Thrown Hammers

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#141 jacklhoward

jacklhoward
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 May 2024 - 11:30 AM

hi there.

is there a list of throwing hammers added to bg ee, or bg ee2? their stats, location?

readme doesn't tell those info, and it seems the merchants that have them in inventory are randomized, at least in the version mentioned here 

Throwing hammers in BG1 — Beamdog Forums

If it is possible i'd like to know those things beforehand so i can plan my party setup etc. 

ty!

Edited by jacklhoward, 24 May 2024 - 11:30 AM.

#142 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6579 posts

Posted 24 May 2024 - 07:28 PM

Is it still recommanded to install this mod (or at least the component "15 - Thrown Spiritual Hammers") after Spell Revisions ?

Yes, unless by some breach of probability someone revised Spell Revisions to be patching instead of overwriting.

hi there.

is there a list of throwing hammers added to bg ee, or bg ee2? their stats, location?

There is a description of all items added in the readme, depending on which components you've installed. If you want to know their exact stats and locations, you'd have to use an editor like DLTCEP or NearInfinity, as Sam. suggested in the post you linked.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle