Photo

Aurora's Shoes in italian language

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 02:03 AM

If Miloch consent me and because of the new version of Aurora's Shoes with italian language is not out Here is the italian translation of Aurora's Shoes: :cheers: (credit: Ilot and Stoneangel)
(If for the future release there are others strings let me know)

Attached Files

Italian mods tanslator!!!!

#2 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • 594 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 02:15 AM

I think Aurora:ToB is not traified.

It may worth to release a full traified package like Kelsey a few months ago.

#3 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 02:57 AM

I think Aurora:ToB is not traified.

It may worth to release a full traified package like Kelsey a few months ago

No, "Aurora:ToB" is not traified, but It would be great a full trafied package "Aurora's Shoes/Aurora:n ToB" :)

Italian mods tanslator!!!!

#4 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:40 PM

Cheers, will get to this (eventually... I hope).

Aurora ToB is a completely separate NPC mod, for now anyway. Bookwyrme said she wanted to keep it separate, initially anyway (for good reasons I forget offhand). But if it's not traified, someone should look into that at least (someone with more time than I have, hopefully).

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#5 grado

grado
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 06:54 AM

Good. Thank you for the translation.

#6 Sam.

Sam.
  • Administrator
  • 1294 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 04:45 PM

Italian translation added to GitHub as ASaB v5.2.1

Thank you!  Sorry it took years...

"Ok, I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assigning, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart-arsed fools, freaks, and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?!"

--<CHARNAME> to Portalbendarwinden

--------------------

post-10485-0-15080600-1348188745.jpg
___________Old pen and paper modules of the 70s and 80s.___________

CA Forums CA Homepage