Photo

Eilistraee's Song

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
151 replies to this topic

#61 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 22 December 2011 - 02:00 PM

Erm... it should be on the northern edge of the map. I have no idea why you can't find it. If something messed up, you may use console. If I remember well, the code is:

CLUAConsole:MoveToArea("ARES01")

It was ARES02, but yeah, thanks, that pretty much did the trick.

Who knows, I probably have a bugged setup. I found out way too late NOT to use Big World Setup, but to do it all manually... oh well.

#62 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 03:59 PM

I hope you'll enjoy the mod, though! :)

#63 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:16 AM

I was reported that the download link is broken. Could any of you check if it works, please? It's fine with me.

#64 Dakk

Dakk
  • 398 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:50 AM

The link to the download page works fine, and the actual download also works. I see a "This file has been reported as broken because: Broken Download Link!", but I have no problem.

#65 -Tatyan-

-Tatyan-

Posted 07 February 2012 - 08:59 AM

I also had no problem with it ò.ò

I would like to mention that, in a past game, when playing with my half-elf fighter/cleric the kit didn't work^^ tecnically I had it, in pratice I couldn't use the symbol :(

Also, I would like to know what are the bonus and malus of the kit... maybe you could add it to the walktrough?

on a side note: I LOVE this mod! *_*

#66 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:40 AM

Hmm, but what you've got the kit in your character's screen? The screen where you level up the character. Did you get the innate abilities? And which symbol? The new one you get. Honestly, did I include the sumbol? :D Because I'm not sure. If you mean the old symbol then... well, you've changed your deity :P

WORD DANCER OF EILISTRAEE: Sword Dancers are the servants of the Dark Maiden, Eilistraee. They are usually drow who decided (or were forced to) leave the Underdark. However, not only drow may become Sword Dancers. There are also surface elves and half-elves among them. They usually live in forests or abandoned ruins which become both their shelter and temples. Eilistraee is a good goddess of the moon, dance, song, the sword and the hunt who grants her followers special abilities to help them survive. The Dark Lady herself is a child of Corellon Larethian and Araushnee - later known as Lolth the Queen of the Spider Pits. Eilistraee is also believed to appear in Faerűn herself. At these times, she may be seen during the night as a naked drow woman with long, silver hair, holding a silver sword.

ADVANTAGES:
- May summon a Moon Sword. The enchantment of the sword depends on the Sword Dancer's level.
- May cast Moonfire. This spell grants some light similar to that of the moon. It gives all allies infravision.
- At level 10, the Bladedance skill is granted. It creates a blade that will fight as the caster's ally.
- At level 14, Lesser Spellsong is granted. It gives the caster a Free Action effect.
- At level 16, Spellsong is granted. It gives the caster Free Action as well as Haste.

DISADVANTAGES:
- Only females may become a Sword Dancer.
- Only elves and half-elves may be Sword Dancers.
- Cannot be evil.

And thanks :)

#67 -Tatyan-

-Tatyan-

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:52 AM

Too much question I cannot answer ç.ç it had been a while!
I tried again with my new character, this time a elf cleric. Not to have her un-kitted I downloaded Ashes of Embers and gave her the Silverstar of Selune kit. This time, the npc doesn't seem to recognize me as a possible swordancer ç.ç
I have to unistall ashes of embers, correct? I'll do it, I love Eilistraee *_* and I think it is the perfect deity for a elf bhaalspawn, honest.

Another thing, wrong topic, but since I am here...^^'
In Tales of the Deep Garden you can "bond" with a Colour (paying 16 000 mo to one of the NPC) only, I can't seem to find anywhere what bonus/malus the different Colours have, if any^^
Thank you twince. I'll make a complete post about how much I adore your mods once I can understand WHERE I can put it O.o

#68 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:45 PM

Sorry I didn't reply.

Well, honestly - I'm not an author of the kit so I'm not sure if it works well.
Here are the conditions to get the kit:
Gender(Player1,FEMALE)
!Alignment(Player1,MASK_EVIL)
Kit(Player1,TRUECLASS)
OR(2)
Race(Player1,ELF)
Race(Player1,HALF_ELF)
OR(6)
Class(Player1,CLERIC)
Class(Player1,CLERIC_RANGER)
Class(Player1,FIGHTER_MAGE_CLERIC)
Class(Player1,CLERIC_THIEF)
Class(Player1,CLERIC_MAGE)
Class(Player1,FIGHTER_CLERIC)

And there is no topic for all my mods :P However, if you mean Colours of Infinity, then feel free to use CoI forums in Quest mods section. And it's not that I want to hear just compliments :P You can be honest :P

Cheers.

#69 jimmyw404

jimmyw404
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:07 PM

Despite the reports of this thread saying that the download works I could not download the file. Attached is chrome's attempt to download it. IE has the same result.

wget with the two urls results in:

C:\Users\j>wget http://www.shsforums...traees-song-v31
/
--16:04:48-- http://www.shsforums...raees-song-v31/
=> `index.html.2'
Connecting to www.shsforums.net:80... connected!
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 302 Found
Location: http://downloads.spe...listraee\'s Song v3.1.zip [fol
lowing]
--16:04:49-- http://downloads.spe...'s Song v3.
1.zip
=> `Eilistraee\'s Song v3.1.zip'
Connecting to downloads.spellholdstudios.net:80... connected!
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 13,757,916 [application/zip]
Eilistraee\'s Song v3.1.zip: No such file or directory

Cannot write to `Eilistraee\'s Song v3.1.zip' (No such file or directory).

and

C:\Users\j>wget http://downloads.spe...s Song v3.1.zip
--16:07:18-- http://downloads.spe...s Song v3.1.zip
=> `'s Song v3.1.zip'
Connecting to downloads.spellholdstudios.net:80... connected!
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 500 Internal Server Error
16:07:19 ERROR 500: Internal Server Error.

Not sure what's wrong, maybe try uploading it without the ' and - symbols? /shrug

Attached Images

• esong.png

#70 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:30 PM

I have no problems with the download and I also asked other SHS member to check it. It should wrok fine... Liam? Any idea what's going on?

#71 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:40 PM

That's because the URLs have changed, and you can't use automatic download programs like the BWS because they point to the old servers. Try here.

#72 jimmyw404

jimmyw404
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:06 AM

K'aeloree, when you say to try "http//www.shsforums.net/files/" do you mean "http://www.shsforums.net/files/" either way that's how I navigated to the link http://downloads.spe...s Song v3.1.zip which is dead.

Edited by jimmyw404, 19 February 2012 - 11:06 AM.

#73 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:17 AM

And have you tried link that's in the very first post in this thread?

#74 -mz-

-mz-

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:25 PM

love to have an unbroken link to this mod. does anyone know where i can get it.

#75 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:57 PM

It's in the very first post in this thread? If it doesn't work, then find it manually using "Files" on the top of the forum's page.
I would try to re-upload the file, but I can't figure out how to. There is no button to upload a new file after I click to update the file.

Liam?

Edited by Lava Del'Vortel, 23 February 2012 - 02:05 PM.

#76 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 11:47 PM

Until Liam finds a way to solve this strange problem, you may use this link, people.
Download

#77 jimmyw404

jimmyw404
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 03:47 PM

Thanks for the link, it works fine.

I just tried the link in the original post and it has the same 500 error.

#78 Vreejack

Vreejack
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:48 PM

I actually had a problem with the new link, as dropbox.com is blocked by my hosts file. I was able to bypass it for one file but other people might not be able to.

Now....I am copying files over to my BG2 folder to attempt another BWP compile. This arrived just in time and I am eager to see your work. Maybe I will get this mega-mod working by the end of the weekend.

#79 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:53 PM

Sorry. I PMed Liam, but it seems he's busy. Hopefully the mod will get uploaded to SHS soon.

#80 -Gast-

-Gast-

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:27 PM

Hello Lava Del'Vorte!
Eilistraee's Clearing started fine. But now the game crashes, when I try to deliver the letter to Elhan (leaving the clearing). My error.log is empty. No assertions failed. Just the desktop with a 'went black BG2' in the left corner. Do I need a 'code-tag' in my baldur.ini file to enable the error.log? I'am using the download from post #76.