Photo

BiG World Setup (an attempt to update the program)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5286 replies to this topic

#2221 agb1

agb1
  • 1623 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 05:26 AM

Thanks. NPC Kit Pack components are already Expert for EE due to recent install error reports.

BiG World Fixpack (community collection of mod fixes and compatibility patches, with user-friendly cross-platform script)

BiG World Setup (tool to automate best-practice installation of Infinity Engine mods on Windows, with conflict analysis)

Latest version:    https://bitbucket.or.../get/master.zip

#2222 agb1

agb1
  • 1623 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:34 AM

* BWS:  if a mod ini has Type = 'E'xpert (and does not have 'R', 'S' or 'T' in its Type), all of its component will now be considered Expert regardless of Select.txt -- this will make it easier for us to move components to Expert status when a problem is reported and then back to their original pre-selections when the problem is resolved, because we can leave the original Select.txt pre-selections unchanged

NOTE:  this will further necessitate manual editing of an Expert pre-selection because by default every component of an Expert mod will be selected, including multiple options in the same multiple-choice menu

* Added pre-release (mod not available for download) warning for Faiths and Powers
* Updated Horace - Skeletal NPC to v1.74 (added Italian translation) but also marked Expert because it overwrites AR2013.bcs instead of patching
* Set NPC Kit pack mod type to Expert for Enhanced Edition game types
* Removed 'only in Korean' from Rukrakia NPC mod description because it has an English translation
* Updated The Undying mod's #1 component description (was an overwrite files warning, but BWFixpack has addressed this)

Edited by agb1, 04 January 2016 - 08:37 AM.

BiG World Fixpack (community collection of mod fixes and compatibility patches, with user-friendly cross-platform script)

BiG World Setup (tool to automate best-practice installation of Infinity Engine mods on Windows, with conflict analysis)

#2223 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 09:17 AM

* Updated Horace - Skeletal NPC to v1.74 (added Italian translation) but also marked Expert because it overwrites AR2013.bcs instead of patching

It don't overwrite no more :D

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#2224 agb1

agb1
  • 1623 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 09:27 AM

* Horace NPC moved back to Maximized pre-selection (thanks Lollorian!)

#2225 Ser Elryk

Ser Elryk
  • 157 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 09:28 AM

Just curious if anyone is making progress or has any updates about getting Imoen Romance v3  and Tashia compatible?

#2226 agb1

agb1
  • 1623 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 01:03 PM

* Updated Huple mod description and removed 'only available in Spanish'
* Updated end-of-BWS-install text (removed references to BGMain.exe/TobExLoader)
* BP-BGT-Worldmap updated to version 10.2.1 (updated Polish translation)
* Rule correction:  SCS General AI and aTweaks PnP undead together interfere with user control over Animated Skeleton Warrior (conflict was incorrectly attributed to Spell Revisions)
* Marked BP version of Ascension as Expert for BGT installs (needs testing and author has withdrawn support -- anyone brave enough to try anyway is welcome)

Edited by agb1, 04 January 2016 - 02:56 PM.

#2227 zonx

zonx
  • 93 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 10:07 PM

New bg2ee install on commit b95f787 with tactical preset.

Couple of issues during the install.

Spoiler

Attached Files

#2228 agb1

agb1
  • 1623 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 10:26 PM

zonx, thanks for the latest round of testing. I don't recognize M#PIRBAN.ITM. Can you run a change-log on it?

#2229 zonx

zonx
  • 93 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 11:23 PM

All good, here we are:
Mods affecting M#PIRBAN.ITM:
00000: ~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ 0 120 // WPO: Weapon Proficiency Overhaul: v1.5
00001: /* acted upon in an indetectable manner */~GENERALIZED_BIFFING/GENERALIZED_BIFFING.TP2~ 0 0 // Generalized Biffing: v2.2 BWP Fix
00002: /* acted upon in an indetectable manner */~GENERALIZED_BIFFING/GENERALIZED_BIFFING.TP2~ 0 0 // Generalized Biffing: v2.2 BWP Fix

Attached Files

Edited by zonx, 04 January 2016 - 11:24 PM.

#2230 vanatos

vanatos
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 11:36 PM

Hi, for the imoen romance mod we have made changes so that there is no conflict with the Tashia Mod.

We were asked to have a persistant link to the latest mod version without version designation.

http://www.blindmonk...oen Romance.zip

#2231 Ser Elryk

Ser Elryk
  • 157 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 06:21 AM

Is the link provided by vanatos working for anyone else? Because it's not for me.

Also, every time I try to do a BG1EE install with the NPCs Enhanced for Everyone mod it never works for some reason. The installation goes through, and doesn't report any errors that I can see, but every NPC has their base class instead of the kit I selected for them.

Attached File  BiG World Debug.7z   23.11K   137 downloads

Attached File  WeiDU.log   19.74K   128 downloads

#2232 agb1

agb1
  • 1623 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 06:35 AM

Try http://www.blindmonk...oen Romance.zip

Ser Elryk, your BWS log shows that BWS had NPC_EE selected but it does not actually show it calling setup-npc_ee.exe -- do you have a setup-npc_ee.debug in your game folder?

Edited by agb1, 05 January 2016 - 06:37 AM.

#2233 Greenhorn

Greenhorn
  • 720 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 06:37 AM

What mods do you want uploaded? I can upload it to my google drive or someshit  :lol: Meanwhile, grab Rukraria v0.8 from here  :)

Thanks to Lollorian for providing this link but I have the question. Does BWS gives english translation of this mod which is only korean currently? BWS demand manual download of this mod which I can't find anywhere...

Edited by Greenhorn, 05 January 2016 - 06:40 AM.

#2234 Nightfarer

Nightfarer
  • 480 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 06:41 AM

What mods do you want uploaded? I can upload it to my google drive or someshit  :lol: Meanwhile, grab Rukraria v0.8 from here  :)

Thanks to Lollorian for providing this link but I have the question. Does BWS gives english translation of this mod which is only korean currently? BWS demand manual download of this mod which I can't find anywhere...

English translation of Rukrakia is supported via BWP Textpack English.

#2235 Greenhorn

Greenhorn
  • 720 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 06:44 AM

Good to know. Thanks.

#2236 Ser Elryk

Ser Elryk
  • 157 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 06:54 AM

agb1, nope it's not there.

EDIT: (The setup-npc_ee.debug, I mean. Not the Imoen link. That worked.

Edited by Ser Elryk, 05 January 2016 - 06:56 AM.

#2237 Nightfarer

Nightfarer
  • 480 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 06:54 AM

You're welcome

#2238 agb1

agb1
  • 1623 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 07:03 AM

New bg2ee install on commit b95f787 with tactical preset.

Spoiler

M#PIRBAN.ITM comes from Amber NPC mod.  Attached is a zip containing the original file from Amber NPC and a copy of the file from zonx's installation, only modified by Might and Guile #120 (--change-log showed only Might & Guile #120 and generalized biffing).  Might and Guile is not responsible for the error per Quiet's report (same error without Might and Guile).  I have opened a report on GitHub.

Attached Files

Edited by agb1, 05 January 2016 - 10:40 AM.

#2239 Nightfarer

Nightfarer
  • 480 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 07:18 AM

Just as a reminder; I don't know if the descriptions in BWS match... anyway this is a list of english translations supported via BWP Textpack English:

Avi Maya; Chiara; Les Exiles de Lunargent; Tomoyo and the Underground City; Frennedan Mod; Gloran; Haendlermod; Jarls BGT Adventure Pack; Larsha; Lester; Malthis; Macholy's Living Mod; Macholy's Traveller Mod (Nameless Inn); Pirate Kit; Pretre de Bhaal; Rukrakia; Runiczny Piesniarz Klingi; Rodeur de l'ombre; Shar-Teel Mod; Thael; Uldar; Umbra of T.R.O.W.; Vendedor DLAN (it won't install; I made a mistake revising the english textpack patch); YLItems.

Not by me: Raziel

Edited by Nightfarer, 05 January 2016 - 07:25 AM.

#2240 subtledoctor

subtledoctor
  • Modder
  • 656 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 08:48 AM

Re: Amber's item -

Has anyone checked to see what mods are affecting the M#PIRBAN.ITM?  (I forget the operation... --change-log or something?)

The WPO component of M&G does not (should not) contain any code that affects headgear or armor.  And I don't believe it contains any code that "deletes" strings (is that even possible?).  So.... it seems likely that another mod might be causing this.  Or maybe there's some stray code with effects that I'm not seeing.

In any event, I can't fix what I don't understand, so further description or analysis of the problem would help.