Photo

Missing Mods

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#41 dannyb1166

dannyb1166
  • 100 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:41 PM

Yes found out a while ago. Can't download any of these. does anyone have them?
VolcanicArmouryV1.0.rar
Lester_NPC_v0.9.zip
wikaede_v34.rar
Kariv1-3b.rar
LongerRoad_v1.5.1.zip
Nikita101.rar
Shed\'s Mods 1.03.exe
PoF_Kitpack_V5.rar

#42 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:58 PM

Yes found out a while ago. Can't download any of these. does anyone have them? ...
PoF_Kitpack_V5.rar

That's here. PS: Read the whole topic...

VolcanicArmouryV1.0.rar
wikaede_v34.rar
Kariv1-3b.rar

Those have been off line for a while now, but but I think they should be here somewhere... if they are the same versions that is.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#43 Solaufein

Solaufein

No fate but what we make

• Modder
  • 263 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 03:45 PM

Yes found out a while ago. Can't download any of these. does anyone have them?

Nikita101.rar

Taken down until its fixed.
Her lips were red, her looks were free
Her locks were as yellow as gold
Her skin was white as leprosy.
The Nightmare Life-in-Death was she,
Who thicks man's blood with cold.

Samuel Taylor Coleridge

http://teambg.net
The Undying

#44 dannyb1166

dannyb1166
  • 100 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 03:47 PM

The links for these in bw tactics dont work for these files, the ones that you kind people have posted don't work with bw either. put them into downloads. need new links in bw.
LongerRoad_v1.5.1.zip
gets to 97% then stops.
downloaded a most of these mods from different places. none is working. not sure its because of the version numbers or not. seems to be the size of the files. a lot of people and sites have these mods. just won't work in bw

Edited by dannyb1166, 23 July 2010 - 03:51 PM.

#45 --Cyrus--

--Cyrus--

Posted 23 July 2010 - 06:03 PM

Here is Solestia - since the developer and TeamBG appear to be down permanently, I suggest it might be hosted under the Miscellaneous umbrella.

The setup file isn't included in the package.

#46 Darkforge

Darkforge
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 06:37 PM

Thanks to those that have linked the files. I couldnt get TOD to be recognised though.

*Edit* Ok, re-installed this morning and I appear to have everything now except.
Nikitalleria NPC
Shed's Mods

I assume lack of Nikit is fine, but what about Shed?

Edited by Darkforge, 23 July 2010 - 09:31 PM.

#47 dannyb1166

dannyb1166
  • 100 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 12:39 PM

Took eactly 4 hours to install bw tactics.Would that be about right?

#48 kiahoga

kiahoga
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:54 PM

Hi I found Volcanic Armoury and Wikeadea v34 at http://volcanoproduc...s.blogspot.com/

also Volcanic Armoury is now at v1.1

Edited by kiahoga, 23 August 2010 - 01:55 PM.

#49 pauljh5

pauljh5
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 10:44 AM

Here is Solestia - since the developer and TeamBG appear to be down permanently, I suggest it might be hosted under the Miscellaneous umbrella.

Damn. Thats one im having trouble finding too.

#50 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 12:05 PM

Damn. Thats one im having trouble finding too.

The modder is currently looking into making a newer version available. Just deselect it for now - you don't need it and can always install it separately later.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#51 Barbarian311

Barbarian311
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:18 PM

Modding ... it's NOT all about the journey, unless your path is a beacon to others leading them away from dead ends or the edge of a cliff (crash). I hope minimal redundancy or duh! events are evident here. My first post here at Spellhold, but,

Yall will find a download link to Baldurdash Weidu 1.16.8 here along with a plethora of others I couldn't locate elsewhere.

http://kerzenburg.ba....eu/bwpmods.php

I use the above site, as inteded, in conjunction with the BWP installation instructions found here

http://www.shsforums...ld-v11-english/

While this compass about as comprehensive as it gets this side of the grave, even this puissant author is fallable, so, among other too numerous to list guides bookmarked for the journey still in progress, I came across this gem.

http://www.offkorn.com/blog/?p=191

Among the human edits to the God of Mod's Bible (BWP), you will note that a few install orders have been altered. All very sensible. Divine Kits before Divine Remix with the intent of keeping access to their spells. All item introducing mods properly positioned .etc ad nauseum.

For those searching for the ultimate kit or set of kits or are just kit crazy, please consult this.

http://www.spellhold...tGuide_v9.1.pdf

This is the condensed presentation of a year of started from scratch mod madness advice. Good Luck creating the best version of the best game ever. :D

Texan Barbarian says: When one's thought process has run in so deep and narrow a track, peering up over the edge for a look over the edge becomes suspicous.

#52 dabus

dabus
  • 1982 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:21 PM

Hi necromancer. :D
THINK! - It's not illegal.