• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#81 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 02:11 AM

Really? BG1 NPC Project must be really good...

Not to be a prat, but I wouldn't hold someone to an opinion stated two and a half years ago, in October 2004, especially since I didn't even download BG1 NPC for the first time until June of last year. I read some of the stuff I wrote even a year ago, and I'm horrified by my own stupidity.

Anyway, people's tastes change.

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#82 melkor_morgoth75

melkor_morgoth75

Lord

• Modder
  • 1509 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 03:54 AM

@mm75 - I looked through the materias Chev linked -- and definitely install anything like this *before* BG1 NPC. I am not completely sanguine about some of the changes transferring, as Vlad (quite rightly) set this up as a BGT mod, and tore it loose from his own work to support you guys... it does some .cre manipulation and changes the .dlg file a bit, but it looks like it only changes .cres that you would find in the BG2 version. I would have to look more carefully to see if the myriad of .BCS extensions and changes and the dialogue patching did anything to directly conflict. It looks interesting, and he has definitely done a thorough and clean job of coding, but I would need time to do some studying to see all of what he has done here (and that would delay the recoding).

So, story short - Chev is experienced at playing using both the smaller version and the full version with BG1 NPC - if he says it works, I trust him :). Please don't bother Vlad about the compatability question, as he has made a principled decision on the conditions of use of NEJ2 - he has already gone a good way past that to create the standalone minimod.

Eheheheh i know Chev, like me, loves that kit A LOT ... i really cannot miss her in any BG game :whistling:
That's ok, i will install the kit BEFORE your mod and see what happens but if Chev says "it's fine" i trust him. Anyway another test(er) is fine too :cheers:
Moreover BG1 NPC is supposed to work and be playable during ALL the BG1 part, am i right saying that in any case (i mena BG2 part problems with it) is it possible to un-install the mod and continue playing? I look forward to play and test the mod next week :rolleyes:

@cmorgan: i will send you the full list of my installation (BG1 & BGT stuff) as soon as i have your ready package, many thanks for your hard and nice work :cheers:

mm75

Tired of the same boring spawned creatures u face in BG? Try BGSpawn

#83 Salk

Salk
  • Modder
  • 1411 posts

Donator

Posted 02 May 2007 - 09:15 AM

Kulyok,

I owe you an explanation: I will actually be playing two different BGT sessions (when time is right). The first will be with my girlfriend on a LAN and we will love to install the BG1 NPC Project. The other is a session where I play alone having created all my six characters (actually they have been created long time ago) and for that kind of gameplay there will be no need to have the BG1 NPC Project mod on. The former should be more a roleplaying experience and the latter should more lean towards an AI challenge.

Anyway, I did change my mind about TuTu (I didn't even know BGT existed then) and I did change my mind about how nice it might be to play the BG1 NPC Project. So yes, I had an opinion in 2004 and I have another now.

If I should change my political views before the next elections I'll make sure to send you a PM... :rolleyes:

Edited by Salk, 03 May 2007 - 03:55 AM.

#84 cmorgan

cmorgan
  • Modder
  • 2301 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 11:37 AM

Moreover BG1 NPC is supposed to work and be playable during ALL the BG1 part, am i right saying that in any case (i mena BG2 part problems with it) is it possible to un-install the mod and continue playing?

As far as I can tell (Chev?) from researching forum posts, this "install for BG1, then uninstall when you get to BG2" is the way most people have always played previous versions of The BG1 NPC Project (for BGT). Up until Chevalier started asking about how to get it done so he could leave his install alone (and therefore start more than one game at a time, I would guess :) ) that was S.O.P. If we are getting things correct, the version we are currently working on goes way overboard to shut down all content and interject into the correct states. Of course, we can't be completely sure; even on a test version, folks will have to follow install orders BGT'ers have worked out, and any mod that significantly changes BG1 dialogue states will serouisly mess with BG1 NPC. The good news (again from reading forum posts) is that most mods for BP installs operate without changes to BG1 original dialogue states. The biggest challenges are linked above, in those old posts. pro5 did a full code review to identify most of those problems, and we are using his work as a template for proceeding.

#85 melkor_morgoth75

melkor_morgoth75

Lord

• Modder
  • 1509 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 12:26 AM

Cool ... so i'm quite ready to test BG1 NPC Project, glad to help eventually. As i told u i let you know BEFORE what mods i'm going to install with my game. Mostly are from BG1 and mostly don't touch BG1 dialogues. Anyway, could i ask if BG1 NPC modifies/touches Drizzt dialogue/encounter? (that's for Drittz saga mod close to see the light in weidu format).

mm75

Edited by melkor_morgoth75, 03 May 2007 - 12:29 AM.

#86 gwyned

gwyned
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 01:14 PM

@gwyneth - cool - and next run, if the external version isn't out yet, drop me a PM and I will make sure you get the latest and greatest.

Actually, due to some other problems, it looks like I will be reinstalling and starting over from scratch. If you wanted me to playtest the latest internal version with BGT, I'd be happy to do so. Either PM with the info here or send it to gwyned at lycos dot com. Thanks!

#87 cmorgan

cmorgan
  • Modder
  • 2301 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 02:26 PM

I have an internal pre-release Beta4 that just lacks documentation changes and flag files for UB, ready to go - mm_75 and I have both successfully installed it on BGT, and debugs show no errors installing, so now the only need is for folks to test play, and try to break it!

#88 melkor_morgoth75

melkor_morgoth75

Lord

• Modder
  • 1509 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:48 AM

So far so NO bugs/problems from BG1 NPC ... but i've just finished Mulhaey and i'm going for Minsc quest (along with Edwin ... so it should be funny ;-)

I'll open a thread next week about my install on "mega forum" 'cause i've noticed a couple of little bugs from BGT ...

Cheers!

mm75

Edited by melkor_morgoth75, 11 May 2007 - 10:48 AM.

#89 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 02:11 AM

So far so NO bugs/problems from BG1 NPC ... but i've just finished Mulhaey and i'm going for Minsc quest (along with Edwin ... so it should be funny ;-)

I'll open a thread next week about my install on "mega forum" 'cause i've noticed a couple of little bugs from BGT ...

Cheers!

mm75

If these are BGT-specific bugs you are experiencing, post them in the BGT-WeiDU forum instead. I'm not having any time to read any forum other than the BGT-WeiDU forum at this time.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#90 melkor_morgoth75

melkor_morgoth75

Lord

• Modder
  • 1509 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 02:32 AM

If these are BGT-specific bugs you are experiencing, post them in the BGT-WeiDU forum instead. I'm not having any time to read any forum other than the BGT-WeiDU forum at this time.

Ok ..... i'll keep this in mind, so far i only have this (MAY be related to BGT):

- BGT related or SCS?: a gnoll fight/encounter was present in original game in the area just east to Gnoll stronghold. I didn't find him anymore ... going from memories it was a gnoll that asked me for gold and spoke about a fortress ...

mm75

#91 Pablo

Pablo
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 06:08 AM

Ok ..... i'll keep this in mind, so far i only have this (MAY be related to BGT):

- BGT related or SCS?: a gnoll fight/encounter was present in original game in the area just east to Gnoll stronghold. I didn't find him anymore ... going from memories it was a gnoll that asked me for gold and spoke about a fortress ...

mm75

Hi!

Had you already defeated the Gnoll Fortress and rescued Dynaheir? IIRC that gnoll is no longer there in BGT once you have conquered the fortress: if you don't talk to him before that event he won't be there afterwards.

Pablo

#92 cmorgan

cmorgan
  • Modder
  • 2301 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 08:41 PM

Note: internal version updated today, Wednesday, May 16, 11:37 PM CST/USA. Working JQ, personally playtested it, but needs a test run with both Jaheira and Faldorn in party at the same time (and it would be cool if the PC was a druid, too). It really is completely Jaheira's quest, though - lots of stuff is run from her .baf. Without her alive and in party, this one is not completable.

#93 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 04:04 AM

This issue was resolved in the Mega Mod Help forum. You are correct, Pablo.

mm75

Hi!

Had you already defeated the Gnoll Fortress and rescued Dynaheir? IIRC that gnoll is no longer there in BGT once you have conquered the fortress: if you don't talk to him before that event he won't be there afterwards.

Pablo

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#94 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 05:38 PM

cmorgan,

GreenLeaf (Druid PC), Jaheira, and Faldorn had no problems going though Jaheira's quest together. I cheated my way to meet Seynaid (sp?) but played though the quest with only useing Ctrl+R on party members to keep them alive. My current plan (I never seem to finish my plans) is to start over with a new PC and play all the way though BG1. Let me know if there anything else I can help with.

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#95 cmorgan

cmorgan
  • Modder
  • 2301 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 05:50 PM

Wicked awesomely cool beans!!!!! You just made my week (heck, my whole month!). If you are headed back through the BG1 portion, help yourself to any quests; personally, my three BGT things to keep an eye on are

#1 do we have a problem with Kivan when he tries to trigger his " We have waited too long - I'm going off to hunt bandits alone and leave you FOREVAR" script (we think we have successfully falsed this one out completely, as it looks like no other BP mod playes around with it;

#2 does Dynaheir's Quest trigger successfully (and under what conditions does it conflict with the new Drizzt mod, so we can either try to modify ours or suggest changes for compatibility to Flysoup), and

#3 (both Tutu and BGT) Does Lady Silvershield recognize the Kagain Quest being completed (with or without Skie, Eldoth, or Coran in party - it seems that players on both platforms without them have sucess, while players with them occasionally report her failing to recodgnize the quest (even though we EXTEND_BOTTOM on state 0).

Thank you folks for playtesting this - I understand the differences between Tutu and BGT/BP testing. Tutu installs tend to take much less time to rebuild if we have messed something up... I really appreciate folks sacrificing their installs to get this to the same quality and compatability that we have on the Tutu side. It is greatly appreciated :)

Edited by cmorgan, 18 May 2007 - 05:51 PM.

#96 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 06:40 PM

I will make sure that all 3 are checked on with the upcomming play though.

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#97 Oldwolf

Oldwolf
  • 141 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 10:17 AM

Ok have the internal Beta installed and just finished the mines and returned to Nashkill. The only things I noticed that may or may not be related to the BG1NPC is this:

Imoen didn't respond to Silke when she called Garrick "little Garrick" ... Immy usually says a speil about how he's not so little and She (Silkie) must not be very observant or some such ...

Dunkin (Marl's sidekick) in Feldpost's Inn didn't put his final 2 cents in after coming to a calm solution to Marls anger. Usually Dunkin says something like " That's the calmest I've seen Marl in a long time but you shouldn't stick around just in case."

CTD on first attempt to go from Beregost to Temple but then that happened sometimes even with an un-modded BG2 game lol

Current Party consists of : PC(FMT Male Elf), Imoen, Khalid, Jaheira, Xan, Branwen

so far that's it. I'm heading for the Bonehill peice next and will keep you posted. Oh just so you know what this is running on I'll post my Weidu log:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Super Happy Fun Lucky Modder Pack
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // BETA Core Fixes (please check the readme!)
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #102 // Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #108 // Remove Second Attribute Bonus for Evil Path in Wrath Hell Trial
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #115 // Paws from Shapeshifting Can Not Be Dispelled
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Over Soubar, v1.11
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Remorhaz walking speed adjustment (for ENGLISH version .EXE ONLY!!!)
~SETUP-TDD.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Darkest Day, v1.11
~SETUP-CTB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Check The Bodies, v1.8
~SETUP-YACOMOPATCH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fix CtB XPCap problem (by patching bgmain.exe)
~SETUP-TS-BP.TP2~ #0 #0 // TORTURED SOULS v6.09 (BP Compatible Version)
~SETUP-ROT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Region Of Terror, v2.0
~SETUP-ROTUPDATE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Region of Terror - Fix #1
~SETUP-BGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Core 1.04
~SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Correct various errors on race, class etc
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Re-introduce potions of extra-healing
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Faster Bears
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Allow player to choose NPC proficiencies and skills
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Easier party NPC management: allow NPC pairs separation, NPCs go to inns
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Allow Yeslick to use axes
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #22 // Better calls for help
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #23 // Potions for NPCs
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #34 // Big Picture scripting compatibility
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #36 // Harder giant and phase spiders
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #37 // Dark Side-based kobold upgrade
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #38 // Smarter sirines and dryads
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #39 // Slightly harder carrion crawlers
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #40 // Smarter basilisks
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #41 // Improved doppelgangers
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #42 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #44 // Improved Ulcaster
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #45 // Improved Balduran's Isle
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #46 // Improved Durlag's Tower
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #47 // Improved Demon Cultists
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #49 // Tougher chapter-two end battle
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #50 // Tougher chapter-three end battle
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #51 // Tougher chapter-four end battle
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #52 // Tougher chapter-five end battle
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #53 // Tougher chapter-six end battle
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #54 // Improved final battle
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #57 // Remove blur effect from displacer cloak
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #58 // Stackable ankheg shells and winterwolf pelts
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #59 // Move Boo out of quick access and into Minsc's pack
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // DSotSC for BGT-Weidu v1.85 Mod
~SETUP-NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // NTotSC for BGT-Weidu v1.45 Mod
~SETUP-BONEHILL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bone Hill Mod v2.06 (Requires BGT-Weidu or Tutu)
~SETUP-TGC1E.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight, BGT-WeiDU edition v1.7 -> Normal edition
~SETUP-FR_ROV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Freedom's Reign (SoA or ToB)
~SETUP-FR_ROV.TP2~ #0 #1 // Reign of Virtue (ToB)
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // PSM -> PlanarSphereMod v2.6a
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Planar Sphere Return v2
~G3ANNIVERSARY/SETUP-G3ANNIVERSARY.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Gibberlings Three Anniversary Mod
~SHARDSOFICE/SETUP-SHARDSOFICE.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Price Of Friendship
~SHARDSOFICE/SETUP-SHARDSOFICE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Some of My Best Friends Are Slimes
~SETUP-AMBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Amber the NPC MOD for BGII:SoA
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Creature & Area Improvements -> Boss Improvements Only
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Extended Reynald Sequence
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Revised Hell Trials
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue & Combat Enhancement
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // The Tragedy Of Besamen
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // Further Slaver Involvement
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Nazariel The Lich
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Reward Negotiation
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Infernal Thievery
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications for Version 12 Beta 4 PRE-RELEASE May 16, 2007
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #7 // The BG1 NPC Project: Kivan's "Kivan and Deheriana Companions" portrait
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #8 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #12 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #13 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #18 // The BG1 NPC Project: Alora's Starting Location. -> Alora Starts in Gullykin.
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #25 // Jason Compton's Accelerated Banter Script.
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #26 // The BG1 NPC Project: Make Shar-Teel Unkillable until In Party
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #27 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #29 // The BG1 NPC Project: Cloakwood areas availability in Chapter One -> Open four Cloakwood areas (everything but the Mines)
~BG1NPCMUSIC/BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack
~TXTMUSIC/TXTMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Restored Textscreen Music for BG1TuTu, EasyTutu, and BGT-WeiDU
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install TOB Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter)
~SETUP-NMBEAUTY.TP2~ #0 #1 // Alternate Anomen Portrait by NiGHTMARE
~SETUP-NMBEAUTY.TP2~ #0 #2 // Alternate Cernd Portrait by NiGHTMARE
~SETUP-NMBEAUTY.TP2~ #0 #3 // Alternate Edwin Portrait by NiGHTMARE
~SETUP-NMBEAUTY.TP2~ #0 #4 // Alternate Haer'Dalis Portrait by NiGHTMARE
~SETUP-NMBEAUTY.TP2~ #0 #5 // Alternate Half Orc Portrait by NiGHTMARE
~SETUP-NMBEAUTY.TP2~ #0 #8 // Alternate Jan Portrait by NiGHTMARE
~SETUP-NMBEAUTY.TP2~ #0 #9 // Alternate Keldorn Portrait by NiGHTMARE
~SETUP-NMBEAUTY.TP2~ #0 #10 // Alternate Korgan Portrait by NiGHTMARE
~SETUP-NMBEAUTY.TP2~ #0 #11 // Alternate Mazzy Portrait by NiGHTMARE
~SETUP-NMBEAUTY.TP2~ #0 #14 // Alternate Sarevok Portrait by NiGHTMARE
~SETUP-NMBEAUTY.TP2~ #0 #15 // Alternate Valygar Portrait by NiGHTMARE
~SETUP-NMBEAUTY.TP2~ #0 #17 // Alternate Yoshimo Portrait by NiGHTMARE
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations"
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gorf the Squisher Fix, by Gebhard Blucher
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #0 // Big Picture AI/Enhancement Mod, version 177 weidu (beta)
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Suldanessallar
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Spellhold
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wand of Orcus Add-In
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Small Teeth Pass, by Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #5 // Improved Kangaxx Encounter, by Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #6 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Crypt King
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #7 // Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #8 // Improved Random Encounters, by Gebhard Blucher and Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #9 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #10 // Red Badge, Poison-Based Encounter, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #11 // Kuroisan the Acid Kensai, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #12 // The Ritual, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #13 // Improved Xvart Village, for BGT-weidu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #15 // Ascension for BP
~SETUP-BPV177-TOBFIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // BPv177 TOB Trigger Fix
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Major locations explored upon visit
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Import more items into Shadows of Amn (WARNING: This can be considered a cheat)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Bags of the Sword Coast
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Altered spawns -> TuTu-style levelled spawns
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #16 // Remove item shattering
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Hooded unarmoured mages and thieves
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Salk's Pen-and-Paper ruleset corrections
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #80 // Restore SoA Load Screen Logo (ToB Only)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #90 // Disable Portrait Icons Added by Equipped Items
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Reveal Wilderness Areas Before Chapter Six
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Alter Weapon Proficiency System -> Rebalanced Weapon Proficiencies
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grand Mastery (Weimer)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Triple-Class HLA Tables
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Maximum HP for NPCs (the bigg) -> For All Creatures in Game
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3122 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not fight or complain about reputation) -> NPCs are always neutral about reputation (Anomaly)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3150 // Turn Off The Hideous Cloak-of-Mirroring and Spell-Trap Animation
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3170 // No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3190 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Staffs, Clubs, and Slings (Icelus)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil joinable NPC reaction rolls
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4110 // Give Kagain A Legal Constitution Score of 19
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #0 // 1PP: Everything but Potions
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #1 // New Potion Graphics
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Revised worldmap for the Baldur's Gate v6.5 - including coloured Baldur's Gate map icons -> Installing new Worldmap for use with Mega Modification...
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #1 // Revised Area Visibility and Travel Times for BG1 Genre Mods & SoA/TOB + BP Family Mods...
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #3 // Use new worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well

Edited by Oldwolf, 03 June 2007 - 11:21 AM.

#98 ScuD

ScuD
  • 492 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 04:16 AM

Hi guys,
Could someone send me the link to the latest internal beta? I'd like to contribute to the testing 8)

#99 Salk

Salk
  • Modder
  • 1411 posts

Donator

Posted 26 June 2007 - 04:53 AM

EDIT: Link removed!

I apologize, cmorgan! I thought it was your wish to make more people test the Beta version!

Sorry again!

Edited by Salk, 26 June 2007 - 10:41 AM.

#100 ScuD

ScuD
  • 492 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 05:04 AM

Excellent, thank you!