Photo

Baldur's Gate Graphics Overhaul

baldurs gate graphics overhaul

• Please log in to reply
279 replies to this topic

#181 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:43 AM

If is NOT broken why I cannot download it?   :) Im curious, not complaining.
Sorry, you don't have permission for that!
Hopefully Yovaneth is uploading the BGT and BGTutu files... or their permissions were forgotten to be amended, again.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#182 Yovaneth

Yovaneth

The newly-appointed Master Builder of Baldur's Gate

• Modder
  • 3058 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:47 AM

The files are now released.

-Y-

#183 The Imp

The Imp

• 5150 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:48 AM

-Y-
Still gives me the same error... refreshed browser and all... so it's probably someone else's thump print we need... K'aeloree.

Edited by The Imp, 02 March 2014 - 03:53 AM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#184 Numantikon

Numantikon
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:15 AM

Same problem here... I'm new to this modding stuff and I'm using the BWS. It tells me I need to download "bgtgraphics14.rar" for my self, sends me to Spellhold Studios but the permission to download the file is denied (also after registering). How can I solve this? 

#185 SPELL111

SPELL111
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:57 PM

-Y-

Hello Yovaneth,
I congratulate you on the work performed, as well as the site for all the modules constantly evolving ... Unfortunately after testing a version, the latest version 1.5 is not Downloadable normal mode??
Waiting for your reply ... Anyway BGT moving in the right direction!

#186 Salk

Salk
  • Modder
  • 1411 posts

Donator

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:18 PM

Yes, I can confirm downloading permission is denied for me too.

#187 Yovaneth

Yovaneth

• Modder
  • 3058 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:07 AM

Waiting on an admin to release them.

-Y-

#188 Salk

Salk
  • Modder
  • 1411 posts

Donator

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:55 PM

Lazy admins!  :lol2:

#189 Yovaneth

Yovaneth

• Modder
  • 3058 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:02 AM

Been given another poke with a sharp stick. Probably wan't sharp enough though. :crying:

#190 Salk

Salk
  • Modder
  • 1411 posts

Donator

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:37 PM

I suggest a fine Arrow of Piercing...  :shifty:

#191 Yovaneth

Yovaneth

• Modder
  • 3058 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 01:10 AM

:woot:  :D

#192 Vegapunk25

Vegapunk25
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 12:59 PM

Hey Guys,

Have a little problem here, played BG1EE and BG2EE, now looking to instal the BWP mod on the older BG versions, doing this the first time, so maybe im doing something wrong. Got the installer and well, everything went well, till i got the message that the File Baldurs Gate Trilogy Graphic Overhaul 14 is missing, cant find it on the net, searched everywere, maybe i could use the one for EE? got it from this site. Also the links for the BGTGO is dead on this site. Help is very appreciated.

#193 The Imp

The Imp

• 5150 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 02:39 PM

Ahh, the BGT v1.5's are public now... the BWP/BWS doesn't have it's files updated yet. so you have to manually correct it or wait for BWS update...

#194 Yovaneth

Yovaneth

• Modder
  • 3058 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 05:00 PM

Both files are now public - sorry about the delay.

#195 -VegaPunk25-

-VegaPunk25-

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:00 AM

Well i guess 1.5 will just fit, but the download is Broken, could someone upload it somewhere? Thanks for the fast reply. Could i use the Tutu Version for BWP

#196 The Imp

The Imp

• 5150 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:55 AM

A) Well i guess 1.5 will just fit, but the download is Broken, could someone upload it somewhere?

B) Could i use the Tutu Version for BWP

A: Well, did you try it several times from several computers using several browsers without download managers etc... mine seems to be coming fine, and finished as it should. One really should ought to check and recheck before you go and report a file as broken. Apparently the SHS uploader doesn't give a download size signature(or whatever it's actually called), at least to my Firefox... but it uploaded the whole 324Mb's archive quite fast.

B: No, the reason is that the files and installation is made for the one version noted on the box(archive file name). Well, in theory it's always entirely possible... to squeeze jelly too ... it takes a quite much more work, so I think -Y- just selected the easier way to work at this.

Edited by The Imp, 11 March 2014 - 11:38 AM.

#197 Salk

Salk
  • Modder
  • 1411 posts

Donator

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:02 AM

I could download the BGT version without any problem.

(Thanks -Y-!)

Edited by Salk, 11 March 2014 - 09:02 AM.

#198 Vegapunk25

Vegapunk25
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:12 AM

Will try it Imp, thanks for the reply, BW

#199 Quiet

Quiet
  • 189 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:25 AM

Hi Yovaneth, 
Can you look at this?

#200 Yovaneth

Yovaneth

• Modder
  • 3058 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:03 AM

Not sure what you're getting at there. I did fix the green water in the fonts (or 'dishes', if you prefer) but unless the overlay file is missing then it shouldn't crash the game.

-Y-

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: baldurs gate, graphics, overhaul