• 286 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 09:06 PM

b

#1422 Usurper

Usurper
  • 1115 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 05:47 PM

is that a vote?

The Monk is always out to keep a wild mage down. But the Weave, she speaks to me. Together we work our collective will on this brittle, cracking world.
Playing the Big World Project Let's Play both here and on the Something Awful forums.

#1423 danemanuelk

danemanuelk
  • 133 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 08:57 PM

Fuck

- Moddie

- Raziel

Merry

- Breagar (I played in BG 1 in german - was epic.... I hope will be same in SoA and ToB)

- Jaheira

- Minsc

A see voting is the only way to attract your interest  :new_thumbs:

Edited by danemanuelk, 05 July 2015 - 08:58 PM.

#1424 Usurper

Usurper
  • 1115 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 09:48 PM

Any post at all is enough to attract my interest :)

The Monk is always out to keep a wild mage down. But the Weave, she speaks to me. Together we work our collective will on this brittle, cracking world.
Playing the Big World Project Let's Play both here and on the Something Awful forums.

#1425 Sanctifer

Sanctifer

Anarchiviste

• 137 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 01:26 AM

5x kill Minsc

(yeah I know, but I just hate him, he sucks, he's not funny, and I hate the fact that you can't let him rot in his cage)

(also, hope it's not too late :P )

Edited by Sanctifer, 10 July 2015 - 01:26 AM.

« Regarde moi ces émincés d'oignons, je voudrais tous les enfiler sur une corde pour m'en faire une parure ! »

#1426 Usurper

Usurper
  • 1115 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 05:31 PM

its not too late, your vote is counted!

#1427 Usurper

Usurper
  • 1115 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 07:44 PM

BWP20150713030035.jpg

?? ??????, ????

I know that, objectively, it has been 36 days since Imoen broke me out of my cell. But I realize that I still have no idea what day it is now, here. I'm underground, or in a place without windows at least, I've lost track of time in the face of torture and imprisonment, and in addition I just got done with time travelling. Doesn't this Irenicus guy have time gnomes, or a timekeeper golem? I'll have to keep an eye out.

Meanwhile, we have other, more pressing, matters. So many people are here in this dungeon just as lost as I am, but I can only keep 5 of them in mind at a time. I have to choose which to take with me, and what to do with the rest. I go back to the beautiful room to think.

BWP20150711114508.jpg

I turn my mind's ear to my inner voices, and listen to their clamour. "I hate to burn bridges," one says. "KILL HROTHGAR AS PUNISHMENT FOR ICEWIND DALE!" another screams. Was it his fault? Was he the Ancient Enemy? "Assassins are fun," and "Worgas seems like a nice fellow" are in the same voice. "That's no fox," another voice ominously intones. "Traitors deserve exile, not torture and death," a voice says. A compelling argument, true. "She can be a judgmental pain in the ass, but she's also the only healer option we have right now and that counts for a lot." Another compelling argument from a rational voice. "Syv would never abandon his friend of such long standing!" Am I talking about myself with a third-person nickname now? I... I guess I am. I'm also forgetting long-time friends and companions, apparently... "Marry Imoen!" a childlike voice calls out. Uh... what? "Die die die, Jaheira," one bloodthirsty one says, "Die, die."

"Something I've been wondering since you first got the Glyph of Wild Magic," one says, "It seems to trigger more secondary surges with more targets in the area, so would it make things more spectacular to summon a swarm of useless minions and then drop some Glyphs on top of that?"

THAT'S FREAKING BRILLIANT! I LOVE ME!! Also, I have decided who to take and who to leave.

BWP20150711115645.jpg

Hrothgar.jpeg If this is farewell I shall continue alone and hopefully find my way back to my home. I will remain here but only for a brief time, should you have need to find me again. We may meet at some future time and we may not. I wish you luck in your search for your destiny Syvishtar. Fare thee well.

BRKVQ.jpg It would be best if you were to make your way to one of the inns or taverns, Hrothgar. It would be quicker for me to find you there than here.

Hrothgar.jpeg No matter where I wait, Syvishtar, it will only be for a brief time, but if you say an inn or tavern will be more convenient, then that is where you will find me. Just do not leave it too late before you return. I wish you luck in your search for your destiny, Syvishtar. For now I say fare thee well and keep safe, my friend.

Yep. Well I shall fare. And you will probably too, with all that sweet equipment you're taking with you.

Gameplay note: One of the really, truly tedious things about this Let's Play has been equipment juggling. So I just do not want to continue stripping everyone of everything before they leave. I've decided to just let people keep their stuff.

Now, to Silver Star.

BWP20150711123043.jpg

Silver-Star.jpeg Very well, I know when I'm not wanted. So where can I go to play now?

BRKVQ.jpg Just wait for us right here. We'll be back later.

I have the same conversation with Raziel.

BWP20150711123412.jpg

He's quite accepting of the idea.

Moddie is too.

BWP20150711123533.jpg

But the next conversation is a little harder.

BWP20150711123648.jpg

She's got all this stealth equipment, and all her magic. I'm sure she'll be fine. Right?

BRKVQ.jpg If we split up it will be easier for us to sneak out of here.

Imoen-bg2.jpeg I guess that makes sense, but it feels wrong. My head... hurts more when we split up. I guess I'll manage. I'm not going to let the dagger get me.

What dagger, Imoen?

What dagger?

BWP20150711123853.jpg

But she is already gone.

I feel naked, somehow. We have almost never been apart before, except when she was recovering from death... What have I done? We'll, we'll connect back to each other as soon as we're out of this place. How hard can it be, really?

I should focus on the task at hand - having the hard talk with Jaheira.

BWP20150711125247.jpg

Ok, ok, woman, geez!

BWP20150711124049.jpg

ciOMn.jpg You have my gratitude, but I'll not look at you the same way again. You should not indulge that side of yourself. It does not honor the memory of Gorion.

BRKVQ.jpg I was wrong to suggest leaving you here. Will you adventure at my side?

ciOMn.jpg An apology of a sort, though I will take it with a grain or two of salt. It will take consistent action to prove your intent to me, but I am optimistic.

ciOMn.jpg I still believe you will choose the right path, and I shall be your side while you do. I hope you do not disappoint, or make me regret my decision.

Yeah, and I hope you don't sell me out to Mae'var again. We all got hopes sister.

I get everyone else assembled as well, and then we are ready to equip everyone.

We have a lot of dead duergar armor and weapons, so we pass those around. I have a mostly-full potion bag with potions I accumulated in Icewind Dale too, so I liberally spread those around too.

I've got what I came through the portal with - my staff, bow, cloak, boots, robes, all sorts of goodies.

BWP20150712025059.jpg

Poor Wulfgar can only find a morning star to work with, although he prefers war hammers.

BWP20150712210506.jpg

Breagar is completely happy with the axe he is given.

BWP20150712025515.jpg

As I look more closely at this dwarf who says he's my friend, I notice his actual silver hand.

BWP20150712025603.jpg

Looking even more closely, I find...

BWP20150712025709.jpg

He doesn't seem to get any benefit from using a shield with that arm, so I don't ask him to.

BWP20150712030005.jpg

Minsc is filling more of a traditional ranger role now. He is taking a back seat and a ranged attack to the Wulfgar/Breagar combo machine.

BWP20150712030104.jpg

Some of the dwarves did drop crossbows and bolts, so Jaheira can do what she does best - fire from the back lines. I also give her the werewolf-shapeshifting cloak. She can probably use it the best out of all of us.

BWP20150712030217.jpg

And Worgas... well, he can only use a dagger and a sling. And we have no sling bullets. So I'm going to have to ask him to stay back and memorize all the scrolls he can.

He successfully memorizes Khelben's Warding Whip, Protection from Missiles, Cloudkill, Simbul's Spell Trigger, Ruby Ray of Reversal, and Ghost Armor.

But he fails on Minor Globe of Invulnerability, Improved Invisibility, Cacofiend (ouch), Power Word Sleep, and Ray of Enfeeblement.

All that memorization does manage to make him a little better at spellcraft, though...

BWP20150712203605.jpg

BWP20150712203638.jpg

BWP20150712203700.jpg

I feel like I've got some kind of apprentice. A bumbling student. A ... mini-me! I can see great things for you in the future, Worgas!

We're all set to go and loaded for bear, so I put us in formation and we set off down the only available corridor.

BWP20150712210713.jpg

I go back to a door that we've seen before but didn't open.

BWP20150712210849.jpg

One little mephit is no problem for us.

#1428 Usurper

Usurper
  • 1115 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 07:45 PM

The golem might be, but it has no eyes.

BWP20150712211006.jpg

Sewage-Golem.jpeg I am a servant born of the Master's magic. He has designed me to clean the sewers and feed the guardian.

BRKVQ.jpg Who is the guardian?

Sewage-Golem.jpeg He feeds on the filth and remains of the prisoners. If it is not time to perform my duties, then I must return to my rest.

BRKVQ.jpg Who is your master?

Sewage-Golem.jpeg I am not permitted to speak of him. If it is not time to perform my duties, then I must return to my rest.

Well, ok then. I look around the room. There are some small things on the shelves and tables here.

BWP20150712211447.jpg

I realize that without Imoen, we have nobody to pick locks should we find some. I hope bashing will be enough.

Our haul from the room includes 4 arrows, a war hammer, some healing potions, a spear, 2 scimitars, two scrolls, a shield, and a masterwork long sword.

BWP20150712211553.jpg

Wulfgar immediately grabs the War Hammer, and feels much more confident about our chances.

Gameplay note: Since Wulfgar has 5 pips in war hammers, which weapons he uses is extremely significant. With that dumb morning star, his THAC0 is 9 and he only gets 1 attack.

BWP20150712212022.jpg

Gameplay note: but by wielding a simple war hammer, his THAC0 goes to 4 and he gets 7/2 attacks.

BWP2015071221202222.jpg

No one can use the other weapons, though, so I pack them away in the Bag of Holding and give the scrolls to Worgas. He gets Flame Arrow but bungles Dispel Magic. Ok, next time I guess? You'll get it eventually buddy!

Then I decide to talk to the golem again.

BWP20150712212845.jpg

Sewage-Golem.jpeg I have cleaned the sewage chambers and fed your guardian. Do you wish me to open the door to the pit and begin my duties again?

BRKVQ.jpg Is that all that you can do?

Sewage-Golem.jpeg It is all that you have ensorcelled me to do.

BRKVQ.jpg Very well. Open the doors and begin your work.

Sewage-Golem.jpeg You have not activated my movement functions. You must use the activation stone.

BRKVQ.jpg I have commanded you and you must obey!

Sewage-Golem.jpeg Your magic requires that I be activated with the stone, master. It is on the table in the room where you have kept Rielev.

BRKVQ.jpg I know where I keep such things, fool! I will get it when I wish!

Sewage-Golem.jpeg As you will, master. I shall return to my rest.

Ok, I really, REALLY like pretending to have golem servants. I especially like the part where they call me master every sentence. I wonder if I can get some of my own.

So, Rielev. Is he behind the south door? We open it and go in. It is not locked. A mist mephit attacks us!

BWP20150712213219.jpg

I am blinded, but I hear its death cry.

We stumble around for a bit, and my eyes clear just in time to see another type of mephit attacking us. Why are there so many?

BWP20150712213351.jpg

In a barrel we find sling bullets for Worgas!

BWP20150712213444.jpg

I can't seem to get a crate open, but Wulfgar has no problem with it.

BWP20150712213537.jpg

He also has no problem taking the lightning damage to the face when he opens it.

BWP20150712213557.jpg

It yields a masterwork quarterstaff, which I give to Worgas. Hope he doesn't mess that up somehow.

With the monsters killed and the room looted, I take a look around. Inside these glass cases are some very disturbing things.

BWP20150712213807.jpg

Gameplay note: For some reason I never realized this before, but Irenicus has been preserving beholder carcasses? Whatever for?

I hear a bit of a commotion from the far side of the room.

BWP20150712213927.jpg

2RuK7.jpg Keep your staring and hands away from Boo, elven friend. Boo says you make him nervous.

Worgas.jpeg Nervous of Worgas, the prettie loving pet friend? Maybe my levitating eyeball would enjoy playing with Boo?

2RuK7.jpg Boo says whaaat? A levitating eyeball doesn't know how to play the hamster way.

Worgas.jpeg YiaarAAArgh! Too raw and furry anyway!

Great. I am surrounded by insanity.

Not all of the glass tubes have dead things in them, though.

BWP20150712214332.jpg

We move out of the bottle room and down the hallway again to where we found Breagar. There are two golems in this room.

BWP20150712214510.jpg

They seem friendly.

BWP20150712214652.jpg

I happen to have some gems on hand, so I give them to one of the golems. Its eyes sparkle.

BWP20150712214722.jpg

I continue to give it gems, which it eats with reckless abandon. I do so until it seems to think of me as its master.

BWP20150712214946.jpg

I try to do the same thing with its friend, but I run out of gems. He only seems to view me in a friendly light. But hey, we could have a golem now! I'll have to think over whether I should take one of Irenicus' golems.

Gameplay note: I guess this golem could have been part of the first party vote, but I honestly didn't think about it until now. We'll have to vote to see if we should add him to this party!

We leave golem storage for now, and head down the hallway to yet another door we have not opened. We do so and I find myself face to face with a GAUTH!

BWP20150712215521.jpg

Is he for real? He wasn't joking about the floating eyeball?

When the gauth doesn't attack right away, I cautiously try to address him.

BWP20150712215631.jpg

Well, ok then! I have a newfound respect for Worgas, if he can befriend a gauth. We could definitely use a gauth.

There is another man-jar in this room, but I just ignore it.

#1429 Usurper

Usurper
  • 1115 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 07:46 PM

I go to case the joint, like Imoen would. But this jar speaks!

BWP20150712215918.jpg

Rielev.jpeg I am... dying... or dead... I remember not which. Where is the master?

BRKVQ.jpg Who is the master that you speak of?

Rielev.jpeg He was my friend, I think... cast out, and one of us no longer... I cannot remember... are you to take my place?

BRKVQ.jpg Who are you?

Rielev.jpeg It is difficult to... to remember... I was Rielev... dead, I think.

BRKVQ.jpg I'm not sure that I understand what is going on here. Are you living or dead?

Rielev.jpeg Neither, neither. I am... between... the master has forgotten me... not killed me.

BRKVQ.jpg What do you mean by forgotten? Why are you in this... jar?

Rielev.jpeg I was a... faithful hound to the master. A friend, even. I was... dying... or dead, I cannot remember which. Truly you are a stranger to this place.

Rielev.jpeg Eternal... life... was to be my reward for faithful service. The master has suspended me until he can cure me... return my youth to me...

I think of my Golden Company. I would do this for one of them, if it was necessary to save them. But why not just use a cleric?

BRKVQ.jpg He has forgotten you, then, hasn't he... But if you were a faithful servant, why?

Rielev.jpeg I begin to understand. The master has left my side for study of another. He seeks to awaken power... a study of life and death, but I cannot bear the roll of years.

Rielev.jpeg He has forgotten because he does not wish to remember... what was taken... I barely remember, myself.

BRKVQ.jpg Do you want me to give you a release from this non-death?

Rielev.jpeg Release, yes... Master! I no longer wish to come back. Let me slip into the oblivion that has been denied me! Please!

BRKVQ.jpg Calmly, my friend. How is it that I can help?

Rielev.jpeg This... unit that contains me is powered by cells, by crystals. Take them and I can sleep... die... again die at last.

Rielev.jpeg I know you are prisoners. Some things do not change. You must escape this place and the master's experiments. There are others... like me but of more recent experiments...

Rielev.jpeg They may know how the master exits the complex. Will you take these cells to revive them and learn what you can, in return for this path to freedom I have offered ye?

BRKVQ.jpg I will take the cells and revive the other servants. Have peace at last.

Rielev.jpeg I thank ye... go and leave me to oblivion at last.

ciOMn.jpg Nature does not intend her creations to live past their allotted time. Certainly not this forgotten servant, tormented and then left for dead, but not dead.

ciOMn.jpg I wonder how this master came to live such a life that he abandons much of it? The fault of ill-considered magic, no doubt. We shall see when we find him.

Hey lady, don't blame the Weave. Never blame the Weave. The Weave is innocent!

I am ready to take a look at the rest of this room, when Breagar speaks up.

BWP20150712221105.jpg

Breagar.jpeg I would like to try something once we find a suitable forge. Maybe we manage to transform the destructive technology of our jailer into something good.

I take a closer look at the energy cells.

BWP20150712221240.jpg

Sure, I guess so Breagar. Why not?

On the table I also find the activation stone for the golem.

BWP20150712221313.jpg

But before I go talk to the golem again, I want to talk to the jar-people in the jar-room.

BWP20150712221925.jpg

tortured-one.jpg I did not mean to go into the Mistress' room! I knew it was dangerous, so very dangerous, in there! I was not trying to steal anything, truly!

tortured-one.jpg I was not trying to steal anything of the Mistress! I would never do that, I am faithful to you always! Why am I here, Master? What has happened to me?

BRKVQ.jpg You do not hear me, do you? How very sad what has been done to you.

tortured-one.jpg Was I hurt in the Mistress' room, Master? I can remember nothing. Is the Mistress' oom truly so deadly? I am sorry, so sorry. I will never do it again, Master. Please save me! Please!

Some of the other jars in here also seem to hold non-dead things. I go talk to one by the far wall.

BWP20150712222416.jpg

Hey! Are you talking about me, you jarred bastard?

tortured-one-2.jpg No, Master. I have not had the golem open the cells. He has no key.

tortured-one-2.jpg I beg your forgiveness, Master, but did you not leave the cell key at the table in the jailor's room?

tortured-one-2.jpg Thank you, Master. I shall return to the prison.

This "master" seems a tad forgetful. I guess one gets that way when one has minions. I wonder when I will get some minions?

I think about possible minion styles as I go to the back of the room.

BWP20150712222726.jpg

tortured-one-3.jpg It is burning me! My skin is afire with the crawling of ants! Oh, please, Master, save me! I am not like your djinni to be coiled within a bottle for, for, ahhh!!

BRKVQ.jpg What is burning you, friend? And who is this djinni that you speak of?

tortured-one-3.jpg Please, Master! The ants! Does your djinni have nothing of yours that may aid me? Ahhhh! I, I will take the statue and speak to him, myself, if you will but let me!

BRKVQ.jpg Where can I find this statue? And who is this djinni?

tortured-one-3.jpg Please give me the statue, Master! Aaah, the pain crawls along my skin! Aid me, Master! The djinni must have magic, must have something! Oh please, the pain! Aaaaah!

BRKVQ.jpg Your long anguish has driven you mad, I see. I wish there was something I could do.

tortured-one-3.jpg Aaaah! The burning!!

ciOMn.jpg It is monstrous that one would do such a thing to a servant, to lock him away in an eternity of pain. It offends nature.

Nature ain't the only thing offended here. I'm feeling a bit queasy myself.

Edited by Usurper, 12 July 2015 - 07:46 PM.

#1430 Usurper

Usurper
  • 1115 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 07:47 PM

There is one more bottle with something like life within it.

BWP20150712223346.jpg

tortured-one-4.jpg I have called out so many, many times to thee. Master! Master! Why hast thou forsaken me? Why hast thou left me in this bottle to wither? Why?

BRKVQ.jpg Who is this Master of yours? Why did he do this to you?

tortured-one-4.jpg Master, thou didst place me here out of kindness, but thou hast forgotten me! Have I simply slipped from thy thoughts? Master, please hear me!

BRKVQ.jpg This Master has left you imprisoned in a bottle? What manner of person would do such a thing?

tortured-one-4.jpg Thou couldst not cure what was done, but surely thy magicks have increased, Master! Thou didst care for me once let me help in thy search... do not forget me here forever! Pleeaaaase!

BRKVQ.jpg You cannot hear me, I see, and I have heard enough.

tortured-one-4.jpg Why, Master? I long only to hear thy words once more. Why? Whyyyy?

This is getting a little repetitive. Was my fate to be locked in one of these jars, too, cursing a jailor whose name I did not know for all eternity? I'm really glad Imoen was able to get me out.

Speaking of getting out...

BWP20150712223845.jpg

Sewage-Golem.jpeg I bow before your will, master.

I freakin' LOVE golems! This one begins to run out the door.

BWP20150712224019.jpg

We must chase it! Quick, my friends, after that golem!

It runs down the hallway towards the crystal room...

BWP20150712224110.jpg

runs past the toilet ...

BWP20150712224139.jpg

and opens the door at the end of the hall! Sweet!

BWP20150712224223.jpg

That little bugger was fast, too. I'm glad I have these Boots of the Fox, or I wouldn't have been able to keep up with him.

The golem also opens the door to the northwest. Nice.

BWP20150712224345.jpg

I feel the brush of many leaves on my face, which causes me to be cautious.

Gameplay note: This fight resulted in I don't even know how many party wipes.

Death is in this room. Death for us all. We must attack quickly and in melee. I can feel it.

I decide to split our forces. One melee, one ranged, and one spellcaster goes to each hallway leading into this cavern.

BWP20150713014238.jpg

Then we all drink potions and attack!

BWP20150713014414.jpg

The greater otyugh is down fast in the face of Wulfgar's barbarian rage. But his carcass spreads flies to all of us.

BWP20150713014646.jpg

Gameplay note: If I hadn't have taken that thing out fast enough, it would have summoned a gauth that would have machine gunned the party to death in about 2 rounds.

The last of the beasts fall, and Worgas begins talking about pretties again.

BWP20150713015007.jpg

ciOMn.jpg Speak your mind, Worgas.

Worgas.jpeg Mmmm my pretties.... Jaheira.

ciOMn.jpg Yes?

Worgas.jpeg Mmmm my pretties.

ciOMn.jpg I will not tolerate this waste of time! Let's get moving, we have much to do.

Worgas.jpeg Yiaaaaii!!

I don't get it.

On the corpse of the greater otyugh, there is a strange key-like object.

BWP20150713015335.jpg

There are also two scrolls of Neutralize Poison. In the room, after Minsc has ripped the locks off, we find some more bolts of Jaheira, a few potions, and a splint mail for Wulfgar.

On the far side of the room, there's a door leading to a hallway with duergar in it!

BWP20150713020217.jpg

They are no threat for our battle-hardened crew. After we kill them, we follow the hallway to the end, with a door.

BWP20150713020703.jpg

I am about to send someone to scout, when Worgas starts talking to his floating eye.

BWP20150713020805.jpg

Zarix.jpeg(One of Zarix's many wizard eyes pops out and Worgas smiles with delight.)

An eyeball, roughly reminiscent of a wizard eye, pops out of the gauth.

BWP20150713020929.jpg

But because the entire complex had been revealed to me previously via a wild surge, he doesn't find anything that I don't already know about.

BWP20150713021055.jpg

Breagar goes into the room ahead of us, and feels unsafe.

BWP20150713021152.jpg

He reaches for a shelf, and is hit with a spike trap!

BWP20150713021241.jpg

But between him and Minsc, we get the room looted.

BWP20150713021350.jpg

He had my Stone of Recall! It's right here again!

#1431 Usurper

Usurper
  • 1115 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 07:47 PM

Also in the room is the Wand of Lightning key, the Cloak of Balduran, and a scroll of Burning Hands, which I give to Worgas.

BWP20150713021448.jpg

BWP20150713021527.jpg

We take the door to the right, and I see true beauty.

BWP20150713021750.jpg

Cania.jpeg Yes, help us!

Elyme.jpeg Free us!

BRKVQ.jpg Slow down! Who are you and what is going on here?

Ulene.jpeg We are his possessions.

Cania.jpeg His servants.

Elyme.jpeg His concubines. Please help us to escape!

Wow. These are some real hotties.

BRKVQ.jpg How can I help you?

Ulene.jpeg If you can escape, you must take our acorns to the Queen. Tell her of our plight in this creature's lair.

Cania.jpeg Then take them to the Fairy Queen who lives in the south end of the Windspear Hills. This will be our deliverance from this... this Irenicus and his dungeon!

2RuK7.jpg Irenicus? There is a special place in my bootprint for him, and I shall fill it in the name of Dynaheir!! Such evil to keep forest spirits locked away!

ciOMn.jpg So... I see we have a name for our captor at last. Irenicus, is it? Tell me, dryads, why this Irenicus would go to such lengths to keep you three here.

Cania.jpeg We are supposed to instill emotion, but he is barren inside. I am not sure what he expects.

Elyme.jpeg You can foil his plans for us at least. If you take the acorns to the Fairy Queen then she can regrow our trees and free us!

BRKVQ.jpg Why do you not simply leave? You do not seem to be chained or caged as I was.

Ulene.jpeg We cannot leave our trees!

Cania.jpeg If we are separated from our trees, we will die.

BRKVQ.jpg Alright, how can I help you?

Elyme.jpeg Our trees will die, too!

BRKVQ.jpg I will be happy to help you in that case.

Ulene.jpeg Thank you! You must atke the acorns and deliver them to the Fairy Quen in the south end of the Windspear Hills.

Cania.jpeg But he has taken the acorns. He knows of our plans. It amuses him.

Elyme.jpeg He has left our acorns with Ilych. Ilych is mean!

BRKVQ.jpg Then I suppose I shall have to obtain your acorns from this Ilych fellow. Who is he and where can he be found?

Elyme.jpeg Ilych is the clan chief of the master's duergar slaves. He is somewhere within the dungeon. Return to us when you have the acorns and we will tell you how to escape.

I can't help but admire the huge tree that the ladies sit beside.

BWP20150713022947.jpg

And beyond that, there is a beautifully ornate room. The previous room was dangerous, so this one probably is too.

BWP20150713023033.jpg

When in doubt, send in the dwarves, right? Heh. But before I can move, Worgas rushes in in front of me.

BWP20150713023125.jpg

BWP20150713023131.jpg

BWP20150713023134.jpg

BWP20150713023148.jpg

Moonblade.jpeg May your choices be wise and pure, and thus shall I stand by your side.

I stare, open-mouthed. I thought he was... I thought they had to... what?!?

BWP20150713023351.jpg

BWP20150713023544.jpg

I thought... I thought Worgas was human!!

BWP20150713023620.jpg

MY BROTHER, MY DEAR BROTHER!

Gameplay note: Ok, lets end it there. This update has gone on long enough, and doing that otyugh fight was a time-sink pain in the ass. Over a dozen times I tried that fight, and over a dozen times a summoned gauth just ripped my party to shreds. It was brutal.

We have something to vote on this update too! It's an unexpected cool thing! Do we want to steal one of Irenicus's golems? Please vote yes or no. And also, no matter if you vote yes or no, please vote for who among the party should be replaced by the golem, if it is indeed added.

Edited by Usurper, 13 July 2015 - 04:27 AM.

#1432 Zarrk

Zarrk
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 03:27 AM

'Et tu Worgas ?' Hrothgar already tried to steal the main protagonist role from Syv and now our newfound "Brother" with his pet gauth just enter a room to find and bond with our torturer's moonblade.

-"Xan would knows better but shouldn't moonblade choose their wielder during a bladerite and only from a member of the same bloodline? Is it an exception, an elaborate trap or a whim of the Weave?

We need to be cautious, a pet golem could be a loyal bodyguard (even if he is just like a bulky janitor).

-"A pet ? I wonder where is Boo ? I didn't hear him but Minsc still act as usual, I hope nothing happened to him. :crying: "

TL;DR

Keep the golem Syv paid for it and got no receipt, Minsc should go find Boo. We can always sacrifice the clay puppet or replace him with a better one later.

Send the people who can't find their way out of the dungeon in your pocket plane, no reason to leave they behind.

To answer a question asked on SA about Breagar's hand, NearInfinity shows this: AC Bonus 2 / Saving throw (all) Bonus 2 it's like a ring of protection +2, also if he has 2 pips in single weapon it's another AC Bonus 2 and increased crit chance so he will be nerfed by equipping a medium shield +1.

Stacking AC: the game doesn't follow any official ruleset but it should be: Armor/Bracelet + Style + Class + Race + Any other equipment + Enchantments. In reality it's Armor Class + All Armor Bonus and sometimes this is confusing Cloaks can be both, vanilla Monk is considered an Armor Class (no clues about your install) and modded items are well modded :whistling:

#1433 Usurper

Usurper
  • 1115 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 11:28 PM

I passed on your message to the SA thread :).

#1434 Usurper

Usurper
  • 1115 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 11:28 PM

BWP20150714225550.jpg

?? ??????, ????

I still don't know what year it is. But I do know one thing. Golems are cool!

BWP20150714225808.jpg

Gameplay note: Despite what some were worried about in the thread, we have not yet technically crossed the threshold in the Mistress' room or triggered these golems to be hostile. Worgas' cutscene triggered first. So they are still available to recruit, for a few more seconds!

All I have to do is say the right words, and then this golem will be mine!

BWP20150714230012.jpg

... the RIGHT words, and voilà!

BWP20150714230208.jpg

Now I just have to get to the Sanctuary and...

BWP20150714230342.jpg

Shit. This damn Irenicus must have his lair shielded against teleportation. What to do, what to do... lets ask the golem!

BWP20150714230453.jpg

The golem stomps off, all purpose on its face. YESSSSSSSSSSS!!

Ok, ok, back to the group. But on my way back...

BWP20150714230627.jpg

ciOMn.jpg I do not wish to leave your... company. Certainly you must still want me around? You have said as much, even if not using those exact words.

Geez, woman, it was just a little golem experiment!

BRKVQ.jpg Of course, Jaheira, please stay. I do not wish you to leave, it was just a word misspoken.

ciOMn.jpg I am glad of this. I have... I have high hopes for what we will accomplish in the future.

Who gave you those hopes, eh Jaheira? Was it Mae'Var?

Meanwhile, back at the circular room, Breagar decides to touch something.

BWP20150714231040.jpg

Damn, that's harsh. This room must be the deadly one they were talking about.

Wulfgar makes a foray into the place.

BWP20150714231126.jpg

I throw him an antidote. He takes it and moves on.

BWP20150714231216.jpg

I ask Worgas to back slowly out of the room. He does so.

BWP20150714231445.jpg

Breagar is mobile again, so I ask him to advance. Slowly. He finds some Bracers of Defense AC8, a healing potion, and 3 magic missiles to the face.

BWP20150714231618.jpg

The bracers definitely help Worgas with his equipment problem.

BWP20150714232051.jpg

Wulfgar goes next. He gingerly tiptoes over to the table, where finds a scroll of Dire Charm and a Fireball for both himself and Breagar.

BWP20150714231639.jpg

Breagar moves again, to the locker at the foot of the bed. He gets poisoned by spikes up from the floor, but also finds another key and a bag.

BWP20150714231735.jpg

But another antidote and a couple of healing potions, and he's fine.

The key is a Portal Key. Presumably we'll need to go through a portal at some point.

BWP20150714231945.jpg

I inspect the bag and can't figure out what it does. But with a spell, I can. It is a Jester's Bag of Holding.

BWP20150714232139.jpg

I shake the bag. 20 Darts of Wounding fall out.

BWP20150714232352.jpg

Wow, neat! I give it to Worgas. He'll be able to amuse himself with it no problem. I also give him the darts, because he only has 5 sling bullets left.

There is one bookshelf left. We all wait with bated breath. Wulfgar bravely strides up to the bookshelf, showing no fear, and searches it with decisiveness.

BWP20150714232607.jpg

Monster Summoning I, a Potion of Master Thievery, and no trap! Hooray! We leave the room of death all alive, and thumb our noses at Irenicus in absentia.

BWP20150714232855.jpg

I guess we need to find this Ilych fellow now, eh? He must be in the part of the dungeon we have not yet explored.

BWP20150714233005.jpg

More bugbears probably lie in wait.

BWP20150714233613.jpg

We are ready for them.

Sure enough, we see one around the corner. It runs away from us.

BWP20150714233844.jpg

Breanor chops it to pieces.

BWP20150714234001.jpg

A little beyond that, a group of four duergar make a stand.

BWP20150714234317.jpg

I ask the Weave for guidance. It gives me a sword.

BWP20150714234449.jpg

Worgas throws some armor on himself, and I feel the Weave surge through him too. It heals us all.

BWP20150714234532.jpg

Its kindof... strange, to see the Weave work so intimately with another. I feel... less special?

The melee is pitched, but with rock-steady instincts we are able to pull through.

BWP20150714234833.jpg

In the corner I find another portal...

BWP20150714235054.jpg

But we are getting a little tired and worn out from this constant fighting. I think we should find somewhere to rest...

BWP20150714235530.jpg

Before we go to sleep, I try to talk about magic with Worgas.

BWP20150714235524.jpg

He manages to learn Chromatic Orb, Clairvoyance, Monster Summoning I, and Burning Hands, but fails to learn Dire Charm.

#1435 Usurper

Usurper
  • 1115 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 11:29 PM

I don't remember having this much trouble with magic when I was his age... Then it is time to sleep.

BWPSS20120623121.jpeg

The golem doesn't disturb us during the night. And nothing else does either. I feel like we are better able to find our way out now.

I hope it is this portal. But it could lead anywhere. I brace myself...

BWP20150715000002.jpg

Everything fades to black, and when the world returns, it is to an eerily familar place...

BWP20150715000111.jpg

Azengaard.jpeg I? I am Azengaard, Time Guardian and loyal servant of the master.

BRKVQ.jpg Time Guardian? I have not heard of your sort.

Azengaard.jpeg Not so perceptive as I had thought you to be, Child of Bhaal... as you may have inferred, we are no longer in the 'present.' We are in the past -- your past.

WEAVEIT! AGAIN?

BRKVQ.jpg You are a madman! You've lost us in time?!

Azengaard.jpeg Fool! It seems the master's experiments have somewhat diminished your godhood... We are in Baldur's Gate!

Azengaard.jpeg Yes, right before you fought your last battle against Sarevok to stake the rightful claim to your bloody heritage... only difference is that you have been stripped of all your possessions. I do hope your guile will prove enough to stand against these odds. It would be such a waste...

Then he Dimension Door's out, and I look around.

BWP20150715000509.jpg

Bhaals damn it. After all I did to keep my companions away from here, some random "Time Guardian" brings me back here? With ill-equipped scrubs? They better not die on me.

This is going to take ALL of our potions. Can the Jester's Bag of Holding Help us?

Worgas gives it a shake, but only an Angel Skin Ring comes out.

BWP20150715001908.jpg

I use my Alchemy skills, and rustle up a Potion of Superior Healing. That's good at least...

We dole out the potions. Everyone ends up with an entire line of potions on their belt. Jaheira has the one more than everyone else, due to her dual nature.

BWP20150715004051.jpg

That's a Potion of Heroism (+2 attack, damage, morale, +10% HP),
Potion of Freedom (immune to movement hindering),
Potion of Insulation (50% resistance to electricity),
Potion of Power (+2 attack, damage, morale, +2 caster level, +20% HP),
Potion of Magic Shielding (50% resistance to magic, always save)
Potion of Magic Resistance (+20% magic resistance)
Potion of Cloud Giant Strength (sets STR to 23)
Potion of Invulnerability (immune to normal weapons, +2 AC, saving throws)
and a Potion of Defense (immune to normal weapons, +2 AC, saving throws, 1 turn).

Everyone else has similar loadouts. We get to drinkin'.

BWP20150715004757.jpg

And finally, I use one of my level 6 spells to call a gauth to OUR side.

BWP20150715005129.jpg

So we're all hopped up on potions and we've got two gauths with us, and two wild mages. If this doesn't work I don't know what will!

We advance to where I know my dead brother will be. Bloody hells.

BWP20150715005406.jpg

Sarevok.jpeg HA HA HA! Killed ME, Syvishtar? You may have delayed my efforts to begin this war between Amn and Baldur's Gate, but I am far from dead!

BRKVQ.jpg Oh, brother... HERE WE GO AGAIN. You are mad! What do you hope to gain by resurrecting a dead god?

Sarevok.jpeg Father Bhaal is dead, but the slaughter I will orchestrate shall prove me to be his most worthy successor. It will raise his power from the ashes.

Sarevok.jpeg The streets will run red with blood when my work is finished.

BRKVQ.jpg You are worthy of nothing more than the death you will receive by my hand.

Again.

Sarevok.jpeg Yes brother! Bring your rage to bear, and we shall end this in a manner befitting our heritage!

Sarevok.jpeg Face me! Face the new LORD OF MURDER! Angelo! Tazok! Reveal yourselves and let's finish this now!

Divide and conquer divide and conquer divide and conquer.

BWP20150715005818.jpg

Everything happens so fast I find it hard to keep track. I try to cast Otiluke's Resilient Sphere at Sarevok, but he resists and strikes me. I grip my staff to give myself invisibility and fall back. The gauth fires at Sarevok like a machine gun, but to no effect. The rest of the party is focused on killing Tazok.

BWP20150715010201.jpg

Someone has summoned gnolls. Was that Worgas? I don't even know. The gauth decides that Angelo is a more worthy target, and streams of pure magic shoot across the temple floor like rivers of light.

BWP20150715010342.jpg

Jaheira, the only person who can cast Dispel Magic right now, throws it at the Semaj/Angelo clump, hoping to help them die quicker. It is a little bit effective. Also, I think Tazok is dead.

BWP20150715010510.jpg

The gauth is just as insanely effective now as it was in my dreams of alternate realities, when it was attacking us. It machine guns Angelo down without even blinking.

BWP20150715010745.jpg

Tazok down, Angelo down... where is Semaj? Breagar and Wulfgar seem to be holding their own against Sarevok. I see Wulfgar fly into a rage as he shouts into Sarevok's face.

BWP20150715011124.jpg

I go north to loot Angelo's body, and see Semaj. An invisible, fire-shielded Semaj. I know juuuust the thing...

BWP20150715011233.jpg

Err... wait, is it over-and-under, or under-and-over...

BWP20150715011318.jpg

Shit, okay, back off.... Semaj fireballs my ass. The gauth tries to save me, and Wulfgar takes a solid hit from Sarevok.

BWP20150715011441.jpg

I order Wulfgar to retreat and drink a potion, and I adjust my grip on my staff to make myself invisible again. I also retreat, looking back over my shoulder, to see... an actual demon. That wasn't a fake gate!

BWP20150715011615.jpg

I try to rejoin the melee with Sarevok. I see the Nabassu gate in and touch Sarevok gently, as if caressing him. I see his skin glow with the sickly pallor of necromancy. The nabassu has cursed him!

BWP20150715011859.jpg

What does that even mean? I need to draw all my people away from this demon. It is doing foul deeds.

I tell the gnolls to attack Sarevok while getting the rest of my people out of here. Then the nabassu speaks!

BWP20150715012029.jpg

I hope against hope that Zarix makes it out alive, and that Sarevok is distracted by the demon, or the gnolls, and that the demon is likewise distracted. All my hopes are fulfilled!

BWP20150715012139.jpg

And Semaj is even dead! Now we just have to stay away from this demon, and everything should be fine...

BWP20150715012331.jpg

Just keep goin' guys, just keep goin...

BWP20150715012339.jpg

We make it away from the demon alright, but from the sides of the temple step Battle Horrors.

#1436 Usurper

Usurper
  • 1115 posts

I don't remember these...

BWP20150715012437.jpg

Anyway, nothing we can't handle. We engage them, while from across the room we hear the booming voice of the demon.

BWP20150715012701.jpg

I think.... I think the nabassu turned Sarevok into a ghast! Holy Weaveballs! We need to stay FAAAAAARRRRRRR away from that thing.

We take out the first of the two battle horrors to Jaheira's delight.

BWP20150715012807.jpg

Over in the dark part of the temple, we hear what may very well be the most epic gauth-on-nabassu brawl ever conceived. We dare not witness.

BWP20150715013048.jpg

We manage to take out the second battle horror on our end.

BWP20150715013130.jpg

Their helmets will serve Wulfgar and Breagar well.

BWP20150715013248.jpg

I'm surprised at how effective the gauth is being against a demon from the abyss. or the nine hells. or wherever nabassu's are from.

BWP20150715013324.jpg

And I'm also surprised that none of us are dead. Like that gnoll elite.

BWP20150715013454.jpg

With a cry of impotent rage that fades into a non-Euclidean distance, the nabassu is unsummoned, sent back to its home plane. Thank the Weavemother.

BWP20150715013529.jpg

I go to check on what was formerly my gauth. It is as I feared.

BWP20150715013639.jpg

The fight against the demon has turned the thing against me. I need to stay hidden.

Something seems off about these corpses. Semaj only has a Traveler's Robe and a normal quarterstaff. Is this not really the past?

Tazok and Angelo's corpses do have platemail, and platemail +1 though. So that's a good sign. Breagar can wear the Platemail +1, so he does.

BWP20150715014153.jpg

Wulfgar, being a barbarian, can't wear plate, so I give the plate to Minsc.

BWP20150715014220.jpg

It drops his stealth from 59 to 7, but I think in these circumstances it makes sense.

Then I go over and try to loot Sarevok's corpse. But there is some sort of magical barrier that prevents me from walking near to it.

BWP20150715014439.jpg

Gameplay note: At his death, a lot of invisible somethings were teleported in around his corpse. I'm being physically blocked from walking over there by scripting.

Is it Time? Am I feeling the contours of the fourth dimension as it resists my hand touching the dead body of my brother twice? I do not know. At any rate, we had best leave this temple and... well I have no idea what we do now. At least we escaped the dungeon? Maybe?

BWP20150715014721.jpg

We step out of the door and into the blinding midday sun.

BWP20150715014802.jpg

Uhh... where in the Weave are we? This is most definitely NOT the Baldur's Gate Undercity.

Looking around, there's really only one way to go, forward. Forward into the jaws of these werewolves here.

BWP20150715014909.jpg

Worgas tries to join in the melee with his moonblade, like an idiot, and ends up running away as fast as he can from the wolfwere that responds to him.

BWP20150715015013.jpg

Worgas tries to protect himself, and the Weave... she takes our gold!

BWP20150715015116.jpg

Now there's two opportunities for this to happen?! Two ways for the Weave to ... to work its will ... hrm.

Eventually the wolfweres are all dead.

BWP20150715015351.jpg

Gameplay note: I think Zarix just casts random spells completely out of my control. I think it was Zarix that summoned the gnolls in the previous fight, and here he is casting True Sight. What have we gotten ourselves into?

We try to explore south, and send Breagar on ahead with his plate mail +1 and his knowledge of bridges (Hey if he makes up stuff about me then I can make up stuff about him!), but he is attacked by a Time Assassin!

BWP20150715015537.jpg

He tries to use potions of invisibility, but we have him completely surrounded. He can't escape.

BWP20150715015746.jpg

The Time Bandit was wearing some leather armor, which I give to Minsc. I really want him to stealth, so he wears that instead of platemail. He's also got a Protection from Fire scroll, and a Masterwork Short Sword. Disappointing.

At the far end of the bridge, we see a nook. And inside this nook, a secret compartment!

BWP20150715020052.jpg

Wulfgar rips it open and we take a look inside!

BWP20150715020145.jpg

It is... 200 stones of pure illithium ore!! Whoa!!

BWP20150715020154.jpg

This should be extremely valuable to the right buyer!

BWP20150715020311.jpg

You can say that again, Breagar!

No, please, say that again. I don't speak dwarf.

There's nothing left here at the other end of the bridge, so we go back and circle around. We are in wilderness, no sign of life anywhere. We walk along a bit, towards a cliff face, when we see that same Azengaard guy again.

BWP20150715020544.jpg

Azengaard.jpeg This... is a glimpse into the future. Yours... and mine. When our paths will cross again... Where the great Child of Bhaal and hero of Baldur's Gate will fall before the supremacy of Azengaard, Time Guardian!

Azengaard.jpeg Remember this scene well, and that when your travels bring you into this clearing once again, there will be a final reckoning between us..

Then that wuss teleports out and leaves a couple of Time Assassins in his wake.

BWP20150715020727.jpg

One tries to backstab me, but fails. We all dogpile him.

BWP20150715020925.jpg

Sooo, next time we see this place eh?

BWP20150715021207.jpg

BWP20150715021137.jpg

I wonder how long that will be?

#1437 Usurper

Usurper
  • 1115 posts

We walk away, are picked up by wings of magic, and thrown back through the portal again.

BWP20150715021247.jpg

Weavedamnit can we never find the portal out of this cursed place?!

At least Jaheira seems to be more wise.

BWP20150715025440.jpg

BWP20150715025451.jpg

BWP20150715025459.jpg

Although, not yet strong enough to raise the dead...

Breagar also seems to understand more about life.

BWP20150715025633.jpg

BWP20150715025705.jpg

BWP20150715025725.jpg

After small discussions where they exchange fighting tips, everyone is ready to go again. Onward, forward, to ...

BWP20150715025823.jpg

the duergar-controlled library!

We retreat to the door to give a strong defense, but Worgas messes everything up by scaring everybody, including me!

BWP20150715025958.jpg

Wulfgar closes the door to try to make the fight more even, blocking the two ranged duergar on the other side.

BWP20150715030102.jpg

If that wasn't enough, Worgas also destroys more of our gold!

BWP20150715030303.jpg

Breagar, Wulfgar, and Worgas, the un-scared ones, do a pretty good job against the duergar. And the magma mephit.

BWP20150715030449.jpg

We are, eventually, the unrivaled rulers of the library!

BWP20150715030813.jpg

There are a ton of books here, more than I have seen since Candlekeep.

BWP20150715030946.jpg

Know Opponent and Larloch's Minor Drain I give to Worgas, and he manages to copy them down without messing them up. Good for him, I guess.

Beyond the library, around the corner, are two ogres on guard. Good. We must be going the right way.

BWP20150715031223.jpg

During the fight, Worgas tries to use Nahal's Reckless Dweomer to cast Summon Monster I, but he messes up the spell. Instead, thick vines grow up out of the ground AND ENTANGLE ME.

BWP20150715031333.jpg

Not him, ME! Am I to suffer for the mistakes of my brother?! Surely the Weave is a cruel mistress sometimes.

Then its around the corner, and...

BWP20150715031625.jpg

Ah HA! Duergar afoot!

Breagar.jpeg Damn duergar plague! Back into the abyss where you came from!

Ilyich.jpeg At 'em lads! No mercy!

Ugh. More duergar? Talking ones? I think this may be time for some major magic.

BWP20150715032002.jpg

Well, perhaps something more appropriate?

BWP20150715032053.jpg

I ask the djinni to restore some lost spells. He is kind enough to do so.

BWP20150715032210.jpg

A few seconds of pitched battle, and we've got one of them on the run!

BWP20150715032409.jpg

Worgas even manages to pull off an actual Monster Summoning I. Not too shabby!

BWP20150715032506.jpg

Iliych can't stand against our combined assault!

BWP20150715032620.jpg

But just when we think everything is going to be a cakewalk...

BWP20150715032714.jpg

Time seems to stand still as the already small evil dwarf turns into almost nothing...

BWP20150715032720.jpg

Gameplay note: Is this a real thing in 2nd edition DnD? Duergar reduction?!

Then we have to mop up behind the coward of a dwarf.

BWP20150715032937.jpg

The duergar mage hits me with Aganazzar's Scorcher, but I am able to maneuver it to hit the other duergar too, who then dies. So its kindof a win?

BWP20150715033123.jpg

Minsc cuts his tiny little evil head off with his gigantic sword.

BWP20150715033206.jpg

Wulfgar is a little Confused, and attacks Minsc. We retreat back to the library to give the crazed barbarian some room. Minsc feels it.

BWP20150715033346.jpg

2RuK7.jpg Yes, that would be best. I should not like evil to get the jump on a weakened Minsc. We must be at our best for the fight to come.

Looting the forge area gives us a lot of strange, new weapons that none of us really use. And, also, we have enough sling bullets, throwing knives, and darts to keep Worgas out of melee for weeks, if not months.

Just past the duergar forge area is an open door in the side of the corridor. I almost dare not hope - could this be the way out?

BWP20150715034544.jpg

I sigh as once again portal magic courses over my body. Please, take me somewhere good this time? We are whisked away to... a very windy ship?

BWP20150715034636.jpg

On this ship, a woman is getting her companions killed by a golem.

BWP20150715034753.jpg

BWP20150715034822.jpg

Oh so of course the golem just rushes by her and straight at Wulfgar. Of cooourse!

BWP20150715034908.jpg

It almost kills Wulfgar, but in the end, the fiery redhead deals the deathblow.

BWP20150715035020.jpg

Ok, so... hi, I guess?

BWP20150715035142.jpg

Chloe.jpeg To introduce myself, I am Chloe of the Yr'kai tribe. And you are?

BRKVQ.jpg My name is Syvishtar. I was capturd by the wizard who is master here, and now I escape his damnable dungeon.

BWP20150715035358.jpg

Gameplay note: The choice, my dear mind-voices, is up to you. Here are her stats:

BWP20150715035547.jpg

BWP20150715035617.jpg

BWP20150715035727.jpg

BWP20150715035745.jpg

Gameplay note: Looks like she picked up the Air Elemental statue that usually we have to pick up to open the door here. Cool for her I guess?

BWP20150715035830.jpg

BWP20150715035854.jpg

Gameplay note: So vote for your response up there, either 1 or 2. Also, no matter what you vote, also give your opinion about who she should replace, should she replace anyone.

#1438 Zarrk

Zarrk
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 01:40 AM

So Irenicus employs a time guardian as a warden who throw us back totally unprepared to the final combat of BG1 and Syv summons the optional boss of TotSC to remplace the Golden Company. A normal day in Syv life by now. (Somewhere a DM/Modder must be flipping a table having utterly failed his TPK attempt)

Vote 1, maybe the first munchkin character since Elminster who didn't try to murder us and we need stronger allies to survive. Maybe Minsc can find his way out of the dungeon.

#1439 serialk

serialk
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 03:43 AM

The Nabassu  are coming from the Abyss, it seems that they´re classified as greater Tanar´ri or something.

I would vote for sending Chloe to wait somewhere else if possible. If it´s not, it´s her fault and good riddance. So 2, I guess? If she´s in, then send away Breagar, the weaponsmith.

Edited by serialk, 15 July 2015 - 03:46 AM.

#1440 Usurper

Usurper
  • 1115 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 09:11 PM

Does anybody know where the time guardian came from?