most up-to-date BWS?

mods

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Anchev

Anchev
  • 68 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 09:04 AM

Okay, sorry another thread thingy from me but… is bws_20150302 latest or close to? I'd rather be certain this time around about versions etc.

Didn't install anything yet, though here's what the test download availability says:

Spoiler

Aha_Sig.png

#2 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 09:54 AM

The Download Repository link in this page is the most updated link (not linking directly because the link changes as things are updated :P)

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#3 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 10:42 AM

(not linking directly because the link changes as things are updated :P)
Sorry, but you can link to it via the link in the Branches -> master -> zip's link, aka this. The thing I don't like is that the download repository lies about the size of the file, the site notes it to be 18.3MBs, while Windows version(.zip) is actually 2.7MBs. Yesm, if we look at it, it could be that there's more than one file and it links to the master of the given persuation(.zip, .gz or .bz2) when targeted by such compatible computer... but still, it's non-obvious.

Edited by The Imp, 22 September 2015 - 08:11 AM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#4 Anchev

Anchev
  • 68 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 03:11 PM

I assume the download URLs of the mods are up to date as well?

Aha_Sig.png

#5 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 07:04 AM

As of today, yes :)

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

#6 Argent77

Argent77
  • Administrator
  • 1397 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 09:26 AM

Not all are (as of today). :huh:

#7 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 11:43 AM

Hush now Argent, no one needs to know :ermm: :ROFL:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mods