Photo

Worldmap that doesn't look Photoshop-filtered?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 11:56 PM

So uh... can this be moved to the Worldmap forum? There are several other recent threads out there on the Worldmap too. Not sure where they all are (BGT-WeiDU forum I guess) - all I know is they're not in the Worldmap forum.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#22 Salk

Salk
  • Modder
  • 1411 posts

Donator

Posted 26 April 2007 - 11:35 PM

Miloch, have you got a hold on Dex as yet ? His retouching of the map was a very nice alternative and as you suggested, might be offered as alternate component of the WM...

#23 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 07:37 AM

No... was thinking dex'd post the new version here or e-mail me when finished, but haven't seen anything. You could try a PM I guess :).

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle