• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:32 PM

Eh, not really, they were recording back in antiquity probably before I'd even heard of BG. But I remastered the clips a bit 'cause they were kinda scratchy. And I think I only mentioned them *once* like ages ago, but I'll repeat a choice clip again (his AREA_CITY soundclip), for posterity:

The best thing aboot the city, lads, is all them cheap whoors. Ha ha har! Come tae papa.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#22 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:48 PM

I think I only mentioned them *once* like ages ago

Yup ... the exact same line "he has some good lines" :D and I think you did mention his AREA_CITY clip there too :lol: I'll +1 for posterity:

The best thing aboot the city, lads, is all them cheap whoors. Ha ha har! Come tae papa.

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#23 swak62

swak62
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 08:54 PM

Here you can find a fix for the elka-natalka issue.

Please tell me if it works.

This link isn't found.  I'm having this similar problem, although the assassins are not attacking, just following my party around.  Is Lamalha part of this group as well, or is that a hold over from NTotSC?  I found her CRE file (along with Maneira, Telka, and Zeela from NTotSC) in my BWP installation, and found out that if I CLUA Lamalha into the area and talk to her, the dialog opens, and then when Lamalha turns hostile, so do Elka and Natalka.  Simple work around, really if you want to initiate "honest" combat with them, I suppose....

#24 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 08:44 AM

Here you can find a fix for the elka-natalka issue.

Please tell me if it works.

This link isn't found.  I'm having this similar problem, although the assassins are not attacking, just following my party around.  Is Lamalha part of this group as well, or is that a hold over from NTotSC?  I found her CRE file (along with Maneira, Telka, and Zeela from NTotSC) in my BWP installation, and found out that if I CLUA Lamalha into the area and talk to her, the dialog opens, and then when Lamalha turns hostile, so do Elka and Natalka.  Simple work around, really if you want to initiate "honest" combat with them, I suppose....

What else mods do you have installed ? It's likely that you have a mod that changes Lamalha's location to a different place and as a consequence, she won't show up to initiate the dialog.
(the mod is the SCS's and it's Improved Deployment for Parties of Assassins component).

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.