to 'Increment by 1' :cheers:

Overwrite mod's files before installing or dump both files (without the folders) into the override folder if you already installed :P

Attached Files

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#98 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:16 AM

the new version is up! Added French translation by Lothringen (of the d'Oghmatiques) + Lol's fix (forgot to include in version history... but Lol has always been mentioned as a helper in credit section, so... :P )
Cheers!

#99 Quiet

Quiet
  • 189 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:28 AM

Hi Lava

Can you include in new release of the mod Russian translation by Fess?

Thanks

#100 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:52 AM

Will try to check and upload the new version later today :) Thanks :)

Edited by Lava Del'Vortel, 03 January 2013 - 01:53 AM.