IWD Issues/Fixes

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#61 -Mike-

-Mike-

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:51 AM

v14 changelog
... Unfortunately, Mantle of the Coming Storm and Mirror of Black Ice Amulet are no longer covered due to some unresolvable bugs with charges

Is it, because those items are brought into the game via 'GiveCreateItem(...)?

Ok, nevermind, I see the issue. I guess, I'll better shut up for a while... :rolleyes:

#62 CamDawg

CamDawg

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

• Modder
  • 1505 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:35 AM

Nah, it's a charge issue. The create item opcode creates items without charges. In the case of a generic X of protection it's not a big deal, but it's a problem for the Mantle and Mirror. Since they can't be recharged by resting, it means you've taken away their charged abilities and forced the player to sell them for 1gp and re-purchase to get those abilities again. Excluding them was the slightly-less-bad option.

Why is this Hypnotoad video so popu... ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.
____
The Gibberlings Three - Home of IE Mods

The BG2 Fixpack - All the fixes of Baldurdash, plus a few hundred more. Now available, with more fixes being added in every release.

#63 -Mike-

-Mike-

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:00 PM

@CamDawg:
Did you receive my German translation files? I used the email adress from tp2...

#64 CamDawg

CamDawg

• Modder
  • 1505 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:52 PM

Yes, thanks! I'll get them into the next batch of releases.

____

The BG2 Fixpack - All the fixes of Baldurdash, plus a few hundred more. Now available, with more fixes being added in every release.

#65 CamDawg

CamDawg

• Modder
  • 1505 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:22 AM

Mike, can I get one more string for UB?

@2000 = ~Restored Random Drops~

____

#66 -Gast-

-Gast-

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:13 AM

Hello CamDawg!
If "Drops" are the things, creatures will lost on their death, than this might be a translation: @2000 = ~Wiederhergestellte Zufallsgegenstaende~ oder ~Die Tabelle der Sachen, die zufaellig im Inventar sind, wurde wiederhergestellt~ oder Mike will post a better solution. So long.

#67 -MIke-

-MIke-

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:11 AM

Mike, can I get one more string for UB?

@2000 = ~Wiederhergestellte, von getoeteten Gegnern fallengelassene Zufallsgegenstaende~

#68 -Mike-

-Mike-

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:05 AM

Aha! I've found the missing High Baptist stuff and I'm working on it now. This means one more string:

@600 = ~The High Baptist's Flock~

If the meaning of "Flock" is like in "flock of sheep" then:

@600 = ~Die Herde des Hohen Täufers~

#69 CamDawg

CamDawg

• Modder
  • 1505 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:04 AM

Yep--some Christian churches refer to their congregation or parishioners as a flock; I was trying to imply the same for the High Baptist. The component is essentially restoring some followers for the High Baptist.

Thanks!

____

#70 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:58 AM

@2000 = ~Wiederhergestellte, von getoeteten Gegnern fallengelassene Zufallsgegenstaende~

Gotta love German. :D

Edited by Miloch, 14 November 2012 - 06:59 AM.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#71 -Gast-

-Gast-

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:45 AM

"He, he, hé!"
Grashüpfer, schau auf einige deiner sprachlichen Wurzeln herab. Wo Ihr Recht habt, Sir, habt Ihr Recht.

#72 prowler

prowler

Translator

• 425 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:55 AM

Mike,
http://www.shsforums...post__p__549186

Murloc-translator
Coordinator of the Russian BWP Translation Team - Arcanecoast.ru
Work with SHS, PPG, G3, CoM, Dragon's Hoard, Sorcerer's Place, RPG Dungeon

#73 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:26 AM

Grashüpfer, schau auf einige deiner sprachlichen Wurzeln herab. Wo Ihr Recht habt, Sir, habt Ihr Recht.

:P It's a translation like that that makes me wonder whether the two languages are even that closely related...

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#74 -Mike-

-Mike-

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:44 AM

@CamDawg:
Did you receive my German translation files? I used the email adress from tp2...

@CamDawg:That email should have had an updated German setup.tra for the fixpack as well...

#75 CamDawg

CamDawg

• Modder
  • 1505 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:31 AM

Whoops, that's totally my fault. I've reissued v5 with the updated German translation.

____