Photo

Time to get some projects done! Daily updates!

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#21 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:10 AM

Heh :D

Aaand 3/6 Arath dialogues finished, woo :)

#22 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:44 AM

Sooo I ended up either working or being out all day today... whoops. I'll make up for it by doing the last 3 Arath dialogues as well as tomorrow's stuff tomorrow!

#23 horred the plague

horred the plague

Scourge of the Seven Seas

• Modder
  • 1899 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:09 AM

I'm kicking and abusing the elves over in Horred's Sweatshop (aka BP Workroom), to see if we can scrounge up something in time this year. A dead rat for every stocking is our lofty goal--no child without an X-Mass! :devil:

#24 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:13 PM

Horred's Sweatshop (aka BP Workroom)

OMG, that forum should so be renamed to that...

(Except you're not a very good slavedriver... you're only around like once a year after all... :P)

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#25 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:44 PM

And one of mine is up! Ha! I'm really SMART! :P

#26 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:47 AM

Sweet! :)

For some reason, finishing up Arath's dialogues today was like pulling teeth. They ended up being somewhat darker than I'd envisioned, touching on some rather uncomfortable themes, but hopefully within the context of the game it'll all work out! Now for Arath there's just interjections, scripting, the wraith scene and testing. Phew.

#27 Tempest

Tempest

Cue Ominous Music

• Modder
  • 6572 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:27 PM

Been knocking out more Valerie BG2 banters, and excising others that I sketched but decided didn't fit the character(s). A number of them have been good for giving theacefes a laugh, but aren't exactly necessary for the mod. Unfortunately, those are the same grounds by which I'm probably going to scrap Project One. Half a dozen important dialogues written and coded for it, exploring the possibilities, but I fear I'll have to file it under "what could have been." And, also unfortunately, it's crunch time for the fall semester. Not much time to write and code for the next few weeks.

"The righteous need not cower before the drumbeat of human progress. Though the song of yesterday fades into the challenge of tomorrow, God still watches and judges us. Evil lurks in the datalinks as it lurked in the streets of yesterday, but it was never the streets that were evil." - Sister Miriam Godwinson, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

#28 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • 594 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:00 PM

Keep up the good work! :)

#29 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:58 AM

Sweet :D

I got all of the rest of the writing for Arath done today except for epilogues, which I'm hoping to get done tonight, as well as a bit of scripting... but we'll see how the night progresses!

#30 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:50 AM

Hey everyone! It's me again. I just want to make a note that I'm still looking for someone who can voice Gahesh NPC mentioned in my first post in this thread. I hate offering NPCs with no voicing... If you're interested, check out this topic.

#31 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:20 AM

I've been super busy with work & placement, but I've still managed to make some progress, mainly on Arath -- first screenshot from the friendship track:

Posted Image

Woo progress!

#32 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:22 AM

Anyone keen to do some Arath testing for me? :)

#33 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:26 AM

Hmmm I may need to re-install my BG2 'cause now because of my own testing and some other stuff (like Arath SoA alpha xD ) it's... it's hard to find a fine word for it xD But if I re-install, I can obviously test it a bit for you!

#34 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:23 AM

:)

Aaand progress for tonight: all ToB lovetalks implemented and basically tested, plus the wraith encounter. Now there's really just the epilogues to go, but I'm going to move on to the next mod instead, because I despise epilogues with a passion!

#35 Almateria

Almateria

most garbage person

• Modder
  • 969 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:43 AM

If I miss a post, feel free to harange me in whatever way you deem necessary.

Let's do this.

Posted Image

#36 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:29 PM

Yeah, the last few days have been bunk. I've made bits and pieces of progress on HD ToB and Valerie but nothing to write home about. Working on Valerie today, so we'll see how far I get. First step: install BGT :P

#37 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:56 AM

All of Valerie's PC dialogue is now scripted, woo. That is my progress for the last... four... days. Yeah. :ermm:

#38 Almateria

Almateria

most garbage person

• Modder
  • 969 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:44 PM

You are bad at keeping promises man

#39 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:37 PM

SO BAD YOU HAVE NO IDEA

I actually worked yesterday, just forgot to post -- half of Valerie's interjections got coded. Not sure if anything is going to happen today, but we'll see :P

#40 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:41 PM

Actually, Kaeloree is better at getting things done than I have the last couple years.  I keep promising to get more stuff finished written up for Del, whether it is work, or medical or whatever, I seem to get my feet swept out from under me.

And I'm afraid that I'm the one holding Kaeloree back on that project...for which I apologize.  I'm hoping to get some free time over the Christmas holiday...and get the last major hurdle finished.

"I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave it up." "You gave up drinking?" "No, I gave up reading..."